Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Hello Fellow YEH Fans! New Here! ^___^

Nice To Meet You All!

I Hope That She'll Win Those Awards! ^___^

Welcome Shadybluesk :)

Jnccrs - really you are deb1430? wow thanks for all the videos in youtube :)

Guest ivylive

Just read from Se7en thread that he will be presenting Best Couple Awards tomorrow. How interesting it would be if YEH and JJH win this award.

Thanks to everyone who posted pics. I can't wait for tomorrow and the day after, I hope she wears a knock-out gown.

goong is the most popular drama from MBC for this year, i'm pretty sure they will win something :) hmm... the mbc poll results show otherwise... can only put our hopes on best newcomer awards only...

is se7en presenting it with park shinhye or someone else?

** edit **

jumong? but jumong is only popular in korea, and ratings are going down in protest of the episode extension :sweatingbullets:

goong is popular asia-wide :)

Isn't Jumong The Most Popular In MBC?

really Jumong most popular? I thought Goong most popular and the most drama give a huge impact to Yeh, till her popularity rises all over asia country, even here at my place especially they not really know and watch k-drama but through Goong now they started give attention to Yeh and Ji Hoon. Anyway i also not really know about Jumong...i just ask ...world peace :D

really Jumong most popular? I thought Goong most popular and the most drama give a huge impact to Yeh, till her popularity rises all over asia country, even here at my place especially they not really know and watch k-drama but through Goong now they started give attention to Yeh and Ji Hoon. Anyway i also not really know about Jumong...i just ask ...world peace :D

im pretty sure Jumong was the most popular drama, because Goong got second in ratings when it was released because of My Girl, and when Jumong came out, it got the highest ratings and kinda put the other dramas, like vineyard man in a slump when it released. that was the main reason why vineyard man wasnt as popular as it could have been. i hope that JJH and YEH win the best couple award and the newcomer award for YEH. :) that would make everybody's day. as for se7en presenting .. haha its going to be cute, since they were so close in those good sunday episodes :) ..

Guest ShadyblueSK

goong is the most popular drama from MBC for this year, i'm pretty sure they will win something :) hmm... the mbc poll results show otherwise... can only put our hopes on best newcomer awards only...

is se7en presenting it with park shinhye or someone else?

** edit **

jumong? but jumong is only popular in korea, and ratings are going down in protest of the episode extension :sweatingbullets:

goong is popular asia-wide :)

Oh Asia Wide... Ye...

I Thought You Were Only Talkin About MBC...

Jumong Doesn't Have An Appeal Asia Wide...

Anyways...

When Are We Goin To Know That They Already Won? (Hopefully...)

Guest Aquafina

I apologize for the late reply! :( My sister was hogging the computer the entire day (seriously she stayed on till even after I've slept, around 3 a.m.-ish). :lol:

Welcome ShadyblueSK! (YAY! A guy in the thread! :lol:) :DSoy, great gifs! :D

ivylive - Yeah, it's awkward because of the legal issues and all. :ph34r:

I am sure she is going to win something, it is definitely her year :)

aquafina I tried your directions for the MBC and KBS but I cant open anyone of them, but I will try again. I was hoping that they will be showing here the KBS awards, we have that channel. I checked their schedule but I didnt see it. But thanks for all your help.

jnccrs thanks for the pictures and info, you're awesome :)

This really depends on what kind of connection and where you are located. If you close to the earthquake area, then chances are, you won't have much luck with that because they said it'll take two to three weeks to repair the cable.

how come that you can't open any of them? .. i can open them.. but so hard for me to stream.. XD ..

Do you have DSL? Do you live in eastern Asia? Maybe it's because of the earthquake that you're not having any luck in streaming.

haha strangely enough after finishing up goong and currently watching vineyard man, i found a new found respect towards yeh .. lol dont get me wrong, im a huge fan towards her singing, i have all the baby vox albums, but for a singer to make such a smooth transition to acting is just amazing .. lol i also loved watching her on the x-man shows, lol theres just something about yeh that makes her awesome .. anyways new fan :)

She is amazing for someone so young. :D

Speaking of KBS Drama Award, I called WKTV here in washington,dc and they said that it is scheduled for broadcast on Jan 1 @ 4:20 pm. which is channel 254 on cox cable. So hopefully the guy that I spoke to gave me the right information and I am crossing my fingers for subtitles. :)

I'm not familiar with this channel/cable company. Do they usually supply the subs? I would think so because maybe between DEC. 30th and JAN. 1st, they're making subs? :lol:

Rebby - Yep, I think it's true in my case because I've never seen [iJumong. I think it's just popular because it's like a saga and it's the looooooooongest KDrama I've ever known...so.... :lol:Goong for me all the way. :D

What are these for? :sweatingbullets: :

1. http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/975/116...f5c7d8c0iu5.jpg

2. http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/3f61f5952b.jpg

Hahaha! I love this scene! --> http://www.uploadfile.info/uploads/32fec8e333.jpg He's gotten such a "wild" imagination! :lol:

***EDITED***

I really hope MBC have a "review board" of some kind because I've heard of cheating in the polls. But it doesn't matter, I still love YEH, JJH, and Goong all the more. :blush: It really reflects on the celebs if the fans cheat for them, right? :lol:

yea, all of us can only pin our hopes on the best new comer awards now. man, netizens' voting should only account for one of the criterias for the other awards cos usually recent dramas are the ones bagging them. what a richard simmons off.sheesh.

aquafina : yes indeed .. lol soo young and yet so talented in so many different areas ..

you know at some angles, in goong, yeh looks a bit like jang nara, which is funny because in one of her variety show things that she did, jang nara was the one of the three people that she said she could impersonate really well.

here are some icons :)

2igkm4w.jpg2vd35na.jpg49g4tw4.jpg2a9624k.jpg

shes sooo pretty !

Guest ShadyblueSK

aquafina : yes indeed .. lol soo young and yet so talented in so many different areas ..

you know at some angles, in goong, yeh looks a bit like jang nara, which is funny because in one of her variety show things that she did, jang nara was the one of the three people that she said she could impersonate really well.

here are some icons :)

2igkm4w.jpg2vd35na.jpg49g4tw4.jpg2a9624k.jpg

shes sooo pretty !

She Looks Like Sung Yu Ri Sometimes Too!

Really? YEH Could Impersonate Jang Na Ra? Cool!

Thanks For The Trivia!

Who's The Other Two By The Way?

Guest Aquafina

WOW Soy, did you make those, too?! :w00t: They are gorgeous! B) You really have a talent there. ^_^ Thanks for sharing! :D

There a glow used in the avatars adds even more beauty to YEH's natural elegance. :D