Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

as the saying goes, its better late than never. =) thanks to all the coordinators and contributors (survivors! :lol: ). another project finished with love and care. =) muaks and group hug to everyone! weeeeh thanks for posting obbie (not typo error :lol: )

obbie is here to swat bugsie away! hahahah!

thanks bulgari for the comment.

we don't know if Eune really uses the gifts, (any fans') but it really is besides the point. it has always been the thought, and it will always be for this reason we keep on reaching out to her.

Guest machimachi

Guys...Can someone give the mp3 download for YSH-YEH's romance song in which they both sang.. I'm looking for it. :D pls!

Here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/?v12wh4n1t2j

Edit:

a bit random but I just realize that Josh Harnett, Eunhye's ideal was at the PIFF 2009

wahhhh! > <

Eunhye onni just missed the chance to meet her favourite star

now I'm angry at MFL team again :lol: jk jk

and I found this article quite interesting

Real Neri should easily find Eunhye in a blink of an eye :D

Aw, too bad she missed the chance to meet him. Wonder how YEH would react if she ever sees him ^^

And thanks for posting the article. YEH was too adorable as a kid <3

Another clip of wrap up party :)

현장탐방] '아부해' 종방 파티, 배우들을 만나다

Yoon Eun Hye MFL -YTN Wrap Party 2009-10-12

cr: jnccrs2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQs2VWuKJgQ

f927 Thank you for YEH's cy ^^

viola no. 17 :)

Thanks for posting the link. so many videos coming out about the wrap up part.

Hello true Warriors!

I really love the Hye-Chan in kindergarten collections. So cute~~

cr: dcmfl

Peppermint I couldn't find any as well. Prolly other warriors can help us. ^^

Thank you for the BH's pics, urika & fresh, wow~ they look so dorky in the shoot.

viola~ YEH is no. 17 (next to my love (no. 18), keke)

k_addict, machimachi, nitatastic and other newbies/ delurkers (who I failed to mention~ sorry ^^; ) ~ welcome to yehouse. ^^

mab2007, go watch it already! You can never know how good it is until you start watching it.

Thanks all for the goodies. ^^

Thanks for welcoming me here and also for posting the pic~ That's so cute <3

MAB2007,

I agreed with Machimachi, CP had other thing to offer you if you still don't like GY or the CP kisses. If your are a fan of Joo Ji Hoon, or Kim Jong Kook or Oh Man Seok or Yoon Sang Hyun..well I guess you will hate Gong Yoo more because of the many kisses and the GY's dream sequence (another bed scene, they are not naked here in the dream sequence. YEH is wearing short and long sleeves and Gong Yoo wear pants and T-shirt but there is still something more here because of the clever director) is more mmmmm than MFL's bed scene...Oh don't get me wrong YEH attacks all kissing scenes and romance scene differently in each drama.. MFL''s bed scene is also nice and this is a good thing with YEH, she attacked the romance, kissing scenes with fresh and different approaches so you can't really compare which is which..

But forget about Gong Yoo and the kisses.. just watch CP because of the story, direction and amazing acting of YEH..please do see how YEH interact with LSG, the princes and Mr. Hong, oh you will love them.

I loved how the director showed us the love between HK and EC. Both YEH and GY did an amazing job portraying their characters and that's one of the many reasons to why CP was/is so popular.

Oh and I loved the bed scene that you mentioned. If my memory doesn't fail me, I think the PD told the both of them to act freely in this scene. So there was like no script or anything, which makes it even more special. Andthe second bed scene.. waah *drools*

Kim Jong Kook - Yoon Eun Hye Scandal Once Again

Starts around 8:00.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOJzhScNTng...embedded#at=577

Ends around 2:00.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26N4C7Ue4gk..._embedded#at=52

cr.allkpop & Uni0509

Thanks for posting this. I always find it amusing when they tease YEH and KJK.

aha. yeah, long name lol. call me Fifi =)

anyways, thanks for answering my ques, and for welcomin me too :D

Haha yeah, i guess she would becum a fashion designer or anything related if she werent an artist lol

The paint on the wall (MFL) was dayem nice lol. Remember CP? She painted the walls with flowers too, haha

She has great skill i must say B)

But you know what, i am really disappointed on how MFL ended at episode 16 haha

I mean, there could've been more.. It was a great great happy ending though

cause i was thought PD-nim would extend it or smth.. Like for the drama CP, i remember the episode reached 20++ smth?

:huh:

Actually I'm glad that they didn't extend MFL because it would give the haters a reason to go on and on bashing the drama for being repetive or whatever. 16 episodes is perfect for a drama and the ending was very cute. CP had 17 eps plus a special.

Guest mab2007

MAB2007,

I agreed with Machimachi, CP had other thing to offer you if you still don't like GY or the CP kisses. If your are a fan of Joo Ji Hoon, or Kim Jong Kook or Oh Man Seok or Yoon Sang Hyun..well I guess you will hate Gong Yoo more because of the many kisses and the GY's dream sequence (another bed scene, they are not naked here in the dream sequence. YEH is wearing short and long sleeves and Gong Yoo wear pants and T-shirt but there is still something more here because of the clever director) is more mmmmm than MFL's bed scene...Oh don't get me wrong YEH attacks all kissing scenes and romance scene differently in each drama.. MFL''s bed scene is also nice and this is a good thing with YEH, she attacked the romance, kissing scenes with fresh and different approaches so you can't really compare which is which..

But forget about Gong Yoo and the kisses.. just watch CP because of the story, direction and amazing acting of YEH..please do see how YEH interact with LSG, the princes and Mr. Hong, oh you will love them.

Thanks! :D

Yeah..I've been thinking to forget GY and the kisses. I have to try it since I'm also a big fan of YEH. Really? You think no script with regards to bed scene?.. Omo! Anyway, We have CP's CD. Unfortunately, It lost. So , I need to search for it. GY really had much parts of YEH compared to other male lead YEH had involved. Though, it's very very late, she won as Best Actress because of CP. :) It's a nice job!

Again I wanted to Thank everyone for encouraging me. :D

I've decided to watch CP. But there is a problem. The CD of my brother lost and still in search until now. I know this is already in net but it's better to watch it on tv because it's continuous. Anyway, I'll be brave enough to CP for I idolize YEH. And I know little by little I'll like GY in this drama. No matter what it will be, I always support YEH. Actually, I'm supposed to watch goong today but the 2nd CD lost also. So I have to search it. It's been a while for me to reminisce goong. And JJH also. I like most their chemistry. :) Cham! This is out of the line but I'm bothered why KJK has to be link to YEH. I dislike him for her. I hope they will stay friends and not more than that. :) I know I'm selfish but It's only my opinion..No heartaches..Hehehe

I agreed with Viola 501 and it is your choice. Even if you able to finish CP, it is still possible that you will still not like GY because we have different taste.

For me GY remains on top as my favorite leading man for YEH (for reel). Maybe. it will change if only YEH willl be paired with Won Bin or Dennis Oh.

It took me halfway of My Fair Lady to see the chemistry of Yoon Yoon couple and I am rooting for JIW. I am glad that I stick with MFL because of my love of YEH and I see that the Yoon Yoon couple has also chemistry halfway. Others fall in love with YSH even as early as first episode. But none of us is wrong or right because we have different taste.

By the way, I have no idea if KJK is indeed the man..I do'nt live in Korea. I'm sorry because I am those few who wishes that YEH will fall in love with a private person..It works in me (I am not saying it will work in some fans) but the reason why I enjoy YEH dramas because I want YEH's lovelines with all her leading men remain reel and how I wish she will not fall in love with any of her leading man or co-star. Hope these are just all works but of course I want her to maintain friendship with her leading men and co-stars. I like the mystery in keeping her lovelife away from the eyes of the public.(but this is me, I can't impose on others)

But if she fall in love with a celebrity, I will definitely still support her as long as he loves her and he is unattached and very much single.

YEH is very supportive with her co-stars.She had manifested her support to her co-stars by attending their premiers, etc. and she is a good and sincere.

Notice from The House Company, dated today

Re YEH's Birthday celebration on Oct 31, 2009

^^ wow, this is great news for overseas fans - free admittance *tempting...

rgds :D

Hi Hi, any overseas fans going?

I've email to the PIC on Sat (I know I know today is only Mon and most likely the PIC inbox have crashed with many emails) but is a rare chance for me to attend her birthday party so am anxious to know whether am I too late to make it to the list. :(

Has anyone manage to get the organiser's confirmation?

Guest mab2007

I think I'm one of those who falls easily with YSH. When I first watch MFL, I prefer to JIL. But as the drama continued I realized that YSH is better w/ regards to the character that they portrayed only. The real is, they both are good but in a different style and personalities.

Actually, it doesn't matter to me who YEH's half as long as she's happy. All was just my opinion that I wanted to share. To think of that someone can help me with this. Not falling in love w/ co-star is really good thing. It would be nice if she falls to non-showbiz who can always stays beside her. I wonder if she have not been into relationship. Well, I guess it's time for her to have one. But because of medias, I think she'll have difficulty handling it. No worries if her partner will guide and help her. I remember she told everyone that she prefers Sunbaes rather than the youngs.

peace! :)

Wave all warriors~~~

Thank you everyone for contribution to EH's gift ^^

I wonder what will she do next. I miss her already.

Anything will be fine now, CF, photoshoots or whatevers :)

Guest beambox2730

Congratulations to YEH and the MFL cast~! B)

축하해요!

i've just finished watching the last epi. today :)

haha~ i'm so laaate.

hope to see her again very soooon~ :D

Guest mab2007

^

It's okay to be late than never dear! Hehehe. :)

yeah. I hope she'll have a new project since she likes to have continuous job. But it is better if she could take a break. Maybe a week. :)

Guest zanessa

hello all

missing MFL but happy its on KBS world on sat and sun

i can watch it directly from the tele

any who any news on YEH i know its soon

but hope she conciders another projects since she

just got her feet wet again thanx all

I hope that YEH can star in a drama whose scriptwriter is any of the following:

1. Hong sisters: They have an impressive track record of well-received dramas:

Hong Gil Dong (KBS2, 2008)

Couple of Fantasy (MBC, 2006)

My Girl (SBS, 2005)

Delightful Girl Choon Hyang (KBS2, 2005)

2. Jo Jung Sun: Both of his dramas were hit dramas.

The Sons of Sol Pharmacy House (KBS2, 2009)

Golden Era of Daughter in Law (KBS2, 2007

YEH deserves a good script and flies high in the hands of a very good director.

Guest ellayeh

annyeong~~

what a lovely day...

i'm deeply moved by YEH's action!

I ran some of the stuff posted at DCMFL/DCYEH associated with this image through an online translator and I think someone at the hospital they filmed at got YEH's signature.

yes Fresh bro..the Young Dong hospital staff get YEH's signature...

here's the story..

A month ago, YEH and MFL's crew was filming at Young Dong hospital (probably is the scene where Hyena's gramps admit to the hospital for the first time). After they ended the filming of the scene, there's one of the hospital staff said: "If only i can get a cast's signature"

Just a random words, but YEH keep that in her mind.

A month later which is 12th of October, production company's representative send the hospital's staff 20 YEH's signature, stated that because of the hectic filming schedule, they are sorry that they couldn't send it earlier.

Today, all the Young Dong hospital staff know YEH's thoughtful action and much appreciated it, besides, they praise that it's rare to find an actress to possess such beautiful heart, sound of praise didn't stop, it become a much-told story in the hospital.

--the end--

i read that from yehbaidu..so i just do a brief trans about it..

here's the link to the original article

http://www.ydh2002.com/community/notice_li...&virtual=12

http://blog.naver.com/smp007korea?Redirect...gNo=60092861216

*melts*

YEH fighting!

Ella, this is why i adore her very much. YEH always is a kind-heart and thoughtful person.

Thank you for this great article about YEH.

I miss her already :(

Guest zanessa

annyeong~~

what a lovely day...

i'm deeply moved by YEH's action!

yes Fresh bro..the Young Dong hospital staff get YEH's signature...

here's the story..

A month ago, YEH and MFL's crew was filming at Young Dong hospital (probably is the scene where Hyena's gramps admit to the hospital for the first time). After they ended the filming of the scene, there's one of the hospital staff said: "If only i can get a cast's signature"

Just a random words, but YEH keep that in her mind.

A month later which is 12th of October, production company's representative send the hospital's staff 20 YEH's signature, stated that because of the hectic filming schedule, they are sorry that they couldn't send it earlier.

Today, all the Young Dong hospital staff know YEH's thoughtful action and much appreciated it, besides, they praise that it's rare to find an actress to possess such beautiful heart, sound of praise didn't stop, it become a much-told story in the hospital.

--the end--

i read that from yehbaidu..so i just do a brief trans about it..

here's the link to the original article

http://www.ydh2002.com/community/notice_li...&virtual=12

http://blog.naver.com/smp007korea?Redirect...gNo=60092861216

*melts*

YEH fighting!

thanx sooo much ellayeh

and thats why we waited 2 years for her return

just to continue washing this amazing person grow so wonderfully

everyone she comes across with is touched

because shes the real deal genuine and caring

God Bless you YEH .........................

may we all pocess that caring and giving attitude