An Sohee 안소희

Guest Yoyo

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Yoyo

T.O.P and Sohee Exchange Sensual Stares in Reebok CF
BIGBANG‘s T.O.P and ex-Wonder Girls member Ahn Sohee are back together in the new CF for Reebok Classic’s high top shoes, “Freestyle” and “EX-O-Fit.”
Ahn Sohee, who wears the Freestyle model, and T.O.P, who wears EX-O-Fit, will appear in two parts of the CF.
The first part of the CF, which was released on May 15, shows in black and white the sensual tension between the two chic fashionistas as they get caught in each other’s gaze.
“Just like the top fashionista celebrities that they are, Ahn So Hee and T.O.P express the sensuality of Reebok Freestyle and EX-O-Fit very well. We’re anticipating the great interest from the public for this TV CF,” said a representative from Reebok.
T.O.P and Sohee have previously worked together through their respective groups’ collaboration for special performances in music awards shows. They also hosted Music Core together in 2008.source: soompi.com

Guest Yoyo

Sohee and Xiumin mentioned on Super Idol Chart,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fp_mci9XMtI
source: HelloFlora

Guest Yoyo

It's just soooooo great to see so many new photos of Sohee at the same time. I love how Reebok releases a CF and then VDL releases her new ads. It's just so great to be able to see her again. I do hope that BH Entertainment would release more news of her acting activities though, but then again, I wouldn't want them to just stick her in any drama just for the sake of getting her to do some work.

HD version of one of the new VDL pictures

*deleted picture because I posted full-resolution version below*

Credit to wondernostalgia.wordpress.com
Please do give credit when you repost it. Thanks :)

class="at_title"Sohee Shows Off Her Skinny Body While Shooting For A Commercial

Actress Sohee filming for a commercial was revealed.

Yesterday, on one online community forum was posted, "Sohee's summer outfit revealed today" along with pictures of Sohee modeling.

In the pictures, Sohee revealed a skinny yet healthy body in a tanktop. She also revealed increased beauty. She was at a studio, posing with makeup or a whistle in her hand.

Internet users who saw this commented, "So charming," "Her body got even better", "I want to try copying her makeup", and "Her summer outfit looks so cool".

Credit: Kpopstarz

Guest Yoyo

Sunmi mentioned Sohee to Heechul during their interview together,

Sunmi: Oppa, you like Sohee, right? 
Kim Heechul: It’s not that I like her but, maybe I should say she’s like my own unicorn. Like she’s always just in my imagination? I think that’s easiest. Like I just always look towards her.

source: shmesm@fyjypnation.tumblr.com

I think Sohee will be on On Style - Get It Beauty again! I saw this schedule here for Wednesday: http://ch.interest.me/onstyle/Schedule?startDate=20140529
And it says at 10:00 will be the Talking Mirror section again with An Sohee. Let's see if the K-WFs confirm this!

Edit: Eeep sorry guys.. WGWorld told me it will only be a re-broadcasting of the old one :(

Archived