An Sohee 안소희

Guest Yoyo

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yoyo said: I was just reading the comments over at allkpop about Sohee, and a lot of fans seem to be complaining at the fact that Sohee's only been modeling so far and questioning why haven't BH Entertainment gathered more acting activities for her.
But I also think that it's a good thing that they're pushing her for endorsements and pictorial activities at the moment. Sohee was the most popular and the face of Wonder Girls, but that's only when she was with Wonder Girls (even though she's still forever a Wonder Girl, to be realistic, she has left JYP Entertainment.) People only recolonize the face of the group when they're within the group, but the general audience hasn't warmed up to the fact that Sohee has turned into an actress yet.
Further more, I'm also sure that she herself wants to practice more on her acting before she really takes on a role since she's a perfectionist, and on top of that solidifying her acting would only be for the better in her future roles.
But judging from her interview with Allure, I do agree that it seems like she's hinting that she has found a role that she likes and is ready to take it. Ah, I'm just super excited after seeing all these new pictures of her. I feel like within the year of 2014 so far, this has pretty much been the most  updated we've seen of Sohee while she's not as active.

BHent said it before, right? That Sohee would be in an independant movie. Even though it doesn't mean that rumor is true, but it makes it more possible. I hope it's true. and love story? I'd like to see Sohee trying that! Also hopefully she's lead.
Indeed it's taking time to see her act but I still like how BHent is handling Sohee's career right now. We get new pictures from time to time. She has her Cf's and endorsements, anything new about her is reported very well. Although I miss her a lot and want to see her act asap and for long projects, but then again I know that Sohee doesn't take roles easily and she seems to think a lot before taking a role. but this is one thing I love from her. When you see her taste in movies, you can tell she has passion for this and she likes interesting storylines. I think we can be sure we won't see Sohee in one of those repetitive bad produced dramas or movies, and I'm glad of this. Even her special drama last year, for one episode, such a short story, but she took a nice story. I really liked it. I know I'm going to love the roles she'll take because I trust her choices. So let's just wait for Sohee. (but hope it won't be too long, it's been one year since her last project haha).

July 30, 2014
Big Bang's T.O.P and Sohee Walk Hand-in-Hand Among Paparazzi
CJ E&M enewsWorld Erika Kim

Sohee and Big Bang′s T.O.P strutted the streets among crowds of paparazzi as a celebrity couple.
Reebok released through its social network accounts on July 30 pictures from its new spreads featuring T.O.P and Sohee.
The spread was made to have the two act like a chic couple in simple, casual wear.
17473454.jpg

T.O.P is looking to the premiere of his movie Tazza 2, to take place in September. Sohee is preparing to launch a career in acting after moving to a new agency in February.
Photo credit: Reebok

Guest lanhtran

I love how sohee takes time to pick a role that suits her.we can tell that she's passionate in acting field. I also think she taking her time improving her acting skills. she's gonna be an exellent actresss when she finds the right role that suits her. I truly love how she doesn't jump into any drama because she popular. 

Archived