Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest ShadyblueSK

What country? I think you are right Goong is better than Jumong :)

Philippines...Yah you're right goong is better.
Yep! I Can't See Any Reasons Why People Here Would Choose Jumong Over Goong...

As I've Said, Jumong Doesn't Have An Appeal In Other Countries... I Think It's A Wrong Move For The Network's (The One Who's Goin To Air Jumong) Part To Have It Compete With Goong...

But As Of Now... Goong's Ratings Is Still Behind A Rosy Life... Well, The Drama's Goin To End Soon... So It's Time For Goong To Take Over The Prime Time Ratings... ^__^

I'm Having Mixed Emotions About That... I'm Scared That YEH's Goin To Be Uber Popular Here! Hahaha...

the other two are jeon do youn and jadu , you can see it in this clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avmqWgv-TZI .. lol shes sooo funny in it such charisma, and kjh and jjh are soo cute when they try to make fun of her

Ye! Thanks For The Link! That'll Go To My Faves! ^__^

listening to baby vox's songs now, wonder how her singing will be tomorrow..hmmm...

oh ya, baby vox re.v performed their 1st single, baby vox's oo youn, get up and a few others in mongolia a few days back...anyone (/Jen? ) has those clips? i wanna see their rendition of baby vox's songs.

I Would Also Love To Watch That!

listening to baby vox's songs now, wonder how her singing will be tomorrow..hmmm...

oh ya, baby vox re.v performed their 1st single, baby vox's oo youn, get up and a few others in mongolia a few days back...anyone (/Jen? :phew: ) has those clips? i wanna see their rendition of baby vox's songs.

lol you must be out of your mind blurfish :tongue: heheheh you very well know that I would never watch Baby VOX rev 's performance even if anyone paid me, let alone save clips of them performing. :phew:

Just got back from meeting friends. I could not concentrate and i had to keep on checking on the time, cause I was worried I was going to miss the awards show :sweatingbullets:

lol you must be out of your mind blurfish :tongue: heheheh you very well know that I would never watch Baby VOX rev 's performance even if anyone paid me, let alone save clips of them performing. :phew:

Just got back from meeting friends. I could not concentrate and i had to keep on checking on the time, cause I was worried I was going to miss the awards show :sweatingbullets:

roflol...you are one hardcore fan who wont give the newbies a chance eh? since they are carrying the name Baby V.O.X, i hope they wont disappoint those who are supporting them.

back to the awards, gal, it's still early...there's still like 6 more hours before it starts, so dont be a worry queen... :D we'll be even more disappointed if yeh or jjh doesnt win anything. by then , im gonna throw tomatoes at mbc =X

roflol...you are one hardcore fan who wont give the newbies a chance eh? since they are carrying the name Baby V.O.X, i hope they wont disappoint those who are supporting them.

That's right! I am already peeved that they are using the Baby VOX name, now I am even more peeved that they are using the old Baby VOX songs....so nope I wont even listen to them :)

back to the awards, gal, it's still early...there's still like 6 more hours before it starts, so dont be a worry queen... :D we'll be even more disappointed if yeh or jjh doesnt win anything. by then , im gonna throw tomatoes at mbc =X

I think they will receive the best couple awards as well, because I dont know if this is accurate, but I heard that they give more than one award for that category? (kinda like at the Golden Disk where they gave award to like 10 people)...like i said not too sure about this, I just heard.

geez 6 more hours, my husband wont allow me to stay up that long :sweatingbullets: he will give me a long speech about being obsessed once again (not that he is lying, it's true but still, lol)

on the set of The Vineyard Man credit dcpodo

6737dbcf2e.jpg

Guest lovelyfan

Credit:DcYEH

c0b1c0bac7fd22qy1.jpg

25b325aa25b925e625c025ezx6.jpg

1167306444b2dcc0b8b3d72vy4.jpg

WOW!!!Just a few hours before the MBC awards ceremony.

Can't wait to see YEH walking the red carpet (together with JJH) :w00t:

But I Think Jumong Doesn't Have A Chance To Stand Out Against Goong, Here...

I Dunno... Jewel In The Palace Did Well In Ratings...

I'm pretty confident Goong will do well! :blush: Sometimes being shown first has it's advantages because you get to capture your own audience first. :blush: I'm all for goong!!!

Impatiently waiting for the MBC Awards!!! :w00t:

lolz...im too lay to quote..2hrs plus plus to BIG EVENT!!!!!!

Jen: lolz, they just debuted, so im not surprised that they have to use BBV's songs since only their 1st single is ready for 'our' ears. :ph34r:

and as for the couple awards, i rewatched last year's (i think), and yea, multiple awards are given out for this category, not sure about the popularity award tho. with our royal couple in the 2nd place, there's REALLY no reason for them not to win it. :w00t:

lolz, your husband nags at you means he cares what.heng im only 16 and single..LOLZ :P no naggy partners, parents are an exception, but computers are in my room, they cant do anything. hee hee..

andie: so are we. ;) but dramas aired just recently have advantages as well such that audiences will still have fresh memories of them, and votings will be affected as a result. :(

smallville4ever: most likely. but i have no idea what time it will be tho. other countries' ceremonies usually have their red carpet walk an hour or slightly more earlier than the actual ceremony time.

a BIG HUG for all whom have provided pictures!!!!

counting down to the awards......

Guest ShadyblueSK

I'm pretty confident Goong will do well! :blush: Sometimes being shown first has it's advantages because you get to capture your own audience first. :blush: I'm all for goong!!!

Impatiently waiting for the MBC Awards!!! :w00t:

Ye! Goong Is Running Here For Two Weeks Now... And It's Ratings Go Higher Day By Day... Slowly But Surely It'll Do Well...

I Also Noticed The Sudden Explosion Of YEH Fandom! Oh No!

Woo! 2 Hours! Let's Wish Them Luck!!! I'm Really Hoping For YEH's Another Award!

Fighting!!!

That's right! I am already peeved that they are using the Baby VOX name, now I am even more peeved that they are using the old Baby VOX songs....so nope I wont even listen to them :)

I think they will receive the best couple awards as well, because I dont know if this is accurate, but I heard that they give more than one award for that category? (kinda like at the Golden Disk where they gave award to like 10 people)...like i said not too sure about this, I just heard.

geez 6 more hours, my husband wont allow me to stay up that long :sweatingbullets: he will give me a long speech about being obsessed once again (not that he is lying, it's true but still, lol)

on the set of The Vineyard Man credit dcpodo

there first two singles imo, arent that great .. kinda lacking the charisma that Baby Vox had, nothing beats the original i guess, i just dont like how they decided to still use th Baby VOX name and just add rev .. its kinda name .. and uncreative .. but yeah from what im hearing, they arent that great ><

Guest Aquafina

Oh wow! :w00t: She looks so mature in that outfit! :D

And it's just started! :w00t: Ahhhh!

DEC. 30th, 2006 MBC Awards: 9:40 p.m. - 12 30 a.m.

DEC. 31st, 2006 - KBS Awards: 9:45 p.m. - 12:25 a.m.

Guest l3lueLillie

Just 40 mins before the BIG EVENT tonight :w00t:

Anyone here are streaming the MBC channel??? I still can't stream anything :(

I couldn't stream at first but I tried refreshing and it works

try refreshing see if it's work ^^

2 mins more >_<~

yoon23pop0onemy8.jpguntitled3yj7.jpg

WOW mikki you're fast with the pic >_<

yea she looks so mature :)

there first two singles imo, arent that great .. kinda lacking the charisma that Baby Vox had, nothing beats the original i guess

Thank You. Nothing beats the original.

mikki thanks for posting she looks so pretty!

Oh wow! :w00t: She looks so mature in that outfit! :D

very mature .. lol but its such a fluffy dress, her makeup and hair looks great though, haha im streaming the mbc awards right now :)