Where Do You Dl Music

Guest sunshinex3

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asian_downloads

If anyone's interested in not just korean music downloads, but korean, chinese AND japanese, visit in my sig ^^

Japanese is still being worked on though, the site mainly focuses on providing people with the most popular music out there. No, not JUST mainstream, but we also try to provide the ones that are also a little known, but not quite out there yet. But we're still working on it because we're unfamiliar with who's decently popular, and uprising stars, and etc. Let's just say the japanese section is only 10% done -_-

(If someone wants to help out, PM me a list of popular/decently popular/upcoming/uprising artists! << [lol] Help is GREATLY appreciated! Thank you!!!   & follow twitter hehe)

since jenpoo is closed, everyone move to ihoneyjoo now,but i love jenpoo more...it has songs rating and playing buttons >.<ihoneyjoo rarely give individual track link...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jamison

iHoneyJoo.com has worked really well for me.  I recently found Kpop7.com...and it's 10x better.  It also has Music Core, M Countdown, Music Bank, and Inkigayo performances for download. :)

Guest ky.vip

is there a safe and nice site to download MIDI files of korean pop songs? i've recently went on youtube and got some bigbang midi files but only like 3...i was hoping for a more variety of other kpop midi files...

Hey, I know this is a kpop forum but yeah, since people are asking about where to download chinese and japanese songs, can i ask where do you guys download english ones? I'm sure, most of us here listen to songs of more than one language. Thanks in advance!!

Guest GDZY.cookielove

man, after jenpoo closed down, i was lost cause i don't know where else to download albums from, apart from youtube, and z degrees always, ALWAYS crashes my computer for some reason T.T

Guest dabrain

u can use jenpuu.com

but jenpoo was the best. so organized and almost complete discographies. too bad its gone.

anyone knows where i can dl music shows via torrent in hq (minimum 450p)?

Guest electricwingsx

anybody know where i can dl korean songs? i only know where to dl chinese jah

where do you download your chinese music? oh and try asianloud and ihoneyjoo for korean music!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived