Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡ ✨

Nakiami Kyoko

7 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

Three things that must be experienced in Seoul

Credit : Grace Yoon Eun Hye

It’s an amazing deed for her country. YEH is promoting Seoul, helping to further boost her country’s tourism (in her own way). I’m so impressed.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, lonetwilight said:

I'm glad so many updates about her lately, make me think that it's her plan to get more visible in domestic (Korean) showbiz this year. I hope the plan to release "After Love" movie will going smoothly this time. And I also hope she will take new project this year, whether it will be drama or movie.

My other wish, she will take some photoshoots project. It's been a long time since I see her grazing a magazine :blush:

Thank you to all of you for the updates ;)

i second that! photoshoots juseyo

• Like 3

On 1/6/2019 at 7:04 AM, curiousyeh said:

It’s an amazing deed for her country. YEH is promoting Seoul, helping to further boost her country’s tourism (in her own way). I’m so impressed.

I notice she's the only Korean public figure who's hosting this show. The other are Chinese. It shows that she's still much appreciated by Chinese people/netizens.

PS Baidu Baike is a Chinese-language, collaborative, web-based encyclopedia owned and produced by the Chinese search engine Baidu.

It serves as an online encyclopedia as well as information storage space for netizens.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baidu_Baike

• Like 7

20 lines of "celebrity handwriting"

2019-01-10 18:04

'It was seen in the drama' was a topic of the font of the stars. The character seems to be seen in a plain and beautifully written text. The fonts are pretty. They are used as drama logos and various props, and I have arranged the celebrity fonts that fans have made. 

1. Yoon Eun Hye
img_20190110122810_bed8a816.jpg
The handwriting that appeared in the drama 'Palace' is handwritten by Yoon Eun-hye directly. She is famous not only for writing but also for the drawing on various accessories in the drama 'Coffee Prince 1st Shop'. 

PS : I omit the other celebs
  • Like 7

QalTEjSlUQP1635750996446682986.jpg?zoom=3&resize=360%2C193&ssl=1MBC

REVIEW

K-Drama Time Machine: Yoon Eun Hye’s “Princess Hours” With Ju Ji Hoon Remains As A Classic K-Drama Favorite

By abbyinhallyuland | January 11, 2019

IT HAS BEEN 13 YEARS SINCE THE MODERN ROYAL ROMANCE STORY OF PRINCESS HOURS.

Ju Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye’s love pairing in Princess Hours was a mega hit when it aired in 2006.

Even BIGBANG’s G-Dragon followed it closely as mentioned by Seungri in a guesting at KBS variety show Happy Together.

princess-hours.jpg?w=405&ssl=1

TITLE: PRINCESS HOURS
NETWORK: MBC
THEME: DRAMA, ROMANCE
LENGTH: 24 EPISODES
BROADCAST DATE: 11 JAN 2006 – 30 MAR 2006
MAIN LEADS: JU JI HOON & YOON EUN HYE
OVERALL RATING: 4.gif?zoom=3&resize=80%2C16&ssl=1
RE-WATCH VALUE: 5.gif?zoom=3&resize=80%2C16&ssl=1
RELATED DRAMAS: MY PRINCESS, PRINCESS HOURS 2, LOVE IN THE MOONLIGHT

Princess Hours pictures an endearing princess story that it’s not surprising how it has spawned early generations of avid K-Drama fans like me.

goong1.jpg?w=405&ssl=1

https://www.hellokpop.com/review/k-drama-time-machine-princess-hours/

• Like 4

Chuchaylovesyeh, our Princess YEH is a kind of person who always express gratitude. 

lonetwilight, thanks for the infos. 

My wishful thinking that the reason that she dyed her hair black is that she is considering a project.

• Like 6

Kim Shin-young "Fart on Yoon Eun-hye. I was surprised her and I apologized .. I was embarrassed"

2019-01-13 23:10:05

201901132244506710_2.jpg

Newsen Bae Hyosoo reporter] 

Kim Shin-yong unintentionally farts.

She confessed to the past that she humiliated Yoon Eun Hye. 

On January 13, JTBC 's "The Kids", Kim Shin - hyung and Han Hyun - min had a pleasant time to play with the children of MIMI Girls' High School. 

On that day, while talking about "Fart", Kim Shin-young revealed one episode that is laughable.

Kim Shin-young said, "I was farted because I thought there was no one in the restroom of the broadcasting station in the past". 

Kim Shin-Young added that she was sorry, "I know Miss Yoon Eun Hye Baby VOX. I apologize. I felt a shame," she added. (Photo = JTBC 'kids these days' broadcast capture) 

Newsen times hyoju hyo @

http://m.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201901132244506710&r=1&http_referer=https%3A%2F%2Ft.co%2FIiFaaxEMHS

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Her name still sale ;) 

"Lee Jung-jae and Ji Jin-hee get on the road" Mercedes Benz dealer Wise Auto sold 93 units last year
Last modified 2019.01.14 13:56Article input 2019.01.14 13:56
2019011413555976609_1547441759.jpg
Mercedes-Benz, the only Korean partner and service dealer in the world, sold 93 units last year, increasing sales by 2.5 times. The sales volume was 42 in the previous year. 

Wise Auto imports the Benz Sprinter vans and sells the interior and exterior. There are seven line-ups from 'Euro coach', which is a 60 million won stand-alone shuttle, to 'Eurostar VIP,' a limousine van.Among them, the Eurostar model accounted for more than 60% of total sales, leading to the growth of WiseOtto. Senior executives as well as actors Kim Sang-jung, Lee Jung-jae, Ji Jin-hee and Yoon Eun-hye are on the Eurostar. 

The company also adopted aggressive pricing policies to expand its premium van market. Most of the existing premium vans are more than 100 million won in price, while WiseOtto has launched the 'Euro Coach', which is focused on practicality, at a price of 60 million won.
The premium van market has been a niche market where small-scale companies have been leading the systematic customer service and continued market expansion, but recently the lifestyle has changed and the growth rate is accelerating," said WiseOh. "Wise Otto is an official Mercedes - As a Mercedes-Benz partner, we will be a pioneer in expanding the premium van market by providing high-quality products and services based on strict quality control system. " 

Kim Hye-won, reporter kimhye@asiae.co.kr 
< , Asia to see the world economy (www.asiae.co.kr)
  • Like 5

http://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/01/13/fluttering-alert-on-the-twelfth-day/#comment-6832

Reading her several articles about Love Alert re-affirmed my conviction that the comeback project of YEH has  still its moments & substance. Thank you pacmule for the time & effort to write about the drama. Kudos to the ladies who shared their remarkable insights.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1