Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

credit to koalaplayground

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/08/08/yoon-eun-hye-leads-the-five-goddess-cast-of-c-fashion-design-show-muse-dress-2/#more-69287

Yoon Eun Hye Leads the Five Goddess Cast of Chinese Fashion Design Show Muse Dress 2

Posted on August 8, 2015 by ockoala

ygfv13.jpg

This might not interest most folks but fans of Yoon Eun Hye will be happy to see her finally back on the small screen. Even if the small screen program she’s on is in China rather than picking a Korean drama, at least she’s doing what she loves in fashion design by joining the five female star line up for the upcoming Muse Dress 2 (The Goddess’s New Outfit). Airing on Hunan TV, the show is a reality show where the participating female stars are asked to design, coordinate, and then stage a fashion show based on a theme within a 72-hour span. The final designs will then be competing for the purchase orders of six major retailers. Joining Yoon Eun Hye are Chinese actresses Ying Er, Zhou Wei Tong, Zhang Yu Qi, and Taiwanese model-actress Bea Hayden. The show airs every Saturday for 90 minute episodes starting this Saturday August 8th. It should be a treat to watch for fashion aficionado as well so check out all the promos below.

ygfv_1.jpg

ygfv1.jpg

ygfv14.jpg

ygfv2.jpg

ygfv6.jpg

ygfv3.jpg

ygfv9.jpg

ygfv8.jpg

ygfv7.jpg

ygfv10.jpg

• Like 7

Guest LhenyR

Yoon Eun Hye is going to do a dance on episode of Muse Dress 2...the type of dance you wont believe. She recorded last week.

cr:HallyuYEH

11214190_955933474465228_568640914311942

can you give me a little bit more information, I might not be able to sleep thinking what kind of dance she will perform. Thank's and by the way I don't know if I'm allowed to do this "Quote" If it's against soompi rules.

Yoon Eun Hye is going to do a dance on episode of Muse Dress 2...the type of dance you wont believe. She recorded last week.

cr:HallyuYEH

can you give me a little bit more information, I might not be able to sleep thinking what kind of dance she will perform. Thank's and by the way I don't know if I'm allowed to do this "Quote" If it's against soompi rules.

sorry I don't know , I shared that  inf from HallyuYEH , we have to watch the episode  :lol:

• Like 3

yoon eun hye competitors said that they admire her because usually someone as her would have lots of professional assistants, but she did everything on her own .Although her team came in last place in pressing the number ( therefore they had to perform first on the show they still continued doing their very best until the end) they were extremely impressed that someone of her calibre knows the models hair style just like a professional hairstylist .They said that Yoon eun hye focused on everyone else's needs first before her own, course of that,
they think she has an admirable attitude.

cr:hallyuYEH

11870656_956412321084010_283466166879118

• Like 13

Guest ferlydee

Hmm, I don't like the look on YEH's face on the preview of next episode, although it's probably just nothing, lol.   But I hope she'll still make on next episode.  I don't want her to go home yet and not see her on tv, I will be very disappointed.  But I wish her good luck and pray for the best.

Guest LhenyR

I feel the same thing, I hope it's not what were thinking. I like her to go all the way and win it. Let's hope and pray for her success.