Where Do You Dl Music

Guest sunshinex3

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PreciousBbyx3

I download [korean] music from ihoneyjoo.com

It has loads of albums that you zip off all at once (or download one by one)

It also has (some) concert cds.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest .Phoby

i used to dl from kazaa, but it's all wierd now...

and i had soompi but it's gone now x[

where do you guys dl your music from?

i heard about clubbox but i don't know how to get it.

if neone has a link to clubbox tutorials or any other good website to dl music from

plz let me know. thanks x].

- - - - -

QUOTE MOD NOTICE: 2008.10.09

This thread is a resource to share knowledge regarding download websites, not a place to ask where to download specific songs/singles/albums/mini-albums/etc.  Doing so goes against the current rules of this forum, and members found requesting for such information may be warned, regardless of whether they made this request in this thread or elsewhere in the Korean Music Forums.

- Korean Music Forum Moderators

You dont have to download if you use www.yuuradio.com :) i found it the other day! It plays a wide range of asian music :)

Guest littledraci

Hello, just a little question though, what quality do jenpoo and ihoneyjoo provide?

since they're collecting and getting links from various blogs/communities/etc you'll get a various range of quality as well.. I think mostly it's 192k or 320k, but there are also some wannabe-320-youtuberips floating around

Guest anonymousfusion

i have always used bww2 forums, but i havent been on for a few months, tried looking for it again, and i cant seem to find it anymore. was it taken down recently?

Guest STEPHOO--

I just use 4shared.com

Just type the name of the song in (kpop as well as english songs) and they usually have it.

I uploaded latest SeoTaiji's live album for people who don't know about his music.

Copy and Paste below address for downlaod

http://uploading.com/files/de76452b/TAIJI%2B-%2BLIVE%2BThe%2BMobius.zip/

There use to be this youtube channel called "urnobody"(and a bunch of other variations of it). This person uploads korean music, not just from the mainstream scene but also indie music and stuff and provided download links, and he's always updated everytime new music comes out. That person use to always come back with a new account everytime her/his account got deleted, but the last time this person got deleted, he hasn't come back since. Anyone know what happened? Did he get a new acct that I don't know about?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BCV

Hi everybody im newbie...

Where can i DL Korean / Chinese or Japanese drama ost ?

Torrent will be best ^^

Guest Gabbsan

They've got plenty of kpop and such on www.grooveshark.com

Just make an account(its free) and create playlists of your own! You can search for songs and/or artists and then just drag and drop into a playlist.

Its really easy and a good option if you dont want to download.There's also a premium account that you can get for 9 dollars a month or so and then you can download an app so you can listen to your playlist on your phone.

They've got plenty of kpop and such on www.grooveshark.com

Just make an account(its free) and create playlists of your own! You can search for songs and/or artists and then just drag and drop into a playlist.

Its really easy and a good option if you dont want to download.There's also a premium account that you can get for 9 dollars a month or so and then you can download an app so you can listen to your playlist on your phone.

thanks for the info, i preferred free download ^^

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SteFF1004

hii! i was just wondering if you guys knew of a site that offers all of the trot music (old school korean) that's downloadable??

please & thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest moonk379

does ne one know where i can download music bank performances, like special stages? thanks in advance ^^

Guest Wingedbunny

does ne one know where i can download music bank performances, like special stages? thanks in advance ^^

If you've seen them on youtube there are multiple programs and/or websites that will rip the video from youtube and save it on your desktop. Personally i use dvdvideosoft programs to do such things. They have a bunch of similair programs like ripping videos from youtube or ripping music from youtube. It's really convenient.

Guest krnchunsa86

I lost all my bookmarks cause my computer crashed and ended up getting a new one, but do you guys know where i can find bww2? cause i do know that they moved to a new location, cept i have no idea where~~if someone can tell me, that'd be great, cause i know that up to about a couple of weeks ago, they were going strong...

Archived