Where Do You Dl Music

Guest sunshinex3

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cutedorkable

I usually download all my kpop music from ihoneyjoo.com. But recently, their site is not available anymore. So fustrated, so I found a pretty good substitute :)

www.k2nblog.com

They have high quality songs which come to 7-8 MB. And they have all kpop albums there. So check it out for people who are still looking for sites.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey ya'll, just registered on soompi hoping somebody here could help me with getting some sheet music -

Just spent the last five or six hours scouring the internet trying to find someplace I could get sheet music for Yiruma's "Chaconne 2" (the piano-guitar duet version) and although the original (piano only) version is everywhere, I only found two websites that have the duet, Melon and akbobada.

As I can't read Korean beyond sounding out vague pronunciations of words at the rate of 10 syllables per minute, I couldn't really figure Melon out (seems like you need a Korean SSN to register?) and I've been having problems using my (U.S.) credit card on akbobada. I got past the international credit card part and figured most of the checkout process pretty easily, but it seems like the site just doesn't want to verify my card.

Sooooo, I'm at my wit's end here - seems like akbobada's my best shot at getting the music (and legally, too), but I can't complete the purchase :( Anybody got any ideas?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest to_heaven530

Are there any legal downloading sites besides itunes? All the Korean ones seem to block subscriptions outside of Korea and I'm wondering if there is a better alternative to itunes...

• 2 weeks later...

I used to download on like Ihoneydew/ihoneyjoo/ihoneyu?? Not anymore... It's all weird and dead or what not.

I usually just google my album names and type "Filestube" or "mediafire" after it.. and it takes me to a mediafire/filestube site where i can DL it... :D

It usually works, but sometimes some links are dead already so its just based on the luck of the draw.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in Vietnam (my hometown)

I often download music at: http://mp3.zing.vn

U guys can use too. Just type the name song in the seach bar and then find out some songs u know ^^

Vietnamese language also use abc system so not too difficult ^^

Guest addisonkim

hey google's the best. or mediafire. i mean you can just type in the song and site:mediafire.com at the end? been using that method since forever.

Guest krazykorean25

thanks suffo... http://kpopexplorer.wordpress.com/ will do for now until i find something to replace kpop7.... damn nothing can beat kpop7... RIP kpop7... lets keep this topic alive so if any1 finds a better one that up to date with kpop let us know... thanks..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nadiat4n

So sad that kpop7 closed!

Can someone please be an angel pie and let us know what site is up to date and has free download links

i hate it too kpop7 is closed. anyone can help me any other site to dl? thanks

Guest ~Guardian_Zio~

You guys can try koreanheaven09.blogspot.com

Thanks Thanks.

I reformated my cpu and my source for download Kpop music was gone.

I always download from this site...finally manage to find your post :w00t:

sidetrack...

anyone has source for mandarin/taiwan/ Cpop download ??? :vicx:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived