Where Do You Dl Music

Guest sunshinex3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SUKIloo

iHoneyJoo seems to be really good for Korean musice, but does anyone have good Chinese music sites? I really miss z-degrees sniff sniff. My absolute favourite!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know where I can dl American music?

I backtracked a little bit and these are the sites that got recommended :

http://im1music.net/

http://www.yourmp3.net/

http://www.mp3raid.com/

Btw, jenpoo.com is back online!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest -khunnie

i usually use kaboomza, ihoneydew, ihoneyjoo. i used to use jenpoo all the time before it closed down, but yesterday it opened back up again(: and for rnb and stuff, i use rnb4u.in or i just download torrents.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest riceasaurr

I use asianload.com but sometimes when I'm too lazy to pull up my iTunes or download new music, I go to aznaudio.com to stream it.

My friend just started aznaudio.com, so it's relatively new, but nonetheless, I find it really convenient when I want to listen to Asian music on a laptop that doesn't have Asian music already on it.

where can i dl japanese music?

there's alot of kpop sites but i haven't found a good japanese site as easy and reliable as jenpoo or ihoneydew

• 2 weeks later...

I used z-degrees but since March 2008 or 2009 the site crashed and I tried getting on every week but it never worked. So I guess it was permanent.

So I found another site called... I forgot what it was called, something about jennypoo? Jennypoo.com?

Yeah I used that site, it was awesome also. But it was closed down. ):

Then I found two other sites; one was kpop7 or something like that, the other was ihoneyjoo.

I use ihoneyjoo now. They all different music like Chinese maybe, Japanese, and Korean. :)

Their stuff is good quality too, and they include picturesss !

I usually just google the album or name and add "mediafire download".  Most of the time you can find it easily and the downloads are fast!  biggrin.gif

Hey

I just made a new kmusic blog. You can download the music from there. It will be daily updated.

kmusicroom

Chat and a playlist, where you can listen to music will be add soon.

So what do you think?

greetz :]

Guest grace_boi24

Hi everyone, not sure where this should go so please forgive me.  Mods feel free to move it if necessary.   I'm interested in watching either MTVK or MBC channel is there anyway I can stream them over the internet? I live in the USA and so far no luck.  I did try to installed  Tvants, but no success.  I put in the channel name and no channel exist.  Anybody?

Archived