Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

I really miss the days when X-man, Goong, Coffee Prince fans were still active and posting here.

Because of Goong, I became a supporter of Yeh and I like her chemistry with Ju Jihoon. Coffee Prince made me a certified warrior. CP remains my top favorite Yeh's drama and her collaboration with Gong Yoo was the best for me. GY remains my favorite Yeh's past co-star.

I told santaiah sis, mayzie, Mcsarangyeh and caroline that I wish that yeh will collaborate again with Gong Yoo in a passionate love story (preferably not romcom), oh please drama God. I love their on-screen chemistry.

Whatever happens I'll support yoon eun hye noona. Hoping for a good drama or movie this year.

I'm somewhat sceptical with the temptation because of the writers but i guess we still need to give them a chance to prove themselves.. Hehehe

curiousyeh

said: I really miss the days when X-man, Goong, Coffee Prince fans were still active and posting here. Because of Goong, I became a supporter of Yeh and I like her chemistry with Ju Jihoon. Coffee Prince made me a certified warrior. CP remains my top favorite Yeh's drama and her collaboration with Gong Yoo was the best for me. GY remains my favorite Yeh's past co-star. I told santaiah sis, mayzie, Mcsarangyeh and caroline that I wish that yeh will collaborate again with Gong Yoo in a passionate love story (preferably not romcom), oh please drama God. I love their on-screen chemistry.

Guest adikkeluangman

forsfortis

said:

Actually Yoon Eun Hye is constantly receiving offers for dramas (and movies) that she rejects or passes on. The reason you may be unaware of that is because YEH and her management company do not media play about offers she has received and they try to limit the production companies from releasing information about offers she is reviewing as well. Just after Coffee Prince alone she received over 100 scripts to consider. Unfortunately, unless someone releases or leaks to the media the fact that she has received an offer, fans have no way of knowing which projects she has received offers for and ultimately rejected. She has undoubtedly been offered many rom-com roles because she has been so successful in that genre but I don’t think its accurate to say that she does not receive offers in other genres because I believe she has (especially after I Miss You)).

Yes, this might be the only one so far that has made the news regarding casting offer for YEH but it does not mean that it is the only one.   You, @adikkeluangman, do not seem to be familiar with how YEH is.  You compare her to other top stars but you have to understand that YEH is unlike the others who are under an agency that is not theirs.  YEH is under her own management, which means that what is made news is often what is allowed by her.  She is a very private person.  She did not publicize the 84/e store that she co-owns nor did she publicize Jacob's Ladder.....  
Just because you don't hear from her often rejecting drama offers, it does not mean that she is not getting them.  YEH  often do not publicize drama offers because her fans may get too excited and then disappointed when she rejects them.  And her fans, some of us here, often do not publicize rumors of her casting or offers because of the same fear.  The only time we talk about drama offer rumors for her is when they already made the news, but if not, we will not discuss it even here, even if it is the YEH Thread.
So you say that it is not media play, but it truly is.  If it is not media play, we would have heard about her charity works, business endeavors, and other things like most other tops stars do, but we do not.  She does not want her name to be used unnecessarily for every little thing just to keep her name in the news..... 

forsfortis and vegaspink, thank you so much for explaining things.

Another thing, Yeh accepted Love Song, a melodrama, in 2010 but it did not push through because of the death of the male lead and she did heavy drama I Miss You in 2013. So I believe that it is unfair to say that she only want to do romcom to satisfy her fans.

This is old news but I had to post this to dispel any insinuation that miss Yoon Eun Hye only want to do romcom.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/03/yoon-eun-hye-officially-says-goodbye-to-love-song/

un-hye officially says goodbye to Love Song

March 13, 2011 by javabeans Posted In Drama Casting & News

“It’s painful for us all.”

That’s what Yoon Eun-hye has to say about the fizzling of her drama project Love Song, which she has officially walked from. It’s not particularly surprising news, given that lead actor Park Yong-ha (Story of a Man, On Air) died shortly after accepting the role last year, leaving the production scrambling to find a replacement.

But it’s too bad nonetheless, as the drama had garnered strong initial interest. Aside from its top star lineup, it had the name recognition from being an adaptation of the famous Hong Kong film Comrades: Almost a Love Story (aka Tian Mi Mi), which starred Leon Lai and Maggie Cheung. There was even interest from Warner Bros. regarding buying the k-drama’s broadcast rights, as well as lots of pan-Asian attention toward the project.

After months of trying to secure a new actor and plans for continuing the project, however, production house Verdi Media has made the decision to pull the plug, and has erased all Love Song-related information from its official website. A source with the company confirmed the news, and stated the Verdi is preparing a new drama instead.

To her credit, Yoon Eun-hye stuck with the project for the past nine months (she’s rather known for her loyalty to her projects), but finally called it quits. She said, “Everyone feels pained over it. As an actor, though, I felt I couldn’t wait forever.”

Yoon also hinted that she’ll be choosing her next drama project soon, stating that she’s been looking at many synopses and is preparing for her television comeback. “I think I’ll be able to greet you all [in a drama] in May or June.”

We can hope. Frankly, I’m okay with Love Song being cancelled, since there would always have been that pall hanging over it after Park Yong-ha’s death. And while I normally don’t have a problem watching projects with deceased actors (I like to separate the drama from reality, as a rule, and can watch something like Last Scandal without fixating on the sad life of Choi Jin-shil), this is a project that would have been inextricably tied to that horrible news from the very beginning and throughout its every turn, and I still feel way too sad about Park’s passing to be eager to watch it.

Just for the sake of everyone, here are the list of dramas "rumored" rejected by YEH, feel free to add if i miss something.. :)
* Personal Preference / Personal Taste* Fly Again / Take Care of Us, Captain* Secret Love* The Greatest Love / Best Love* Hong Gil-Dong* Capital Scandal & Que Sera Sera ( But for this two, her agency 8 Peaks forced her to withdraw in order for YEH to star in a company-produced drama)* Style 
* The Lobbyist

Also don't forget to vote for YEH! 19x a day and sometimes you can vote 19x per 8 hours.lol Thanks!
Vote here - https://www.facebook.com/GMATheHeartofAsia/app_138177086332299or here: http://373956.tbits.me/?option_id=465165&fb_action_ids=756385267735621&fb_action_types=tradablebits%253Avote&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%257B%2522756385267735621%252

Guest LhenyR

@adikkeluangman, Thank you for your input but I think your a little off. YEH is a quiet and reserved person, she not one like to flaunts her wealth or how many offers she received. Think during CP and Goong during those days probably she received hundreds of offer but you never heard anything from her side, so waiting for her saying how many offers she got will never happen, sometimes she announce  only the one that she think acceptable to her, and I quote maybe not possible yet if she'll accept it. Almost or some K-entertainer flaunts their wealth and YEH never nor mention how rich she is because she's a private person but I guaranteed she's one of the riches k-entertainer in korea. You as YEH fans should know that or are you her fans? I remember about the incident about her own building nobody know she own one, it's only leaks because of legal problem with the tenant. In short, sister don't wait it to happen cuz it never will, you will only know if she took the offer. She's very choosy now, lot's of thing to consider when accepting an offer for personal side of her. If you are a YEH fan Please be open minded. I hope you'll not offended and if you are then, I'm so SORRY.

Just for the sake of everyone, here are the list of dramas "rumored" rejected by YEH, feel free to add if i miss something.. :)

* Personal Preference / Personal Taste
* Fly Again / Take Care of Us, Captain
* Secret Love
* The Greatest Love / Best Love
* Hong Gil-Dong
* Capital Scandal & Que Sera Sera ( But for this two, her agency 8 Peaks forced her to withdraw in order for YEH to star in a company-produced drama)
* Style 

* The Lobbyist

Also don't forget to vote for YEH! 19x a day and sometimes you can vote 19x per 8 hours.lol Thanks!

Vote here - https://www.facebook.com/GMATheHeartofAsia/app_138177086332299
or here: http://373956.tbits.me/?option_id=465165&fb_action_ids=756385267735621&fb_action_types=tradablebits%253Avote&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%257B%2522756385267735621%252

She rejected Chinese movie 'Tong Que Tai'/Assassin with Chow Yun Fat  and rumored to have rejected Big, Maid and the Equator Man.

Guest s89s

Yoon Eun Hye was mentioned again in today's Running Man.. Ji Suk jin tried to provoke Kim Jong Kook in ddakji games. I am curios about a true from their relationship:-/Eune, I think you should come in Running Man someday. Please eune!! ;)

Guest EngYahyaA

honestly YEH is not good at choosing the right rule for her .... the last one wasn't that good 

Hello guys...been a while...I agree with all your opinions regarding YEH's next drama...from the first I read this news I'm ok with whatever her choices...as an actress she must building confidences in any roles...either the output is good or not...she already did her process...that's what true actor did in their career...n move on from one character to another...they have their own responsibility and satisfied degrees to handle a character...as a fan I know we want the best for our darling but the fact YEH must growing as normal she can..hoping that we also growing too as a mature fan to handle this problem in d future...so don't throw anything to me...I'm just got back in soompi...if YEH didn't make it anyway let's call future ajumma bringing us that elevator to 2012 when i miss u ended...lol...I love MHIYD who said that drama's boring?? I love how park Seju bring those sexy killing legs of mirae..n how Kim shin miss his chance to kiss her for real !!!! Hahaha...I'll watch whatever drama that including YEH on it...so YEH FIGHTING!!!! \m/ \m/ :D:D