Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest Fresh02

Some were wondering about YEH's long hair last time and it looks like they're extensions. Even with the bun, I though it was weird that much hair could be tied up that tightly. Well in the Y-star clip with the airport scene, they showed YEH's back and you can see the extensions in YEH's hair.

Guest MariYEH

Oh lookie so many acting awards for the talented Yoon Eun Hye. :lol:

Thanks smr05 for updating the first page it looks wonderful.

Awards. . .

2008:

Best Actress (Coffee Prince)

The 44th Baeksang Arts Awards

award1.jpg

2007:

Top Excellence Award (Coffee Prince)

MBC Grand Acting Awards

award2q.jpg

2006:

Best Actress (The Vineyard Man)

The Grimme Awards

*note: Chosen by a board of drama PD's and Staff

award3j.jpg

2006:

Best New Actress Award (The Vineyard Man)

Best Couple Award (The Vineyard Man)

KBS Grand Acting Awards

award4b.jpg

2006:

Best New Actress (Goong)

MBC Grand Acting Awards

award5i.jpg

Guest viola501

Ok, onniS

i'll do just what you guys ask me to

Seem like it's hopeless fo us human to try to be civil with troll anyway, seeing how pathetic "it" is

i guess troll just love putting words into our mouth :huh:

oh btw, Yoon Eunhye is a great actress

I didnt state it earlier coz it's a well-known fact! :rolleyes:

so I am NOT agreeing with some cockroach who dosnt deserve to have the word "grace" in its name

and it's good that you have rooms to grow, coz if you dont have, you'll never learn anything with your full glass of water

and if you never learn a thing from your work, meaning nobody want to work with you and help you learn

ooooooooh!!! Mari onni!!!

Thanks for posting the pics of first page

I believe Yodya onni doing her great fanarts again!

I love you onni, you are the legend! :D

Guest taurusgirl

Hello all YEH Warriors,

Viola dear calm down. I don't want you to get a heart attack we need you here - you still have plenty of count downing to do.

Don't let this kind of people get to you. They're just miserable and you know how it is misery loves company.

Anyways, finally finished watching the last episode - plenty of tears and loads of laughter. Truly our girl warrior is such a great actress and nobody can't deny that as you can see look at all the awards she has received already - hopefully she will garner another one for MFL but I'm just happy to see her again in small screen.

Guest springtime

Sasgrace, Have you ever considered setting up a web site or forum to talk about your disappointment with MFL or your comment about YEH's acting? You can gather up anybody you know and freely make your comment in your own post. I don't see the point why you try to come to YEH's forum and argue her acting with her fans. The point I see here is you like to make comments of course negative comments will get people attention especially when you talk in their house. However, I think you should appreciate, learn, understand, and respect people more before you make any comments about them. I wonder why you spent time to watch her project until the end and then gave comments when you said you are not a YEH's die hard fan. I don't think any actors/actresses suddenly become big stars overnight. They normally work really hard, learn from their mistakes, and have a good project to work on.

I just know YEH through her works for a short period of time but I really admire her skills, talents, and her willingness to work no matter what happened. Her strong will really proved what I observe about her through MFL.I strongly believe if not because of YEH and her interaction/chemistry with other cast members, MFL will not be in this success like it is now.

MFL is a fun and light project to watch. However, I think there were so many flaws in the drama from the script and story line that to me it was really hard for the main actors to act. YEH proved in this drama she is really a WARRIOR. Despite so many negative criticisms - Thanks to all of the people like you- that she really stayed stronger and worked harder just to deliver a fun drama to watch instead of blaming or feeling down. MFL's story line changed so many times and left a lot of stuff unsolved so YEH did her best and act with all her heart to make the project complete with a success. I don't see the point why she doesn't deserve to be a great actress. Does she have to continue learning more? Sure she has because if you want growth and success in life, you will continue to learn until the day you die. If you said MFL is successful because YEH had a huge fan base. I don't think it is true because if that is the case, the rating will be even out or continue growing not up and down between the episodes.

So I think YEH deserved the best judgment and effort for her hard work in a not strong/good project. S]he really is a great actress. And if you don't think she is great, I really don't know what great means in your dictionary. Because to me even the best actor/actress ever (I considered who won the Oscar) still could make mistakes and act confusedly if they did not have a good project, but they still acted at their best because that is how they got the awards.

So if you don't like her that much, don't waste your time to give comments or watch her projects because to me every single Kactors/actresses has good and bad project to watch. And every single one of them also made mistake too even with the one everybody said the best. To me we should appreciate actors/actresses because they make life entertain. And to me YEH is one of the most hard work entertainers I have ever known. So if you don't agree, make your own forum. Don't waste time to argue with her fan in her own forum because at least you can make part of your name meaningful as GRACE.

Ugh, I have to restrain myself from delurking, but...

Springtime, BINGO!! you've said it very well. I think nobody could argue with you. So, anyone who would like to make any sarcastic comments, PLEASEEE... read what Springtime have said first, then please make your comments. Because whatever negative/sarcastic comments you wrote, the answer will always" Please Read Springtime's Comment". That would answer all of your negativity.

Guest edna101763

no matter what others say, i still and will always believe that YEH is such a great actress. MFL may not be the best drama, but there are always a lot of factors why it is not that best. But as to yeh's acting is concerned, she did her best and i her acting is still award winning, especially in the crying scenes. In general, MFL, is still an entertaining drama to watch. By the way, improving and learning are continuous processes. If you think you dont need improvement and learning anymore, then you are DEAD!!! even the best actors and actressess in hollywood need improvement.

What a nice start of a day! *roll eyes*

Warriors!! ;) though I love seeing your voicing out, let's not waste our precious time.

Leave them believe what they wanted. -_-

Can someone cast them together in a melodrama? Please....... :D

38782585.jpg

smr~ this ^ is for you as a thank for your awesome trans of the fan accounts and the y-star vid. ^^

The sketch is just too cute, mari!

springtime~ welcome back! your replies are always worth to read. ;)

Thanks all for the goodies.

Omoooooo...this is great. hahaha :D

That troll must love Eun Hye very much, post so many comments in YEH's thread and seems like it knew that it is a TROLL. lols

Don't you guys see that troll loves it when someone interested in, must really lack of loves. Oh!!!! Poor thing :D

I'm happy to see manys delurking to defend YEH but don't feel mad guys.

We know how YEH is as an actress and person, some troll just need attention.

Anyone here is psychiatrist???? Can you analyze this patient syndrome???? :rolleyes:

springtime great speech and viola in fierce mode ^^

Yodya, nice artwork :)

Love all the warriors(not the fake one of course) and love love YEH!!!!

cr: dcmfl

81689348.jpg

Guest mab2007

Guys.. Though the coffee prince is already old, I haven't watch it yet. I want to but because of the male lead, I did not think twice to not to watch it. I focused more on YEH's acting... Can someone help me what am I supposed to do?... It really bothers me since I like YEH ever since she started acting. Some of her dramas aren't good to watch in my own sake. I think its because I choose male lead that best suits her when it comes to her dramas.. :D help!

Guest kapeadik

Guys.. Though the coffee prince is already old, I haven't watch it yet. I want to but because of the male lead, I did not think twice to not to watch it. I focused more on YEH's acting... Can someone help me what am I supposed to do?... It really bothers me since I like YEH ever since she started acting. Some of her dramas aren't good to watch in my own sake. I think its because I choose male lead that best suits her when it comes to her dramas.. :D help!

Don't waste another second, mab2007! You'll be blown away by GY and YEH's chemistry, 100% guaranteed! Besides, you'll love YEH more (if you haven't yet, that is) after you see CP. Her commitment to her role as Eun Chan is astounding! Go see it...Hurry! :D

mab2007 I agree with kapeadik. Don't wait another sec... you got to (must) watch CP.

For me the male lead does not matter. I focused (still focus :D ) on YEH. Her acting was soooooooo good that you will be convinced that you are watching EC, not YEH. What I call "Eun Chan-ness" is so great to watch ... and it has stayed with me since it was aired in Summer 2007.

So HURRY!!!

How many times does YEH have to prove that she has a natural gift? NONE for me ... 'cos she is a gifted person. :P

Hi Mab2007,

Please do watch Coffee Prince...please oh there is a chance that you will love Go Eu Chan..In our country the rating reach as high as everage of 37% ..I thought Yoon Eun Hye is tomboy then because of her powerful and convicing potrayal of Go Eu Chan. She is not as beautiful as Kang He Na or as princess in Goong and she is even prettier in Vineyard Man because she wore no make up in CP but you will find her so cute...cute .. adorable Eu Chan ..My mom and friends would say that tomboy is pretty cute without make up..You will not see her as YEH but pure Go Eu Chan..I can watch CP over 100 times and still enjoy it.

About Gong Yoo, I swear I hate him at first because I don't find him compatible with YEH but as I watched him acting opposite Go Eu Chan, I find Gong Yoo sexy and very very charming..As to the chemistry please do watch CP and I won't comment about their chemistry just please watch it.. CP remains my all time favorite..Gong Yoo is five older than YEH but they acted very well.... But brace yourself because the two leads of CP have many kisses as compared to My Fair Lady.

Guest sittie2009

:) hello to all the real warriors!!!.....yah! mab2007 you really need to watch it...it's the best romantic kdrama of all time...

thanks again to all the pics and link......wow yodya i wish that artwork well be real in time.....hope our girl well have a new project soon.....ahhhhh i miss MFL AGAIN.......GOD BLESS TO ALL!

Guest Peppermint-

Omg, mab2007, you're in for such a treat!! :D

I envy you soo much right now, wish I could see CP for the first time again.. You definitely MUST WATCH! :)

Edit: Btw, girls, I was wondering if someone knows... Was there ever a translation written anywhere for YEH's She's Olive-epi's? 'Cause I've been looking for like forever with no luck. Now that I'm suffering from YEH-withdrawal, I'm on the lookout once again :P Oh, and anything would suffice- I'm not expecting subs ;)

Guest k_addict

hi guys! ive been reading this thread for a long time already, but it's my 1st time to post. :) im really sad that MFL has ended.. badly wish she announces her next project soon and not until the next 2 years like the gap bet. CP and MFL. :|

someone posted a PSed photo of her in an action series.. i'd like to see that, too! a different face of YEH once again.. she can act alongside hyun bin.. or kwon sang woo.. :) but now that i think about it.. i'd like her better in another romantic comedy series since she really knows how to make sweet moments and spark some chemistry w/ whoever's her leading man. :)

anyway, i miss her already that i've been searching for old videos of her in youtube. and i enjoyed watching her again as part of Baby VOX! it made me wonder how it would be if they reunited for old times' sake... that would be pretty interesting, dont you think? :)

Guest fatlouie85

Ahnyong!!! So nice to see all of u here again! :lol: Missing u & the chat :P

OMG! Haven't been in here for only 2 days & there r cockroaches already??? Did we like leave some unnoticed sweet crumbs or rubbish here after we celebrated MFL sweet ending & another YEH's successful drama? Coz i think tt is wat's attracting dis cockroaches lol :P

Anyway, thanks for all the pics & info abt the wrap up party! So sweet of YEH as always :) Maybe we shouldn't blame the writers too coz I've been thinking, maybe the writers couldn't write some of the stories properly coz it clashed & will b the same with the script tt the original writer wrote den there will b some copyright issues...juz like y they changed the title of the drama :unsure: i dunno juz my 2 cent...

& mab2007, u should really which CP....u will fall in love with it, in fact it make me took notice of YEH :) & u should really try watching her other dramas & movie as well regardless of her co-star coz no matter who she's wif, she usually will b able to create great chem ;) & she really showcase diff sides of acting too in diff drama & in the end u will juz love the dramas & movie as well :lol:

YEH + YEH WARRIORS FIGHTING!!! Dun let the cockroaches get u down!!!

Oh lookie so many acting awards for the talented Yoon Eun Hye. :lol:

Thanks smr05 for updating the first page it looks wonderful.

HI YEH warriors,

Of course, there are some who does not like YEH's acting..We have different taste...Even the hollywood greats have detractors....Well I'm one of those people who admire YEH's acting especially in Coffee Prince.. Despite of criticisms hurled against our YEH, I still find her acting in My Fair Lady admirable. For me MFL or Take Care of My Agasshi is still enjoyable drama and not WORSE drama. I have seen other Korean dramas or even Hollywood drama worse than MFL.

YEH truly live up to her name (Grace). She is a woman of grace and why not? Despite of the flaws in MFL in script and direction, you will never hear her lambasting or saying bad words to the director and writers...She did her best to maximize every opportunity she had to offset the many flaws.

She is hardworking and very passionate and I am very sure she can have better future projects. She will definitely bounces back with projects much better than MFL and even better than Coffee Prince. YEH's strength in facing harsh criticisms and even setbacks in her last project is indeed admirable. MFL rating is still a success being aired on wed-thurs time slot which is a suicide for some because of difficulty to pull a two-digit rating..her comeback even did better with the comeback vehicles of other hallyu stars. So for me YEH is still a star to reckon. she never fail us (true YEH warriors)..

For the next project, again how I wish she can do a very intense love story with American-Korean actor Dennis Oh or Dennis Oneil? with setting in Europe..How I wish she can do a movie or drama with Won Bin..How I wish she can do political thriller drama or movie Ha Ji Won...How I wish she can do a heavy drama without a partner or no love angle or no kissing scenes for change...And I hope, she can start working by next month or december (only my wishes)

All my wishes

we may be a little too late but we've never forgotten.

two typhoons got in the way but we manage to send these gifts today as birthday presents to our dear Eune.

thanks cheli001 for the handmade birthday card and pongky for coordinating everything. special thanks to all those who participated in this project.

copyofp1010892.th.jpg

copyofp1010893.th.jpgcopyofp1010807.th.jpg

dsc00622t.th.jpg

p10109240003.th.jpgp10109270004.th.jpgp10109280005.th.jpg

dsc00620l.th.jpgdsc00624a.th.jpg

have we told you lately, that we love you, Eune ssi? because we really do. :) Belated Happy Birthday!