Days of Delight

The Marriage Game

MNIKSS

Delightful Girl Choonyang

My 19-year old sister-in-law

and as of the moment, Bad family.

Romantic Comedies are my fave Kdrama genre. My faves:

1.) Kim Sam Soon - too many funny scenes to mention

2.) My Girl - The best scene when she was trying to buy the bra and the lady kept arguing with her about the size! :P

3.) My Sister -in-Law is 19 - My fave scene is when Yoon Kye Sang was trying to come out of the shower, but Jung Dabin was standing outside holding his underwear. He was so embarassed! LOL! And then the part when he was afraid of the eels! So funny! :D

Other funny ones:

Sweet 18

18:29

Guest tjadl6386

My Name Is Kim Sam Soon - Sam Soon's family is just hilarious

Oh Pil-Seung Bong Soon Young - Ahn Jae Wook's antics were really comedic

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

there soooo many..here's mine

1. MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON - this is deffitely the best and funniest romantic comedy show ever. There are too many funny scenes to mention. every episode has many funny scened. KSA's expressions were just hilarious. Everything waas funny. The kareoke scene, the classic bathroom scene, Samshik choking the pig and calling him "oppa" and many many more. No one can beat this. Hahahahaha

2. Sassy Girl Chyun Yang - this was very funny as well. The way CY and Jh fought all the time made me laughed out loud.

3. Sweet 18 - HJH expressions were really funny and cute. They were a funny couple.

4. Full House - All their bickering made me laughed. And the three bear song was hilarious. And also the way Bi acted whenever he gets mad was pretty much funny.

others(that had quite some funny scenes in them)

5. My Love Patzzi

6. Bright Girl

7. Prince's First Love (at the beginning when CTY was trying to speak Japanese)

Guest chynna02

1. full house (lol i just cant stop laughing!! hehehe...)

2. my girl (i love this drama!! hehe.... how all the lies worked out and stuff... :w00t: )

3. my name is kim sam soon (this one is just too good!!! haha... lol im still watching it tho :blush: )

and im still watching kdramas :)

Archived