What Is Love?

Guest Loveology

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love is the key to happiness PEOPLE :D

if there is no love, then what you are just your parents extra baggage?

there are different types of love

LOVE IS REAL, because I know I am in love.

You do not know until you feel the feeling.

If your cousins don't believe it, truthful I highly doubt they will find it.

You have to believe it to get it.

Guest `tiffany&co_*

"Love is the start of all miracles." - Absolute Boyfriend. :)

night-kun T_T

i also believe that love is real. too complicated to get out in words, but you'll know when you're in it.

i think a lot of people think that you can only fall in love once... so the people who u used to think you

were in love with, you actually weren't? i think thats the general belief of people who don't believe in love.

Guest Kiwi324

I totally believe in love. Im in love. I mean, if ur love is strong, u can with hold anything that comes ur way. I love my bf and my family and my friends so i dont think its fake.

Guest Naimie

No offence, but your cousins sounds like they never dated anyone before and just talking nonsense theories they came up themselves.

It can be true, but not most of the time. I believe in true love. It's not about relying on eachother, it's the fact that two completes eachother. And that has a meaning to it, not just literally, but I'm not going to get into the whole details about love. So yeah imma leave it to there. You can figure it out.

love is very real. but you need to work hard at it.

Very well said.

Love is what you make of it.

Guest Freya69

love is blind, but it doesn't mean that it is brainless

XDD

many ppl're so in love, that they would do anything for it, tsk tsk XDD

Guest pinkpuffipillows

love is when you can take a shower while your bf is taking a dump in the same bathroom with you or vice versa

Guest TyneeTom

Ok, so the other day, my friend and I were discussing what love was.

And I told him that I thought it was wanting to spend the rest of your life with someone.

And he said that was pretty stupid.

So, I want to know, what is love to you, how do you define it?

What is love?

baby don't hurt me....don't hurt me.....no more.

I really don't like it when the younger crowd always complain about 'love'. You don't know what love is until you've actually had a deep experience(ex: a relationship with at least 10+ years) with a person. And honestly, we're too young to be in love, I just don't understand why a person would say they're in love? Just have fun and take it easy/slow, WHY SO SERIOUS? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Love is a sensation that leads to temptation wherein the guy sticks his location in the girl's destination, with or without permission to produce the next generation as long as there was no menstruation.

Do you get my explanation or do you want a demonstration? :]

Guest cathyy_

love is when a mother suffers for 9 months, endures unbearable pain for hours, puts her own life at risk and devotes her whole lifetime to her newborn.

Guest AppleLove

I love my mother. I love my father. I love all my brothers. I love my friends. I love my family.

No, I do not think all of that is infatuation; so there you go. :)

bulls eye!

Guest kurikuriyoyo

Before I got into a relationship, I'd probably have defined love as two people sharing some ground of common interest. Now that I'm in one of four+ years, I'd have to alter it. Sure, common interests are of importance in 'love.' Now, I think of love as two people that express equally, in open communication, as best friends would, the gifts and sorrows of laughter, crying, frustration, rage, etc. Without the balance of any of these, at least one will fail to view the importance of the positive factors and dwell on or escalate the negative ones. Should the latter occur, the relationship may falter and suffer through bitterness. However, without such sufferings, no one will truly comprehend the true aspects of love.

I know. It sounds corny, haha -- but, of course, such definition will be different from person to person. :)

And mine will probably alter again in several years :lol:

Love is when you WANT to get angry at someone but then you DONT WANT to at the same time.

confusing really. It's like, no matter how much a person hurts you, you tend to like...forgive them and stuff. haha XD

• 4 weeks later...

in my mind... true love is:

-loving who you are when you're around your s/o

-s/he can arise both happiness and anger out of you

-not being scared to express yourself freely

another note: true love is like a stool with 3 legs:

- best friends: you should be best friends with your s/o, meaning you should treat your s/o the same way you treat your best friends. In no way should you treat your s/o better or worse.

- same direction in life: you both have to be heading in the same direction.

- same values: I don't mean religion. I'm talking about what means most to you in life.. family? money?... ask each other.. "what do you consider success?"

If your relationship doesn't have one of the legs of the stool, I don't think its considered true love.. nor is it worth evening dreaming about being married to the other person.

Archived