Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

Hello true Warriors!

I really love the Hye-Chan in kindergarten collections. So cute~~

20copy.jpg

cr: dcmfl

Peppermint I couldn't find any as well. Prolly other warriors can help us. ^^

Thank you for the BH's pics, urika & fresh, wow~ they look so dorky in the shoot.

viola~ YEH is no. 17 (next to my love (no. 18), keke)

k_addict, machimachi, nitatastic and other newbies/ delurkers (who I failed to mention~ sorry ^^; ) ~ welcome to yehouse. ^^

mab2007, go watch it already! You can never know how good it is until you start watching it.

Thanks all for the goodies. ^^

Thanks! Veena22 :D

Wow..They've been on the first spot!..nice! :D

Utuke.. I still think twice watching it.. Hmmmm..

I think I need more info... :)

waaa! Everyone really encourage me to watch CP.. Hehe!

MAB 2007,

Oh don't worry the CP kisses are done in good taste, I swear..You will still feel Eu Chan's innocence even in CP kisses, promise...kisses mature? well yes as compared to MFL but as what I said, I still feel Eu Chan's innocence..

I don't like Gong Yoo at first.. But after the first episode, then I felt that I should hate myself because of my apprehensions against Gong Yoo..but it you still don't like the kisses and Gong Yoo, please do watch because YEH had so much to offer to you. Eu Chan have great chemistry with other Princes there. She is amazing and adorabble there and CP is well written and the direction is great and the OST is also impressive..

Oh they avoided cliches.. the second female lead and Eu Chan never quarrel there ..In this drama, there are no villians here except for Han Kyul (ha ha ha but many fell in love with him in our country).. so many funny scenes..

Welcome MAB 2007...enjoy

mab2007, I think I kind of know why you don't like GY that much. I had the same reactions when I first heard of Coffee Prince and I just couldn't see him and YEH together, but trust me, you will learn to like him. Hey, I ended up loving him after Coffee Prince. Plus, like all the other warriors have said, you really shouldn't miss out on this great drama. As much as I loved YEH in Goong, VM and MFL, her role as My Chan is truly outstanding. So even if you don't get to like GY, I'm sure you will love YEH in CP. Give it another chance, IMO it's really worth it! Oh yeah, there are many kissing scenes compared to MFL (or any other dramas that I have watched) and me <3 all of them! :D

BTW, Hi all warriors. Although I just registered yesterday, I'm not new at all. I used a friends account for two years. But it's really nice to delurk ^^

MAB2007,

I agreed with Machimachi, CP had other thing to offer you if you still don't like GY or the CP kisses. If your are a fan of Joo Ji Hoon, or Kim Jong Kook or Oh Man Seok or Yoon Sang Hyun..well I guess you will hate Gong Yoo more because of the many kisses and the GY's dream sequence (another bed scene, they are not naked here in the dream sequence. YEH is wearing short and long sleeves and Gong Yoo wear pants and T-shirt but there is still something more here because of the clever director) is more mmmmm than MFL's bed scene...Oh don't get me wrong YEH attacks all kissing scenes and romance scene differently in each drama.. MFL''s bed scene is also nice and this is a good thing with YEH, she attacked the romance, kissing scenes with fresh and different approaches so you can't really compare which is which..

But forget about Gong Yoo and the kisses.. just watch CP because of the story, direction and amazing acting of YEH..please do see how YEH interact with LSG, the princes and Mr. Hong, oh you will love them.

Guest onigiri_

Kim Jong Kook - Yoon Eun Hye Scandal Once Again

The Kim Jong Kook - Yoon Eun Hye scandal, which happened several years back, was brought up once again.

The last time the scandal was mentioned, it was from KBS Happy Together, when Yoon Eun Hye talked about her scandal which occurred from once-popular variety show X-Man.

This time it was mentioned by one of Kim Jong Kook's favorite friend, Cha Tae Hyun, in SBS "Family Outing," on the episode which aired on the 11th. Well actually, "mentioned" isn't quite the word to use as it was more of "attacked."

How was he attacked? Well Kim Jong Kook, Yoon Jong Shin, Cha Tae Hyun, and Jang Hyuk had to prepare a breakfast, so they chose to go snail hunting. While they were hunting, they decided to do a "Ofcourse game." (For those of you who don't know, the "Ofcourse game" is from past variety show "X-Man." In the game, a person has to answer "ofcourse" to whatever question was thrown at them.) For the game, it was Cha Tae Hyun VS Kim Jong Kook. Cha Tae Hyun was the first to attack, and he did by throwing some questions at him.

He first asked him, "When you were first cast in Family Outing, you were happy, right?" Then he answered, "ofcourse." Kim Jong Kook then started the "first attack" by asking him, "When you found out that Song Hye Gyo and Hyun Bin was dating, you drank some beer, right?" Cha Tae Hyun was surprised, as he commented, "This wasn't what I was expecting," as he thought that when he asked him a weak question, Kim Jong Kook would attack back with a weak question as well. But as it is the game's rule, he answered, "ofcourse."

Now this is where the fun begins. Cha Tae Hyun started his real "attack" by asking him, "The reason why you keep going to US is because you have a family there, right?" Then he added a comment, "I saw your mother as well, and she looked like she was going to see your wife," to which Kim Jong Kook added, "To see a son?", which bursted some laughs. Although it is a lie, he answered, "ofcourse." Kim Jong Kook then counter attacked weakly, asking the same question as his previous, except it was about Tablo and Kang Hye Jung. As always, he replied back, "ofcourse."

Cha Tae Hyun then continued his story, asking, "The wife you have in US... she is currently filming a drama, right?" Then he added, "Isn't she quite busy with her current drama?... Lady..." As this question was asked, it brought back the old memories of the scandal, so Kim Jong Kook surrendered, saying, "Let's stop doing this." As Cha Tae Hyun was celebrating his victory, he apologized, "I'm sorry Eun Hye."

The scandal is old, but it's always fun to get reminded and laugh about it. It was quite hilarious, as you can see from the video below.

Starts around 8:00.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOJzhScNTng...embedded#at=577

Ends around 2:00.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26N4C7Ue4gk..._embedded#at=52

cr.allkpop & Uni0509

Guest bulgari

we may be a little too late but we've never forgotten.

two typhoons got in the way but we manage to send these gifts today as birthday presents to our dear Eune.

thanks cheli001 for the handmade birthday card and pongky for coordinating everything. special thanks to all those who participated in this project.

copyofp1010892.th.jpg

copyofp1010893.th.jpgcopyofp1010807.th.jpg

dsc00622t.th.jpg

p10109240003.th.jpgp10109270004.th.jpgp10109280005.th.jpg

dsc00620l.th.jpgdsc00624a.th.jpg

have we told you lately, that we love you, Eune ssi? because we really do. :) Belated Happy Birthday!

Thank you very much for sharing. I'm sure your present would be greatly appreciated because it comes from the heart.

What a lovely gesture from the people who just survived a calamity - and here you are still thinking of Eune.

We do have our own lives to live and I admire you for finding time to do what you're doing for the love of Eune.

Keep up the good work!

Guest FiFi♡SeungMin_iVIP★

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/8174/drawo.jpg

credit: MFL

hey warriors =)

i've been wondering, did eunhye really draw those by herself? lol, random but yeah, just curious

cause you know, in goong there was this scene (if im not mistaken) where she draw/did some art thingy?

and in CP, the beginning part (casts introduction part) theres this scene, she was drawing and stuff..

HAHA just noticed that almost every drama shes in, there must be smth to do with art, fashion etc.. her characters, i mean lol

Kim Jong Kook - Yoon Eun Hye Scandal Once Again

Now this is where the fun begins. Cha Tae Hyun started his real "attack" by asking him, "The reason why you keep going to US is because you have a family there, right?" Then he added a comment, "I saw your mother as well, and she looked like she was going to see your wife," to which Kim Jong Kook added, "To see a son?", which bursted some laughs. Although it is a lie, he answered, "ofcourse." Kim Jong Kook then counter attacked weakly, asking the same question as his previous, except it was about Tablo and Kang Hye Jung. As always, he replied back, "ofcourse."

Cha Tae Hyun then continued his story, asking, "The wife you have in US... she is currently filming a drama, right?" Then he added, "Isn't she quite busy with her current drama?... Lady..." As this question was asked, it brought back the old memories of the scandal, so Kim Jong Kook surrendered, saying, "Let's stop doing this." As Cha Tae Hyun was celebrating his victory, he apologized, "I'm sorry Eun Hye."

The scandal is old, but it's always fun to get reminded and laugh about it. It was quite hilarious, as you can see from the

seriously this makes me think if YEH and KJK are indeed dating in real life..if it was just a scandal then it would have ended way before but they keep on dragging it...they keep mentioning YEH with KJK also when there was rumor about YSH and YEH..she wanted to sue the reporters so may be they are dating..

i hate to say this and many KJK fans would not like this but i get annoyed whenever they mention YEH with KJK..KJK is a good guy and has good personality but i dont like him with YEH....

GOD i want YEH and YSH huhuhuu :):)

butwal, don't think too much of this news.

CTH just said anything to make KJK loss to him.

It likes a game "Of Course" in x-man when people have to attack your component made them can't handle to say "YES" to your statement.

In my opinion, I like KJK too. I think he's a gentleman but I don't think they're really dating.

The news was way too old and EH was just a kid back then.

I think they kept mention it because it's a big news during that day. People liked it.

And the PD of family outing is the same PD of x-man, it won't be surprised if they'll like to mention EH. :)

Thank you very much for sharing. I'm sure your present would be greatly appreciated because it comes from the heart.

What a lovely gesture from the people who just survived a calamity - and here you are still thinking of Eune.

We do have our own lives to live and I admire you for finding time to do what you're doing for the love of Eune.

Keep up the good work!

*waves from the region where flood has just started to subside* :sweatingbullets:

haven't really greeted Eune on her bday (only in twitter. as if she reads my twits. lol), or cheered and fought for her this past few weeks or congratulated her on the success of her drama.. but i hope she receives the gifts well, along with our sincere greetings and support, for her to know that she's very well loved...amidst all the storms (literally and figuratively) :D

thanks all for the update!^^

Guest viola501

hey warriors =)

i've been wondering, did eunhye really draw those by herself? lol, random but yeah, just curious

cause you know, in goong there was this scene (if im not mistaken) where she draw/did some art thingy?

and in CP, the beginning part (casts introduction part) theres this scene, she was drawing and stuff..

HAHA just noticed that almost every drama shes in, there must be smth to do with art, fashion etc.. her characters, i mean lol

Hello... FiFi♡SeungMin_iVIP★...long name... lols

good to see another cassie in this house, welcome

From your question : YES! Eunhye did paint and draw them herself. and I also notice that too.

prolly because Eunhye is very into art, she has natural gift in this ares. She even almost attended Fine Art school if she hasnt become a BBV member first :D

In all of her dramas, there're always be Eunhye's art works in it. ^_^

Mari, Zanessa, facing and Yodya onni : Correct!!!!

It's No.17 !!!

You guys are true warriors :lol:

Isn't baby Eunhye just too cute? :wub:

her face and esp. her eyes are so sweet >.<

and thank you for the goodies

I like the Hyena toon styling.

btw, bulgari

just a friendly reminder -- dont forget to remove %7Boption%7D when u quote others :)

mab2007, whether will u watch Coffee Prince or not actually depends on your choice no matter what other fans say, so decide it yourself.

I, too, think it's one of the greatest dramas I ever watch but ppl may have different opinions.

If you only keep asking, never start watching. How can u know if you'll like it or not? :huh:

Gong Yoo still remain as my favorite YEH's leading man though.

This is out of the blue, but ...anybody knows the brand of jeans Yoon Eun Hye was wearing in episode 16 (in the forest scene and the airport scene) ?

Guest jesmon27

we may be a little too late but we've never forgotten.

two typhoons got in the way but we manage to send these gifts today as birthday presents to our dear Eune.

thanks cheli001 for the handmade birthday card and pongky for coordinating everything. special thanks to all those who participated in this project.

have we told you lately, that we love you, Eune ssi? because we really do. :) Belated Happy Birthday!

haaayyyyyy after a loooooonngggg loooonnngggg time of being MIA. LOL! been very busy and have lots of distractions *cough* fb *cough*. but i have completed MFL. im not reading comments though... i dun wanna get bad vibes... too many oredi. POSITIVITY is the key. LOL! and as long as im enjoying, its a big WHATEVAH to them. i dont care e e e e e, i dont care e e e e e *with a little bouncing on the side* LOL! its YEH that i care about and not them anyways. (soompi stop acting like crazy owkie? im not updated cuz i cant log in always. haaayyyz! and oh ive read crazy stuffs while backlogging too. hihihihi so its like a battle of fool's gold and platinum... hmm....)

as the saying goes, its better late than never. =) thanks to all the coordinators and contributors (survivors! :lol: ). another project finished with love and care. =) muaks and group hug to everyone! weeeeh thanks for posting obbie (not typo error :lol: )

Super Happy Belated Birthday Eun Hye~ssi. take care cuz we care... muak! and oh Congratulations! i hope you wont go on hiatus for a looooonnnggg time again. yes you need a rest but please dun make us wait too long. *doing beautiful eyes* :lol:

YEH_ganda.gif

credit my noob self. hihihihi

Guest mab2007

Again I wanted to Thank everyone for encouraging me. :D

I've decided to watch CP. But there is a problem. The CD of my brother lost and still in search until now. I know this is already in net but it's better to watch it on tv because it's continuous. Anyway, I'll be brave enough to CP for I idolize YEH. And I know little by little I'll like GY in this drama. No matter what it will be, I always support YEH. Actually, I'm supposed to watch goong today but the 2nd CD lost also. So I have to search it. It's been a while for me to reminisce goong. And JJH also. I like most their chemistry. :) Cham! This is out of the line but I'm bothered why KJK has to be link to YEH. I dislike him for her. I hope they will stay friends and not more than that. :) I know I'm selfish but It's only my opinion..No heartaches..Hehehe

Guest FiFi♡SeungMin_iVIP★

Hello... FiFi♡SeungMin_iVIP★...long name... lols

good to see another cassie in this house, welcome

From your question : YES! Eunhye did paint and draw them herself. and I also notice that too.

prolly because Eunhye is very into art, she has natural gift in this ares. She even almost attended Fine Art school if she hasnt become a BBV member first :D

In all of her dramas, there're always be Eunhye's art works in it. ^_^.

aha. yeah, long name lol. call me Fifi =)

anyways, thanks for answering my ques, and for welcomin me too :D

Haha yeah, i guess she would becum a fashion designer or anything related if she werent an artist lol

The paint on the wall (MFL) was dayem nice lol. Remember CP? She painted the walls with flowers too, haha

She has great skill i must say B)

But you know what, i am really disappointed on how MFL ended at episode 16 haha

I mean, there could've been more.. It was a great great happy ending though

cause i was thought PD-nim would extend it or smth.. Like for the drama CP, i remember the episode reached 20++ smth?

:huh: