What Is Love?

Guest Loveology

Guest terrorist

i've gotten older and i finally realize how to define it

true love is what you feel and understand, but what others define it.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest esm90

I think "true love" just means what love really is, as opposed to what people mean when they say "I love you" when they just met or something.

Guest onino

nah...me and love are not good friends!..

but I'm only 17 so I have the rest of my life to search after the one, even if I know it's not easy!

I've had many crushes, but that's not love i guess..?..

Guest twinkle_l0ve

I think "true love" exists because with love, comes pain, sorrow, hate etc.

Though, I think "a perfect love" doesn't exist.

Guest candycube

I used to.

But nowadays, most teenagers who are in "love" usually last for about a month, 3 months max.

( where I live :/ )

Plus now, I rather write about it. lol

love is when u get stabbed in the heart a million times

and if u still survive... ull get tortured second round~~

im so pesismistic.....

shall edit*

Guest Epic_Rice

"What is love... baby don't hurt me... don't hurt me.... no more.... What is love."

LMAO. I couldn't resist.

Guest d0uche_

no one really knows what love is. we talk about it, long for it, fall apart

when it goes away, and do just about anything to get it back. but we all know

that love is the most important thing in our lives.

Guest autumnHearts

Well, I've been with my boyfriend for over 4 years now and I truly love him.

To me, love is a compilation of different things. To me, if you really love someone you completely trust them and feel safe in their arms. You're committed to that person and you don't let your mind stray away on someone else because you can't find anyone who's even close to how amazing the person you're with. And it's not about thinking about that person day and night, it's thinking about the future and seeing each other together.

Love is patient and willing to sacrifice, willing to work things out even if you've become so mad that you want to scream or walk away cause you know it's not right to be mad at each other, cause it hurts to be mad at each other. It's also adapting to each others lives and learning how to live with each other peacefully, because it really becomes different when you start to live with each other.

Love is a decision that's made on both sides of the relationship to stick with each other through thick and thin because you know that the person you're with is worth all the time and effort.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest xAatiix

Wel, me my sister and my cousins were talking randomly one day and we came onto the topic of love and they asked the question, Is Love Real or Jus an Infatuation?

Me: yeh cuz if there's no love then there's nothing. Love makes the world go round! (I knw, i sound like a hippy!)

Cousin no.1: No it's just an attraction. People think they're in love but there is no such thing. If love existed, there wud be no hurt in the world.

Sister: No it's just an infatuation. It's all in the mind. You think you love and you you can't live without them but it's nt true. In a couple of months or maybe a year you'll completely be over them.

Cousin No.2: Neutral.

WHat's funny tho is that all of us love reading love fanfics especially my sister and Cousind No.1.

What's your views on LOVE?

I believe in love; true love. If there's an infinite driving force of nature in a person's capacity to hate (Hitler, Stalin, Pot, etc.) then there's also one in regards to love.

There can never be love without pain because when you love someone whole-heartedly, with passion and vigor, seeing something bad happen to that person or relationship will always be painful.

Guest Sanada Yukimura

1st cousin: I'm sure love exists in her BLACK AND WHITE world.

Sister: If all love = infatuation, and all love = no such thing, then we can agree all infatuations = no such thing? :huh:

Archived