Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

OH motoko, you got me so excited with your post!

What's JOINUS?

It seems something's gonna be on tomorrow at 9:55 on MBC.

:w00t:

4 days till the MBC Awards~

YEH F.T.W.~!

Guest silentmarj

Joinus is a clothing brand right??I wonder if there is also cf for this..coz from what I've read there are cf's that aren't yet broadcasting..

what is happy dance???

Guest serenityprincess

:blink: what is this for? :blink:

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k16/hear...ye/5be0de88.jpg

credit dceune

I

want

to

see

this!!! :w00t:

++EDIT++

ooh... I just notice the "JOINUS". Must be the bts photoshoot for it. Is "On Air" a show? If it is, does this mean they'll be showing this photoshoot bts tomorrow?

I want to do a happy dance so please tell me this is a new vid for us to ogle on :lol:

Joinus? im getting excited for this.. thanks motoko

bliss, If I'm not mistaken, JOINUS is the new brand of clothing that she'll be endorsing. Please correct me if I'm wrong. ^^

marj, I'm not sure about a cf but a BTS shoot, maybe (If they'll release one or if she'll be interviewed while doing the photoshoot like that of Levi's and DHC). Loads of pictures? Most probably YES! :lol:

By the way, happy dance is really just dancing happily.^^

++EDIT++

new news?

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=yeh&a...6886&page=1

bliss, If I'm not mistaken, JOINUS is the new brand of clothing that she'll be endorsing. Please correct me if I'm wrong. ^^

marj, I'm not sure about a cf but a BTS shoot, maybe (If they'll release one or if she'll be interviewed while doing the photoshoot like that of Levi's and DHC). Loads of pictures? Most probably YES! :lol:

By the way, happy dance is really just dancing happily.^^

++EDIT++

new news?

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=yeh&a...6886&page=1

onni!!!

hehehe hulllooo~~ thanks for the news!!

yay we get to see her 3 days in a row!!

YEH will be presenting an award at the MBC Entertainment Awards Night @ the 29th (9:40 pm Korean Time)!!!

along with Eon and Kim Jae Wook from CP ^^

and Joinus is a clothing brand that YEH has newly endorsed.. shes taking over the world!! (well.. atleast my world lols ^^)

YEH FOR THE WINN!!!!

+Edit:

27 Dec - Photoshoot

29 Dec - MBC Entertainment Awards - Presenting

30 Dec - MBC Acting Awards - Winner x3 ^___________^

31 Dec - MBC Music Awards - MC

hehehe cant wait!!!

YEH FOR THE WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

++Edit:

From Dceune:

Section TV will be showing a little segment on YEH this friday!!

so heres an updated list on her schedule and upcoming YEH goodies!!

27 Dec - Photoshoot

28 Dec - Section TV Interview

Guest rasppery

i wan my mummy to watch CP XD

so i have to change the vocal to mandarin instead of korean =((((

danick :

WELCOME TO THIS THREAD :]

ahh . u want to read the whole 1k pages?!

hehe. i think i only covered like 1/4 of the whole thread =x

the great contenders are all born on the year of the mouse ^^

thats pretty much the article in a nutshell ^^

kinetics oppa, thank you so much for your blog site!!

omg its choc fulla YEH goodies!!

we should add a link to it on the 1st page or on the YEH FC ^^ (hehe gomawo moto onni ^^)

btw, the dude running the YEH clubbox deleted his account cos it was costing him a lot of money or something..

and theres a chinese clubbox on YEH stuff..

but its all in chinese ^^;

btw, whats the fast way of dl-ing in cb?

hi danick...welcome to YEH thread...hahaha...thats the main reason too why i register here in soompi...i juz realize, im now 1 year here in soompi!!!hahahaha..

so you've decided to read the 1000 pages..wow!!!gudluck...im juz like you before im too eager to find more info about our young girl warrior...your now one of YEHlurkers...hahaha...fighting!!!!

thanks motoko for the link...

and thanks mishy for the translation...and also for michi for the article..

hei smr thanks for the updates...wow tomorow is the start of YEHday!!!so excited...YEH for the Win!!

OMO JOINUS brand...?hahaha,,,wow the pics looks so cute...

YEHwarriors lets vote...ppaphaili...(yay!i dont know if the spelling is correct!!)..

Guest luvK-Pop

:blink: what is this for? :blink:

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k16/hear...ye/5be0de88.jpg

credit dceune

I

want

to

see

this!!! :w00t:

++EDIT++

ooh... I just notice the "JOINUS". Must be the bts photoshoot for it. Is "On Air" a show? If it is, does this mean they'll be showing this photoshoot bts tomorrow?

I want to do a happy dance so please tell me this is a new vid for us to ogle on :lol:

ME TOO!!! I WANT IT SO BAD! To me it seems more like VIKI new season set

Guest -kazutoshi-

Wow! thanks for joinus news and pics motoko and smr. We'll get to see the photoshoot pretty soon.

BTW, how do you pronounce that anyway? Is it join-us or joi-nus or jo-i-nus or whatever? I know nothing about the fashion world.

Please let me know. I try to google joinus and joinus korea but no luck finding anything. Thanks again in advance.

Man, schova it's too bad that they don't allow fans at the red carpet unlike in the U.S., huh? but I'm glad that you are enjoying your trip in Korea. Good luck at the waffle place or Inchon airport when YEH is leaving to Taiwan, bro.

Thanks, starbabiee for flesh clips from jen's YehTube and thanks jen for uploading these clips.

YEH FOR THE WIN!!!

Maxim Latte Ditto screencaps

th_768cbf39.jpg

th_21095912.jpg

credit dceune

anyone has HQs of the MAXIM making and first kiss videos?

smr, thanks for the updates! hehehe. A YEH filled year ender! :w00t:

welcome to the thread danick! hello and welcome to all the newbies and YEHlurkers as well ;)

last night, on my way home, I was suddenly pulled out of my reverie when I saw the CP billboard in EDSA. I wasn't even looking, nor expecting it but YEaH, it called me back to Earth! I wanted to take a picture of it but, well, one can only do as much as to savor that split second moment of seeing that billboard when you're riding in a speeding bus on the skyway

Guest anythingasian

GREAT MORNING WARRIORS!

just curious what is the entertainment awards, how does it differ from the acting and music awards? thanks for the update smr...

thanks starbabiee and thanks jen...

this is great news motoko....yeah you're so right luvkpop...more more pics of our pretty girl...

gosh...love those maxim screencaps...thanks again moto...

thanks mishy and michi for the news...

Joinus is a clothing brand right??I wonder if there is also cf for this..coz from what I've read there are cf's that aren't yet broadcasting..

yeah marj, i think its a clothing brand as well...i do wonder also if they are going to make a cf for this...i hope they do one...though the images that they will be releasing for this are enough for me just like the one with viki....

i wan my mummy to watch CP XD

so i have to change the vocal to mandarin instead of korean

that is wondeful, a CP bonding with the mom, rasperry...i did show it to my mom and the first thing she said is that how could they've mistaken her for a boy then later on said she's quite a great actress ahahaha....

OMO JOINUS brand...?hahaha,,,wow the pics looks so cute...

YEHwarriors lets vote...ppaphaili...(yay!i dont know if the spelling is correct!!)..

yep yep yep kimmy...she' so pretty....and YEH LETS VOTE!

OH motoko, you got me so excited with your post!

What's JOINUS?

It seems something's gonna be on tomorrow at 9:55 on MBC.

4 days till the MBC Awards~

isn't it great bliss...love it love it love it...more of YEH before the year ends...

and YEH F.T.W....ditto...

kinetics...wow...great list...thanks....

kaz...i did my own googling as well...can't find any...

and yeah danick...welcome to the thread...have fun reading all the pages...dont forget to drink something later on because it'll make your head fuzzy...

take care!

B)

Guest kinetics14

the great contenders are all born on the year of the mouse ^^

thats pretty much the article in a nutshell ^^

kinetics oppa, thank you so much for your blog site!!

omg its choc fulla YEH goodies!!

we should add a link to it on the 1st page or on the YEH FC ^^ (hehe gomawo moto onni ^^)

btw, the dude running the YEH clubbox deleted his account cos it was costing him a lot of money or something..

and theres a chinese clubbox on YEH stuff..

but its all in chinese ^^;

btw, whats the fast way of dl-ing in cb?

The fastest way of downloading is obivously quickdownload. I average around 100-250 usually. Then around 2 am to 5am my time, i get about a 100kb with out quick download.

Blog updated again with some new stuff. Dont forget, if you find errors, pm me or who ever uploaded the video.

As for the Chinese clubbox, do i really need to be able to read it? i can just download everything! hahahah....I dont have 1.5 terabytes of HD space for nothing. send over the link or something. Thanks!

wooha thanks for the rundown of yeh's sked..

wee, motoko, gosh she's absolutely beautiful the way she poses.. done like an expertise in modeling..

no shipping intended. i just love how the captions speak of the truth..

togetherblue86yk4.jpg

as labeled

Guest Aquafina

...From Dceune:

Section TV will be showing a little segment on YEH this friday!!

so heres an updated list on her schedule and upcoming YEH goodies!!

27 Dec - Photoshoot

28 Dec - Section TV Interview

Wait, hold on a minute. :crazy: MBC only has ONE award show on ONE night, so how come there are THREE dates above?! :blink: I think all three MBC events are going to happen on the same day as the MBC award show on Dec. 30th at 9:40 p.m. (Korean time). Please ignore the crossed out statement and read on for more clarification.

-----------------------

I've been gone from this thread for so long, but can someone please give me a recap of why YEH and JJH were holding babies? :w00t:http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/7928/to...erblue86yk4.jpg Was it for an ad campaign? :)

咖啡王子碰上野蠻王妃重播 尹恩惠 在台自己打自己

中時 更新日期:2007/12/28 04:39  葉宜欣/綜合報導

韓國女星尹恩惠近年人氣暴漲,為迎戰緯來《咖啡王子一號店》,八大推出《宮野蠻王妃》重播,形成尹恩惠自己打自己,她和孔侑的另類組合,也入選「年度最佳韓劇情侶檔」。

緯來將在1月3日晚間10時首播《咖啡王子一號店》,八大雖有朴新陽的《錢的戰爭》及張赫《謝謝》、古裝大戲《李算》等強檔在庫,仍擔心因迎戰《咖啡王子》慘遭犧牲,雖一度傳出將以《宮》太子朱智勳新戲《魔王》應戰,最後仍決定一月起重播《宮野蠻王妃》。

尹恩惠在《咖》劇中女扮男裝,和孔侑一開始有如男同志「斷背戀」,鮮活演出被認為是2007最佳螢幕情侶檔,她也被看好可拿下MBC最佳女主角獎 。

《錢的戰爭》中,朴新陽改變形象演放高利貸的痞子,和朴真熙對手戲令人印象深刻,被視為今年SBS演技大獎與《外科醫生奉達熙》中的李凡秀爭奪最佳男主角黑馬。《謝謝》張赫演出冷酷男主角,卻對李孝真的笑容毫無抵抗之力,兩人被指笑起來超像,頗有夫妻臉。

Guest Aquafina

If that's true, Thatnks ALOT Aquafina, you just ruined nearly a whole week for me -_-

T_T :cry: lol, thanks for the info~

Awww! Now you make me feel bad! :tears: Maybe they (MBC) changed it around this year; perhaps they might dedicate different days for different awards (just to compete with KBS & SBS, eh? :phew: ).

Since the schedule came from DCEune, I think we should trust it more than anything else. :sweatingbullets: Hopefully the three-day-MBC event is true and we get to catch more sights of YEH! :D

Yea, I kinda don't get the difference between Entertainment Awards and Acting Awards..

but Entertainment also includes Music, right? :unsure:

But hey, if it means more YEH sightings, then so be it! :lol:

edit;;

thanks mishy for the explanation.

YEH FTW~!