Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest sasgrace

I thought you said that this drama was a mess because of Eun Hye.

If it's really a very forgettable drama as you said, why would you waste your time watching and interesting in it???!!!???

I still remembered what you used to post my dear sasgrace. You're sure a funny person.

viola i'm easy too. haha :D

Yes I still think like that now.Plus the drama being rushely and badly done (what about HN bad memory on her first fiancee ?) she was (sorry to say that) a little insipide there. Indeed she needs some improvement about her acting. For me she was only good at crying but it's all about it. She looked very fake as meany or funny rich HN. Her chemistry with YSH looked fake too (especially while the bed scene) .Today YEH is a star (I admit it) she has potential but not a great actress.

thanks smr for the information and everyone else for the pics!

it's surprising to know the scriptwriters sat down and tried to explain themselves to Eune. maybe for all the criticisms thrown at MFL, they felt the need to clear things up and it's a very heartwarming scene, owning up to their mistakes, (if there were any at all) and not burning bridges with the stars. i think it was necessary too as strained relationships would affect the chances of them getting more works in the future.

as it is, Eune displays once again her graciousness by allotting time to listen to people working behind the scene. it is by this behavior that she has earned her throngs of fans, and it only reminded me how I came to really like her in the first place.

Guest kapeadik

Oh, puh-leaze! Why does it always have to be me?! I was totally LMAOing because of someone's antics clearing5thitchypostthroatabovenowmine the first time, but then I had to be dragged onto the second post...geez! I just wanted to see some hugging during the wrap-up! And I'm glad that there were some indeed...the pics just came out late. Thanks, smr for the translation, and smr, facing, ella, mari, lovelyfan and everyone for the party pics and articles! Excuse me though, but I just have to get this off my chest...

Seriously...YOU throat'sitchyagain...GET A LIFE!

Love, love YEH! :D

Oh, puh-leaze! Why does it always have to be me?! I was totally LMAOing because of someone's antics clearing5thitchypostthroatabovenowmine the first time, but then I had to be dragged onto the second post...geez! I just wanted to see some hugging during the wrap-up! And I'm glad that there were some indeed...the pics just came out late. Thanks, smr for the translation, and smr, facing, ella, mari, lovelyfan and everyone for the party pics and articles! Excuse me though, but I just have to get this off my chest...

Seriously...YOU throat'sitchyagain...GET A LIFE!

Love, love YEH! :D

Hahaha :D Thank to you too kape. Your comment always hit right to the spot.

I should have wating for your post first. lols

I totally forgot how some people can't be explain by reason and I try to talk to them??!!??

Actually I'm a very busy person with work hanging on my neck but I'm here because I just adore YEH.

May be someone has too much times left, huh???? hehe ^^

Yes I still think like that now.Plus the drama being rushely and badly done (what about HN bad memory on her first fiancee ?) she was (sorry to say that) a little insipide there. Indeed she needs some improvement about her acting. For me she was only good at crying but it's all about it. She looked very fake as meany or funny rich HN. Her chemistry with YSH looked fake too (especially while the bed scene) .Today YEH is a star (I admit it) she has potential but not a great actress.

Sasgrace, I think all actors and actresses will admit that they always need to improve their acting. YEH has been very transparent about it. But to say that YEH's meanness as Hae Na and her chemistry with YSH (as Dong Chan) as "fake" is not objective to say the least. As a film and drama critic....one has to exercise fairness by balancing their (film's and drama's) merits with their flaws.

YEH's CP role which earned her a Baeksang award attests to her credible and exceptional acting given a good script and a good director,

Howdy Warriors :D

Y-Star "My Fair Lady" Wrap up Party (10.10.09)

YEHtube:

-----

Translation of YEH's part:

0:35 - YEH: Even this morning, I woke up at 10 and asked myself by what time I had to be on standby.

I guess it just goes to show how much I miss it as it still feels like there's plenty more scenes to shoot tomorrow.

1:01 - YEH: I am walking away having learnt many things while filming "My Fair Lady". Enjoy your meal and I hope we have a great time together today.

-----

welcome back lualm onni! and lovelyfan!!

thanks for the Wrap-up Party pics elles, facing, lovelyfan :D

happy 3rd anniversary DCEUNE!!

eunmong Warriors!!

see no evil, say no evil *hugs*

smr05 thanks for the clip but I don't know why, I can't download it.

Don't you have a YT version or any suggestion how to download????

^ facing sis, im converting it now.. forgot youtube doesnt accept .swf file format ^^;

to download it:

- Firefox: right click url > save link as

- IE: right click url > save target as

/edit: ive edited the above post with the working YEHtube link (finally! grrr!!)

smr sis, thanks I can download it now. :)

GOSHH!!!!! I miss My Fair Lady and YEH already.

I wish her next project will be decided soon.

Guest viola501

Sasgrace, if you didnt notice it. look above^

This is Yoon Eunhye's thread, resident of Yoon Eunhye's fans which I strongly believe you are not one :rolleyes:

Why were u bother visiting and even posting here anyway, I still couldn't get it

I dont see anybody inviting you here or even welcoming you here at all =P

and if you havent noticed it by now (which I also think you haven't. seeing how **** you are)

You have made many of us here very upset. Why dont you just restrain from this thread and go whining your worthless thought somewhere else?

All of us here have been putting up with your unsuitable bashing towards our idol in MFL thread since the very first day you appeared. But this is not MFL thread, THIS IS YOON EUN HYE THREAD

Just make your way out. The "close" button is on the right, next to "restore" and "minimize" buttons

Clear? or you head can't analyse the text above?

BTW! your first post up there

It's one-liner and it's spamming

Hope some mod will do their job and delete it =P

---------------------------------

Thank you smr05 onni for the clips

and thanks facing and kap onni, I like your post

Eunhye is still young and only has 4 dramas under her belt.

She has great potential. She is a very promising actress and she still has room to grow

I love her for who she is.

And I'm sorry that I cant just ignore the cockroach when I see it in front of my eyes

C'mon guys, just ignore the troll, she doesnt worth your time :rolleyes: . Like YSH said, it's not the last of the team, I hope we're gonna see them again someday.

Guest sasgrace

Sasgrace, if you didnt notice it. look above^

This is Yoon Eunhye's thread, resident of Yoon Eunhye's fans which I strongly believe you are not one :rolleyes:

Why were u bother visiting and even posting here anyway, I still couldn't get it

I dont see anybody inviting you here or even welcoming you here at all =P

and if you havent noticed it by now (which I also think you haven't. seeing how **** you are)

You have made many of us here very upset. Why dont you just restrain from this thread and go whining your worthless thought somewhere else?

All of us here have been putting up with your unsuitable bashing towards our idol in MFL thread since the very first day you appeared. But this is not MFL thread, THIS IS YOON EUN HYE THREAD

Just make your way out. The "close" button is on the right, next to "restore" and "minimize" buttons

Clear? or you head can't analyse the text above?

BTW! your first post up there

It's one-liner and it's spamming

Hope some mod will do their job and delete it =P

---------------------------------

Thank you smr05 onni for the clips

and thanks facing and kap onni, I like your post

Eunhye is still young and only has 4 dramas under her belt.

She has great potential. She is a very promising actress and she still has room to grow

I love her for who she is.

And I'm sorry that I cant just ignore the cockroach when I see it in front of my eyes

I am not a die hard fan of YEH but I respect her work in the vineyard man and coffee prince. So if my post hurted you just think she may have better projects later and you are not YEH. Me spamming ? You threat me but tell me how many times I posted here ? LOL delete my post because I said what I think about her acting in MFL. LMAO. And I bashed MFL since the very first ? If you read my first posts on this drama I was looking forward to it after 2 years to see how YEH improved after CP. But I admit I started worrying when the first trailer released.

Guest MariYEH

Just ignore the troll cause she is obviously just starved for attention. In case you guys haven't already noticed, she likes to repeat the same negative YEH comments over and over again just to get attention and since people decided to ignore her at the MFL thread, she decided to move in on this thread to get more attention. :lol: desperate much?

20091004042601.jpg

^This is how YEH would want you to react at the troll's comment.

Guest vivientww

Omgosh I read about her giving 112 puma shoes to the production team! She is so nice. :P

I just started watching MFL, she is soo pretty in the drama. I love her red hair! :)

& the styling's awesome <3

Can someone translate this YStar clip? (Non-Korean speaker) I'm really interested in the dialogue because it was previously mentioned that YSH will miss the kiss out of the whole show. I would like really like to know if he was just sarcastically speaking of the kiss or that he really meant it. Looks like YEH responded back to the kiss too. I dunno. Any help is appreciated. Thanks so much!!! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3RM4bODV8Y

Guest MariYEH

:rolleyes:

Omgosh I read about her giving 112 puma shoes to the production team! She is so nice. :P

I just started watching MFL, she is soo pretty in the drama. I love her red hair! :)

& the styling's awesome <3

Yes she is very nice and thoughtful. Welcome to the YEH thread.

Awwwwww this is such a cute drawing

48620197.jpg

credit: dcmfl

plus you are agree with me. you say yourself "She has great potential. She is a very promising actress and she still has room to grow" but not she is a great actress...LOL I love you.

YEH FIGHTING !!

Excuse me? Please dont put words in my mouth. Those are your words not mine so dont start inventing dialogs that never even happened.

Guest MariYEH

Lol again I love you even more. if you don't believe me read in the previous page your own post (I even picked it to reply to you) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !

Hhahahahahaha you confused me for someone else cause I never posted that. Why dont you check the username of the post you were referring to http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...&p=14703962 and she never said YEH was not a great actress that comment is from you http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...&p=14703474 unless you've forgotten your own post or maybe you just have multiple soompi accounts so you are forgetting who posted what.

Every actress good or bad always has room for improvement. Learning and improvment never stops as long as the person is still alive.

Anyways last reply i dont wanna waste my breath.