Which Kdrama Made You Laugh Most?

Guest cjgp016

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maroon_cat

It seems most of us have the same opinion on this, but still.. My favourites are:

1. Kim Sam Soon!!

The KTV scene.. gosh, I was laughing so hard, my stomach hurts for a couple of days! :D Pretty much all the scenes are funny, you're bound to laugh throughout the drama :P

2. My Girl

I love all the episodes, GC and YR have great chemistry together :w00t:

3. Full House

Love it when SHG and Bi are together :D

4. Goong

CG is so adorable and funny, especially when she's fighting with Shin Goon :)

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

I guess the four k-drama that people really found hilarious are My Name is Kim Sam Soon, Full House, My Girl and Goong. It's majority. Since I like romantic comedy drama, I guess I have to watch MG and Goong.

Guest jdgdko

my name is kim sam soon - even the romantic scenes between hyun bin and kim sun ah are funny

my girl, full house are also a funny dramas

Guest my_littlefish

i watched korean drama not much so this ... i think ... so funny

kim sam soon

full house

wonderful life

Guest polabola

Sassy Girl Chun Hyang-Jae Hee's expressions made me laugh especially when he was faking his sickness so that he could sleep at CH's house lol.

My Girl in the beginning and while reading the lines roddy posted (because the My Girl that I saw has poor quality subs so the lines have less impact lol)

Guest catkatgirl92

yea.....i have to say the top 5 is .........MY NAME IS KIM SAM SOON.....MY GIRL......GOONG......FULL HOUSE>......and BAD FAMILY

(not in order)

Archived