Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Guest kevin1320

@50julieng: its so cute yeh tweeted to say thank you to everyone. Its nice of her saying thank you to jung woo who is working hard overnight and Harry who looks great without the light

Happy New Year to all Warrior here, special to our dearly Yoon Eun Hye that last night had awarded for all her achievement.

she looks so happy at the event, always love her cute smile, that's Eun Hye that we know. Good luck for your goal in 2013.

May our wish in 2013 will be the best wishes ever and stay healthy to all of you and have a blast New Year party tonight

Guest brenda101

i like YEH unnie most in white dress in MBC drama award 2007 and in Baeksang art award with the blue flowing dress, she looks like a goddess. An innocent goddess of beauty..kekeke

Here some good news about YEH dress on last night MBC Awards. 
http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=25284 
Critics even said Yoon Eun Hye′s dress hugs her in all of the right places. ^^ 
I'm so proud of her. And love how down to earth she is. She thanks full all of people who is working with her. So sweet!!!

Guest 50julieng

tumblr_mftc6cO7IW1rzqlako1_500.gif   

NEW BEGINNING...NEW HOPE...NEW DREAM TO ALL OF YOU WITH LOVE

Guest Yannie1430291941

Hapi new year!..Congratulations to YEH..she deserves d awards...and think she deserves more than dat...but wats important is she won awards which proved dat der r lot ho suppoeted her not only in Korea but d hol asia as well...BTW...YEH and PYC luk gud 2geder...hehehe..deir cute like teenagers...

Happy New Year Yoon Eun Hye! May God shower you with much blessings, love and good health this 2013. 
Happy new year to all Warriors! YEH winning not only one but two awards last night is a great start for our 2013. Hope that other award giving bodies will based their criteria not on ratings but on acting. Looking forward to see YEH bagging more awards. More blessings, love and happiness to all of us as well ^^

happy New Year everyone.   I hope that OUr YEH will get more rewards and more dramas in this coming year.  I LOVE YEH because she is the an AWESOME and Beautiful and Hard working.  

Dear All YEH Warriors & Bogoshipper, 
"On this New Year I wish that you have a wonderful January, a lovely Februarya Peaceful Marcha stress-free April, a fun-filled Mayand Joy that lasts from June to Novemberand finally a happy December
Let's welcome 2013 with a new start!!!
May my wishes come true and may yours too, we know our wishes same. We pray YEH stay healthier, happier, Lovelier, Prettier, won another Awards, meet her soul mate so she not alone anymore ( or she may already have one??? ), and she'll having another great projects ( like IMY ). Amen... 
YEH & IMY Fighting!!! ^^

Dear Yoon Eun Hye,
Viewers and drama critics have given the verdict even if MBC didn't formally acknowledge your excellent acting in I Miss You...
I love, love, love I Miss You. Just the same I pray that in your forthcoming drama, you will get the award that you so rightfully deserve.
Praying that Kim Eun Sook gets you as the female lead for her drama...

Dearest Miss Yoon Eun Hye,
I wish you have… 12 Months of Happiness, 52 Weeks of Fun, 365 Days of Success, 8760 Hours of Good Health, 52600 Minutes of Good Luck, 3153600 Seconds of Joy. Happy New Year and God Bless you and your family!happy-new-year-2013-greeting-card.jpg

Happy new year everyone <3Wish YEH all the best in life, hope she finds her other haft soon ( if she didnt have one already), I dont care who that person is, as long as he loves and cherishes her :)

Head MBC poster shooting team Lee Young Jae picks best three 2012 drama posters..

first place is Missing you....YEH n YSH posters

yeh6f.jpg

LYJ said...generally on first poster shooting actors need guidelines n slowly finding the feel. but YEH has her own unique perspective n even gave her ideas..so I thought that she already done many researches about her character :-bd

second is Golden Time
third is The Moon Embrace the Sun

http://star.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/OhmyStar/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0001820379

translated by baidu...English by me (sorry not good :\"> )