Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest Dasa Putri

@Goongfan11, thank you so much. I'm so happy. I'm going to read it. gomawo chingu :) :) :)
Happy Tuesday to all..... Hopefully, we'll hear another good news/projects from our princess :)>-

Guest ferlydee

Good AM, okay, I admit, I really, really miss YEH so much I think I searched all blogs like crazy if there is something new about her, but to no avail.  But I will wait patiently because I believe something is cooking in her kitchen and whatever it is, I think it's gonna be good, either a tv drama or movie, I think it will catapult her to another level.  I read in fb in one posts that she really is not looking to succeed always, but when she fails, she will lean on her fans to help her get up and start again, something like that.   YEH is such a humble person, being a child of God, she knows where to stand.  YEH, one thing we can assure you, we will always be behind you whatever decision you may take.  I hope and pray, you'll find your happiness someday with the one you have been looking for and I have faith in God He will provide you with that.   Thank you for all the wonderful posts and photos, it really makes my day.  

Guest Dasa Putri

muno said: m28.jpgafter i miss you drama finish. she said she is gonna have historical drama in the near future.

i hope we will see her soon on TV i miss her so much. 

Although I'm all for Yoon Eun Hye, or any actor, or actress, expanding his or career by playing in a historical drama, I personally, don't care for all of the cruelty and sadness that goes on in those types of shows.  =(( I know that these things happen in real life, I just don't like seeing them happen before my own eyes. :(( A slap in the face, I can get over, but watching someone whom the fan in me admires and likes so much in die onscreen (as happened to Goo Hye Sun in The King And I) is pretty tough this drama fan to stomach.  8-| I'll support her, however, in whatever choice that she makes... :)>-

Im speechless With EUNE....she is truly gergous beautiful sweetiee lady that i have seen....she Never failed to make me wavering all the time i see her....i wanna screammmm This morning....releasing my missing frustrating feels!!! YEH u already make my day.....yaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy.....love u so much.... \m/ \m/ ^:)^ :D >:D< Thank u all neris n warriors...im proud of u...we are the best fandom...u Know....lol....morning all...n take Care ~O) :-bd :D

@santaiah178, I think she trended because someone tweeted her W magazine photos with and without TOP and one still with Nickhun from the Cass CF..

Anywayzzz, finally!!! She reappeared!! ♡♡♡

Hope to see the endorsement soon.... and hopefully she won't be gone for so long again...

Anywayzzzz, so happy seeing her well rested and looking much happier..... ☆♡☆♡☆