Where Do You Dl Music

Guest sunshinex3

Guest ScottSummers

Does anyone know where to download songs in FLAC, APE, WAV or other lossless format? Thanks in advance.

It's a shame everyone does mp3.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest spiral_flare

Aside from everything that's been mentioned already, I go to this site

KenhNgheNhac

It has Kpop, Cpop, Jpop and A BUNCH of HD music videos and performances.

I always go there, it's very good.

Guest An-chan-nako

4shared is a nice one. it changed a bit a while ago so it's a little wierd for those who knew the older version but it's good and no account needed.

Nautiljon can give you the whole album download ( and many informations )but you have to make an account first . (sorry if my english is wierd)

You can also find japanese song on nautiljon (all kind of asian songs i think) and 4shared has everything even video (MP4, avi. whatever) and live performances.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Cambodia

anyone knows where to download korean song but with individual link?

sometimes jenpoo doesn't provide individual link...

thx b4

kaboomza.com - hands down, always the fastest and never skips a release

Guest electricwingsx

anyone know where to download chinese music that is updated regularly with new tracks and albums, and is safe?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest onnetwothreefour

Does anyone know if downloading kpop from jenpoo is legal or not in the U.S? I heard that because we are downloading something that is South Korean, their laws do not apply to us HOWEVER I have also been told otherwise that downloading anything copyrighted is still illegal.

• 2 weeks later...

jenpoo said it closed down!! AAAHHHH :(

@onnetwothreefour i guess its not realllllyyy illegal because jenpoo didn't upload it directly to the site. they just collected and distributed the links on the site. it was on different servers. so they didn't really do anything "illegal" but ya get it right? lol

Guest Tetsu69

Yep Jenpoo closed down, funny closed the same day when 2NE1's album dropped. Maybe the countdown they had put on the site was a doomsday counter. Either I've moved on to other sites. You guys are interested check out Bww2.

http://forums.bww2.com/index/

Used to be a big community but it averages 60 - 100 people a day. It'd be nice if more people came and made threads and etc. I believe there is a post limit but its worth it? Anyways check it out dudes and dudettes.

Guest vi3tasauras_r3x

because jenpoo was closed down, i've moved on to ihoneyjoo.com

sorry if someone posted this already ._. but i dont think its that bad, its kinda like jenpoo

Archived