Where Do You Dl Music

Guest sunshinex3

Guest krnchunsa86

Does anyone know any good places to dl the melon top 100 or the other top 100 list? It used to be on am-addiction.com, but it seems that it closed down...sooo, at loose ends~~thank you~! ^^

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kkunurashima

My favorite sites are slowly closing. Kpop7, Ihoneyjoo/dew, kpop world/ kpop archive... are there any other sites that follow the format these sites do it (as in, all the recent uploads are in thumbnail format for quick browing)?

Guest LucKy#1

is jenpoo really back? cuz i just went to that site and its closed down.

also, does anyone know a site thats is organized by date and month like jenpoo?

http://k2nblog.com/

they're really fast and it's the best website i can find right now and the quality is always 320 KBPS

i miss jenpoo and ihoneyjoo they actually amde mediafire folders for each album so that you wouldn't have to download the WHOLE album if you only liked a few of the songs from the album..

anyways if you guys can't find certain songs, just find the highest quality one on youtube and convert it to mp3 using this website Youtube to MP3 converter just enter in the youtube link and click high quality then convert then there you go, you can download it.

its really fast and really convenient and it doesn't lower the quality of the song if you're picky about the quality of the song like me ^_^

hope this helps a lot of you right now!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest letmeinplz

heh.. i don't really have time to d/l anymore.. plus i liked the way soompi had the set up for file sharing and requests... so i can truthfully just wait for it to reopen.. altho i was kind of going through starz-lover.com forums... not much to d/l since they lost a lot and are using back up forums... and like everyone else said, z-degrees.net.. i haven't used it personally, but my friends do and they swear on it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest chanicorn

I use k2nblog.com :) It's awesome, love that site. You don't need to sign up, and they give various download links so you can choose which one you want to download from. The only setback I see is the fact that the site has so many songs and videos (including performances) you can download that it's sometimes quite hard to find a specific one you want.

Archived