Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest ziyuN07

yea...really can't wait for her performance on the KBS award!!anyway i don't think i am able to watch her perf. due to some reason :( but nvm i hope her perf. will be upload in Youtube haha...

there's soo many gong fans there =)

and aww... they just came third (in best series) -.-"""

still I'm happy enough for the new comer price and all the goong clips :D

i'm confused..she actually won two awards right? ..newcomer and best new actress..i'm blur..can somebody clarify this? .. :unsure:

so far shes only won one .. they are the one and the same award .. best new actress

and yup couple of fantasy took home best drama >< .. goong placed third

haha theres sooo many goong fans there, and they are soo loud too :) .. haha shows how much support the series is getting

----------

another page .. owned :)

Guest Aquafina

I just saw YEH patted JJH's shoulderrrr....reassuring him something? :phew: 12:38 a.m. (During the Jumong's actor's walk onto the stage. :blush:

The End...great year capped off in three hours. :lol:

i'm confused..she actually won two awards right? ..newcomer and best new actress..i'm blur..can somebody clarify this? .. :unsure:

for MBC she only won best female newcomer, that's the only award she won. newcomer & best new actress, same thing.

she wasn't nominated for best actress.

and to the others, there is no best scene award, it was only open to viewers to upload & share their fave/best scene on MBC website.

Yay! I'm happy that YEH's effort and hard work in Goong has been vindicated with a Best New Actress award.

Thanks to all for the screencaps.

By the way, does anyone know why she was in tears? As in, what was she saying at that point?

Guest Aquafina

what happened to best scene award?

and YAH I saw YEH patting JJH's sholder too! :D

The Best Scene, I'm sure was that collage they did. It was sweet moments and a lot of kissing scenes. There were the tango scene, the EP. 23 kiss, and some others from Goong. :D

It gives you a warm feeling to see her do that, doesn't it? ;)

Guest espeluvsit

my gosh they didn't win as best couple...it's so sad..but anyway from the very start of the award show...joo ji-hoon as BEST ACTOR...yoon eun-hye as BEST ACTRESS...nice!! COngRatS!!!

ahhh rite tnks :D

yah... all the caps from goong throughout the show... or even jus seeing our royal couple together makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :D:D

I wish i wish there's a REAL goong 2... >.<

The Best Scene, I'm sure was that collage they did. It was sweet moments and a lot of kissing scenes. There were the tango scene, the EP. 23 kiss, and some others from Goong. :D

It gives you a warm feeling to see her do that, doesn't it? ;)

yeah .. haha it gave me a warm feeling too .. i just loved the scenes their aired :) ..

ahhh rite tnks :D

yah... all the caps from goong throughout the show... or even jus seeing our royal couple together makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :D:D

I wish i wish there's a REAL goong 2... >.<

and im kinda confused .. i thought they were going to start production for the REAL goong 2 .. next year, and it will air late 2007

http://goong2.com

im still confused ><