Nakiami Kyoko

Guest silentmarj

Weee! the O'live teasers are out! :lol:

See some of the teasers I was able to get here:

main O'live teaser -

funny YEH -

photographer YEH -

credit dceune and olivetv

marj04, It's right across GMA in EDSA. You have to be on the other side (Ortigas going to North Avenue) if you want to take a picture of it. If you're going to take a shot of it from the skyway, better ride in a car then drive slowly upon roaching near it (but wouldn't that be dangerous? :sweatingbullets: ) because buses and FX always drive fast in that skyway. It might be impossible to take a picture of it if you're riding the MRT as well unless maybe you'll be using a DSLR and set it on sequence (shot) mode (I don't know if that will work too :sweatingbullets: ).

yay..thanks for the links...more yeh!!!

I think it'll be hard for me to take a picture of it..all options are :o:o:o:o what am I going to do..ok I'll just stare it.. :lol:

Fresh02 thanks and welcome...you're right when it comes to yeh it should be hq...

nhetski yeah you can't stalk..why don't you follow her to her hometown...yay that's pretty interesting..hehehe

---edit

entertainment awards

I don't know what time is it in the philippines :( hahaha...I'm going to watch for it..

Thanks for the photos and clips everyone!

OMG those pictures and clips got me UBER excited for She's O'live!

I really enjoyed HYS's and now I'm definitely looking for YEH's.

It seems like she truly enjoyed New York.

Darn those lucky people who get to see her but don't even realize how lucky they are!

*sigh*

Anyway, the MBC Entertainment Awards is tonight, right? :w00t:

Is anyone going to be streaming the show for YEH sightings?

I might if I can wake up.. (it's 7:40am in my time zone -_-)

another She's O'live photo..

E.jpg

credit dceune

Guest mishybear

Weee! the O'live teasers are out! :lol:

See some of the teasers I was able to get here:

main O'live teaser -

preview 1 -

preview 2 -

preview 3 -

preview 4 -

preview 5 -

preview 6 -

credit dceune and olivetv

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!1

thank you thank you!

they're making me so excited to watch it already!

lol

i think i might cry whe i watch

cry because i want to meet her... lol and because i want her to come to TORONTO!

i know i'm weird. lol

-kazutoshi-, thanks!! :D

fresh thanks, wow. you are probably like the best first poster here. lol

welcome to the thread :) :)

thanks to everybody else for the YEH contributions.... and hello to everyone reading :)

YEH F.T.F.W!!!!!

(yeh for the FREAKING WIN!!! hahaha)

Guest yukumushio

rofl YEH FTFW~~

yeah, I'm really excited now! Waiting sucks. I wanna Cryogenically freeze myself for a week.

I think it's 4:40 AM in my time zone -_-

I either wake up uber early or just don't sleep.

But it's gonna be up for dl right?

*stares at kinetics* rofl jkjk~

Guest Aquafina

Oh yay! There are several of her Xman-mates that are going to be with her! :lol: This is bound to get interesting! O_O

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/2686/2007mbchpmainui9.jpg

---------

Is the "She's O'live" an ad campaign? :unsure: Does anyone knows which channel will be broadcasting YEH's one-hour segment and what time?! :w00t:http://www.olivetv.co.kr/sheisolive6/

Guest lovelyfan

Does anyone have the mms link to stream MBC online?

I had the link before to stream Coffee Prince online.. must have lost it somehow.. :unsure:

Thanks!

Thanks Aquafina but that's not quite what I'm looking for. :sweatingbullets:

There was this mms link to stream MBC online.. iMBC something..

then it would open Windows Media Player and play.

I used it to watch CP before.. do you think I can use the same link to watch the MBC Awards later? :unsure:

Guest lovelyfan

bliss~ Here's the streaming link for MBC:

mms://live.imbc.com/OnAirTV

Thanks for the new CY pic motoko :)

EDIT:

YEH also changed her CY background image & BGM

75142849ib3.jpg

scr58930cav5.jpg

del32, I honestly don't know.^^ Let's see later in the awards show how long her hair will be.

Seriously, after drowning with all the She's O'live and Latte Ditto goodies this morning I'm still in the process of refreshing my memory on how long her hair really now is :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the link lovelyfan. :w00t:

Thanks lovelyfan!

I also just found the link through the CP thread just before coming back to this thread.

Started from pg 100 and found it around 106 :sweatingbullets:

Also, thanks motoko for the CY photo.

I swear I was just on her CY before she changed her pic.

Maybe we were on the same page at the same time.. COOL!

I remember mishy and yuku talking about this scenario. :lol:

Anyway, yea, I'm kinda confused about her current hair length.

One time, it's short. Then her next appearance, it's long and wavy.

But doesn't really matter. She looks gorgeous in all of them! :P

I think I like it better that she doesn't have the same hairstyle for every occasion.

There's more variety to it when she changes it once in a while. :lol:

Okie, late me try this again.

I find the picture above similar to this (in hair length):

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k16/hear...%20hye/0040.jpg

If I'm not mistaken this one was taken April 2007

These are some pictures taken early this month (Dec. 10):

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k16/hear...e/071211_02.jpg

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k16/hear...44240250429.jpg

Last November:

http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k16/hear...00712070200.jpg

It's either the new picture was taken before she cut her hair to EC hairstyle or her hair grew longer since the Dec. 10 pictures or she's now wearing extensions in that picture. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Either ways, I love the pic, the person in the picture and I'm definitely loving the confusion equally!

Guest silentmarj

maybe she will use another hair extension...I hope to see how long her hair is right now and I really want to see her long hair again..

I mean to see,..hehe

I'm ready for streaming...yay :lol:

woot, our warrior at the MBC Gayo Dae Je Jun, hosting haha should be interesting. I'll try and catch the live stream, if not, i can't wait to see the pictures

& its so weird to think that this time last year, i stayed up in the morning to see her at the awards too, haha another year has passed by so quickly

anyone care to translate? :P

200712291353245100_11.jpg

200712291353245100_12.jpg

OSEN=최현유 기자] 2008년은 무자(戊子)년 쥐띠 해다. 쥐띠들은 감수성이 예민하나 근면·절약 정신과 인내심이 강한 편으로 알려져 있다. 2008년을 맞는 쥐띠 여자 연예인들을 정리했다.

심은하 고소영 이미숙 염정아 김원희

먼저 연예계를 은퇴한 뒤에도 끊임없는 러브콜을 받고 있는 청순함의 대명사 심은하, 그리고 세월이 흘러도 여전히 매력적인 콧등 점을 자랑하는 고소영이 대표적인 쥐띠 여자 연예인이다.

이미숙은 2008년 1월 17일 개봉할 로맨틱 코미디 영화 '뜨거운 것이 좋아'에서 15살 아래인 남자배우 윤희석과 커플로 등장해 베드신도 선보일 예정이며 영화 '배꼽'에도 캐스팅됐다.

염정아 또한 쥐띠 스타. 염정아는 영화 '오래된 정원' 과 '내 생애 최악의 남자' 로 한 해에만 2편의 주연작을 개봉하면서 바쁜 나날을 보냈다. '오래된 정원'으로는 백상예술대상 최우수연기상의 영예까지 안았으며 일뿐만이 아닌 사랑에서도 좋은 결실을 맺었다. 2006년 12월 결혼한 그는 2008년에는 아기 엄마가 된다.

영화와 쇼프로그램에서 종횡무진 활약하고 있는 김원희도 있다. 최근 사전제작 드라마 '과거를 묻지 마세요' 촬영을 마쳤으며 이들 이외에도 장서희와 개그맨 정선희도 쥐띠 연예인이다.

윤은혜 구혜선 이윤지 이다해 서지혜

‘궁’과 ‘포도밭 그 사나이’를 거쳐 MBC 드라마 '커피 프린스 1호점'으로 가수에서 연기자로의 성공적인 발판을 마련한 윤은혜 또한 대표적 쥐띠 스타. SBS '황금신부'의 이영아와 '왕과 나'의 구혜선, KBS1 '미우나 고우나’의 한지혜도 쥐띠다.

이윤지는 KBS 1TV '대왕 세종'에 캐스팅된 상태이며 이다해는 SBS '불한당' 방송을 앞두고 있다. 서지혜는 사전제작제로 촬영 중인 드라마 '사랑해'에서 안재욱과 부부로 호흡을 맞춘다.

이외에도 남상미, 박한별, 신민아, 소이현, 김효진, 서영, 공현주 등 쟁쟁한 스타들이 대거 포진해 있다. 이들은 올 한해 펼친 활발한 활동을 바탕으로 2008년에도 활약을 이어갈 계획이다.

아유미 서인영 양은지

한층 예뻐진 사진으로 유명세를 타기도 했던 슈가 출신인 아유미 또한 쥐띠 연예인. 일본에서 체류하며 연기자 데뷔를 준비하고 있다. 솔로에서 쥬얼리로 복귀하는 가수 서인영과 양미라의 여동생이자 그룹 베이비복스 리브의 양은지도 2008년 무자년 쥐띠 해를 맞는 여자 연예인이다.

yu@osen.co.kr

[Copyright ⓒ 한국 최고의 스포츠 엔터테인먼트 전문 미디어 OSEN(www.osen.co.kr) 제보및 보도자료 osenstar@osen.co.kr 무단전재 및 재배포 금지]

credit MSN

---------------------

Anyway, I tried streaming MBC just before Infinity Challenge started and I can't believe how many times YEH appeared in a span of ten minutes!

First, it was a promotion for the MBC Music Awards.

Second was her MegaTV CF.

Lastly, the Maxime Latte Ditti CF.

My eyes just went :w00t:

I'm so proud of YEH at this point.. for being a sought after by many companies to promote their products.

YEH FTW~!