Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest edward1994

Hey guys this is my first ever post , I am a huge fan of YEH's from India and I felt I needed u guys to know what I just heard .. This is a promo trailer for an Indian movie but the song is an exact copy of the song from lie to me (nothing). I think it’s very unfair to get credit for something u did not do... So am sharing this here first. What should we do guys?
In case the video doesn't work click the link above the video :) #fighting

INDIAN,Tamil :

KOREAN,lie to me (nothing) : 

:x

Guest ferlydee

Regarding the background music of that Indian movie, yes it seems it is the theme music from Lie To Me.  However, I am not sure how the law of ethics in entertainment industry applies because there are many songs or music copied from certain artists to be the theme song of a tv or movie projects around the globe.  So perhaps the producers has to get permission to use any music or songs as background to their projects to avoid legal suit.   Well, it's just based on my own legal understanding, no basis on my assumption, lol.  

@edward1994 said: Hey guys this is my first ever post , I am a huge fan of YEH's from India and I felt I needed u guys to know what I just heard .. This is a promo trailer for an Indian movie but the song is an exact copy of the song from lie to me (nothing). I think it’s very unfair to get credit for something u did not do... So am sharing this here first. What should we do guys?
In case the video doesn't work click the link above the video :) #fighting

INDIAN,Tamil :

:x

Guest edward1994

this is so unfair .. anyway honest ppl are rare to come by :/
thank you buddy for replying .. u rock !! :)>-

@edward1994 said: this is so unfair .. anyway honest ppl are rare to come by :/
thank you buddy for replying .. u rock !! :)>-

EDIT By @Sleepy Owl

Soompi_Advent_mini.jpg

December 19th

Great Job at solving the clue!!!!

k2VS5Uv.jpg

Poinsettia Flowers are widely used for the floral decorations during the Christmas. So here you are with your gift for solving the clue!!!

4fbfd56396e70686bc5e95b228269921.jpg

So Chingus, tell us what your favorite flower is and also what flowers you use for decoration during Christmas? :fullofhearts:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon, @agenth, @confusedheart, @Sleepy Owl

Edited by Sleepy Owl
Edited for Christmas event 2021

Guest edward1994

i know right .. it must be a total copy of lie to me ost .. am sure or else he wudn't have deleted the comment .. it was a total copy :|.. am not even gonna bother listening %-(

Guest ferlydee

Wow, double wow, lol.  YEH looks very beautiful and young, she looks innocent but oozing with sex appeal.  For me, she looks half Korean, half european, like French lady.  Camera loves her look and all that clothes look fabulous on her, international model indeed.   Thanks for the photos, they are all lovely.