Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest taurusgirl

Hello YEH Warriors,

Thanks Fresh02 for the vid of their wrap up party. I saw the Uncle taking picture of her. Thanks all the bts pics, rating news, screen caps of those fav scenes. I can't thank you all enough for the generosity of all warriors in this thread.

YSH was so adorable when asked what he's going to miss the most after MFL and he said. kissu. So I'm guessing he was enjoying every moment of it? I know a lot of you here that were rooting for them since the beginning want a continuation of their relationship in real life. I don't blame you - these two definitely got good chemistry that when seeing them together you can't help but fall in love with them. But then again YEH always manage to have good chemistry with all her leading men.

Now that MFL is over I'll probably gonna do a marathon of all YEH's drama starting from MFL until we hear news of her upcoming drama or movie. Hope SMR your dream will come true that she will do one with WB (cross your finger.)

Take care .... YEH Fighting.

Guest kapeadik

I'm a little disappointed with the pics and videos of the farewell party. Although we see and hear them all laughing and enjoying the party (love how fan-boy uncle strikes again hehe), it sorta feels like everyone is trying to cut his "losses" and all are ready to move on. YSH even went back to his black hair lightning fast. I don't know, they're probably all tired and relishing the days of needed rest ahead. But after rewatching videos of the CP wrap up a gazillion times, the MFL party sure evokes a different feel. Everyone's probably bone tired. Still, loved how YEH called out to JIW to speak after she finished her turn. Sad a little though how YSH, in the background, said to yield first to MCW. I might be reading too much into this, but I commiserate with JIW if he feels a little uneasy especially after he voiced out his complaints on the scriptwriting in the media. I'm just glad that it seemed a lot like it was YEH's knee-jerk reaction to call JIW instead of MCW (Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against MCW. She could very well stand for herself if need be...just see the HT episodes for evidence hehe.). It was like noona was looking out for her dongseng hehe.

Sigh...I keep replaying the ending scene.... :D

I'm a little disappointed with the pics and videos of the farewell party. Although we see and hear them all laughing and enjoying the party (love how fan-boy uncle strikes again hehe), it sorta feels like everyone is trying to cut his "losses" and all are ready to move on. YSH even went back to his black hair lightning fast. I don't know, they're probably all tired and relishing the days of needed rest ahead. But after rewatching videos of the CP wrap up a gazillion times, the MFL party sure evokes a different feel. Everyone's probably bone tired. Still, loved how YEH called out to JIW to speak after she finished her turn. Sad a little though how YSH, in the background, said to yield first to MCW. I might be reading too much into this, but I commiserate with JIW if he feels a little uneasy especially after he voiced out his complaints on the scriptwriting in the media. I'm just glad that it seemed a lot like it was YEH's knee-jerk reaction to call JIW instead of MCW (Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against MCW. She could very well stand for herself if need be...just see the HT episodes for evidence hehe.). It was like noona was looking out for her dongseng hehe.

Sigh...I keep replaying the ending scene.... :D

Me too. I thought there would be more or at least something interesting with Yoon Yoon couple. But, nothing. Just looks like everyone is ready to get on with the next thing. Makes me kinda depressed. I dunno. I hope there will be better things out after this. Who knows. Also, it seems the forums kinda quiet last night and tonight. I guess either everyone is re-watching MFL or the new upcoming dramas. :(

Guest zanessa

AW!!!!!!!so much happening in the thead

i love the book the cast was given can i have one (hehehe)

loving the after party they look awsome

YSH missing kissu soooooo sweet

no matter what anyone thinks about MFL we will cherish it

look at the final ep the 2 digit ending was amazing

they all worked with what the gave them and rocked it til the end the

inpromtu still gives me chills

loving YEH red plaid blouse they r soo amazing each in their

own special way

thanx all

as for me I love Eun Chan ofcourse but KHN has reallygrown and touch my heart

Guest kapeadik

I'm seriously loving fan-boy uncle! He seemed to have kept his enthusiasm throughout the series up to the very end hehe. It's apparent from this one and the other behind-the-scenes pics that he has formed a bond with his "niece". :D This is one reason I look forward to off-cam stills --- so heartwarming to discover camaraderie between the cast and production. :D

Howdy Warriors!!

thank you all for the wrap-up party pics!

i've only had time to read a few fan-accounts but ive managed to bookmark em all.

it also seems like one of the members at DC-MFL will be translating into English, Japanese and maybe Chinese as well hehe, cos they wanted to thank us, international fans for participating in the message-book event :D

but anyhow, from the stuff that i've read thus far:

- YEH sat in the middle between JIW and MCW, YSH sat opposite YEH

- The DC-Mflers were unable to get YEH's autograph cos the scriptwriters sat her down and they had a long chat, and it looked like they were having a serious chat, that even her manager couldnt disturb them

- The "serious" chat wasnt serious in the sense that it looked bad, but serious in that they looked like they were trying to explain themselves or something, since YEH was doing most of the listening (from the comments, it looks like they were trying to apologise or clear a misunderstanding, or something of the sort)

- It seemed YEH teared up/cried during/after the chat with the scriptwriters but she looked happy-sad rather than angry sad, and then others came by and they all had a chat with YEH and they all apparently looked sad, hugging and patting one another

- For those wondering if YEH and YSH looked close, the answer is yes. The two were seen joking around, and making funny faces at each other. YSH had a bit to drink and he apparently sang a few songs after they ate

- DCeune met up with YEH at her office (i think before the party) and handed her a "Congrats MFL is over" cake and flowers. YEH was very happy and touched and thanked them all. (The FM will be held on Saturday the 31st of October).

- Oh, and during the speech, it was done by age order (YSH first) and YEH was supposed to call up MCW but handed the mic to JIW and the man who played HN's uncle kept fan-boying around YEH so she ended up taking a picture of him during MCW speech (i think...)

My memory fails me.. i cant seem to remember anything more on what was written about YEH..

and i absolutely cant remember anything about the others (so sorry!) which is why im not posting this at the MFL thread (T^T)

Toodles for now :D

/edit:

- The head of Yigim (grr) and the head of KBS (drama department) attended the wrap up party. The head of KBS rarely attends drama wrap-ups and only graces those that have done extremely well, so the fact that he was there (the man next to YSH when cutting the cake) shows that MFL was indeed a success :)

//edit:

- YTN new was there and so were cameras from KBS, but they dont think it was from KBS Entertainment Relay.

///edit:

YEH hugging Yoon Eun Kyung one of the script writers...

viewgimage2.jpg

Cake cutters - PD JI Young-Soo, KBS honcho, YEH

viewgimagel.jpg

(dcmfl)

Guest MariYEH

Howdy Warriors!!

- The DC-Mflers were unable to get YEH's autograph cos the scriptwriters sat her down and they had a long chat, and it looked like they were having a serious chat, that even her manager couldnt disturb them

- The "serious" chat wasnt serious in the sense that it looked bad, but serious in that they looked like they were trying to explain themselves or something, since YEH was doing most of the listening (from the comments, it looks like they were trying to apologise or clear a misunderstanding, or something of the sort)

- It seemed YEH teared up/cried during/after the chat with the scriptwriters but she looked happy-sad rather than angry sad

YEH hugging Yoon Eun Kyung one of the script writers...

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/2358/viewgimage2.jpg

(dcmfl)

This is why I love YEH. She has absolutely no mean bone in her body. You'v gotta admire this girl for being so nice.

Thanks smr05 for the fan account.

Guest ellayeh

annyeong~

i dont know why..i feel that YEH looks like a puppy here...so cute

viewgimagephpj.jpg

credit mari sis @ mfl thread

thanks smr onni for the trans!

so YEH shed tears...great bond between the casts..

thanks all for goodies~

laters~

Cast and Crew of ‘My Fair Lady’ Party it Up

cr: allkpop.com

2009101008245210011.jpg

KBS 2TV's drama 'My Fair Lady' held a special event at Yeudo, Seoul to celebrate the completion of their final episode. On this day, the directors of the drama, Ji Young Soo PD and the lead actors--Yoon Eun Hye, Yoon, Sang Hyun, Jung Il Woo, Moon Chae Won--congratulated each other for their hard work during the 3 months of filming through a post-production party.

The 16th and final episode of 'My Fair Lady', which was broadcasted on the 8th, drew in a rating of 19%. Fans of this popular drama prepared a cake made of rice cake, numerous pictures, a book filled with their encouraging letters, and a variety of gifts for the cast and crew.

One of the directors spoke highly about the drama, stating that "Ever since the first broadcasting, the atmosphere has been good. The day after, I went to a directors' meeting and remember seeing the president smile for the first time in a year." She added, "The 'My Fair Lady' team completed the drama until the end and produced good results. I am very thankful." To Ji Young Soo PD, Yoon Eun Hye, and Yoon Sang Hyun, she requested that they continue to work hard in the future for the development of Korean dramas.

The lead actors from 'My Fair Lady' shared their reactions as well.

Main male lead Yoon Sang Hyun claimed, "The staff members were the most stressed. Although the drama is over, I don't think this is the end of our team." To his fellow cast and crew, he exclaimed, "Next time, let's meet again at a nice place and share more laughs together".

Playing the red-headed character of Kang Hye Na, singer-turned-actres Yoon Eun Hye disclosed, "It feels strange saying our last goodbyes. I'm a bit shy so, initially, I didn't talk much with the others, but now I do." She continued, "I learned a lot from 'My Fair Lady'."

Moon Chae Won, who was cast as the role of Yuh Eui Ju stated, "I was glad to play such a bright and cheerful role that was completely different character from that of 'Brilliant Legacy / Shining Inheritance'. To oppa (Yoon Sang Hyun), unni (Yoon Eun Hye), and Il Woo (Jung Il Woo), I give my sincerest thanks."

While participating in 'My Fair Lady', maknae Jung Il Woo said, "I learned that I have many flaws that I need to improve on."

It is always a bittersweet moment when a drama comes to end and 'My Fair Lady' is no exception. For those who have yet to watch the last episode, I won't reveal any spoilers. However, I will say this much: prepare the usual pint of your favorite ice cream and perhaps a box of Kleenex as well because the finale will surely have you in tears--whether it's in tears of joy or sadness, I will leave it up to you to figure out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love ALLKPOP!!!!!!!!! hehe ^^

Guest viola501

I guess I'm a lil late for the MFL ending celebration.

Thank you all the warriors for all the sharing goodies. Welcome new faces and delurkers ^_^

I really really do love the ending, so cute, so random, so sweet :wub:

PD, writers, I forgive you guys for the sake of the last ep! :lol:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who upset with jvbetch Javabeans and her bashful comment

she seems to put her very best effort to be another p00pseoul =P

Thank goodness the drama ends, so she wouldnt have to itch herself to do another bashing

I'm really mad at her and I already leave that site for good :rolleyes:

But you know, she inspired me to write an article about Bloggers and Their Endless Stupidity

sorry, i go wayyyy off topic :P

Well, my favorite YEH character still is and always will be Go Eun Chan!! My Chan~

I cant choose btween the other 3. It's YEH!!! How can I choose!? pity me~

I have a feeling or rather hope that Eunhye will confirm her next project around Dec-Jan

dont think she will make us fans wait long again this time round

EDIT!!!

yeah, facing!

Allkpop luv YEH, and (for that reason) I luv them! >.<

lol~ I'm so easy! :P

Guest sasgrace

I'm a little disappointed with the pics and videos of the farewell party. Although we see and hear them all laughing and enjoying the party (love how fan-boy uncle strikes again hehe), it sorta feels like everyone is trying to cut his "losses" and all are ready to move on. YSH even went back to his black hair lightning fast.

In fact I think you have understand the reason it looks like that :P. So time to move on and I pray for YEH next project and this time her acting skills will be improved.

for YEH sake I am happy the drama ended. A very forgettable drama.

I thought you said that this drama was a mess because of Eun Hye.

If it's really a very forgettable drama as you said, why would you waste your time watching and interesting in it???!!!???

I still remembered what you used to post my dear sasgrace. You're sure a funny person.

viola i'm easy too. haha :D