[플라이투더스카이] Fly to the Sky - A Big Giant Pict

Guest I AM ON AWAY

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mzclumzie

i love them!!!! They can sing, dance, and act funny!!! they are so awesome on game shows too!!! i like brian a little more just because he can act so cute and funny!!!

• 7 months later...
Guest sherlee

i love a lot of korean celebrities, but FTTS is my No.1

These pics are soo funny and they bring back so many memories of the old school days.

Guest sweet_hunny

:blink: Dang Brian's prom hair's RED lol but he is soo HOT (Okay Brian supporter)!

Oh how I'm miss the old SM days with FTTS in it and I wonder what'll it be like they were still in SM too) but they didn't wat commercial success which is good since they wanted to focus on they're music rather than being "hallyu".

I loved Brian+BoA! They're soo cute together and how they act around each other was so adorable. In SM, I'd say they'd were the closest the longest and it's really awkward not seeing Brian hold hands with her but it's alright. Nowadays, people liked to pair him with new girls that are alright but you still can't ever beat the Brian+BoA :lol:!!!!

His richard simmons dances are classics :P. Makes me wanna smack it hahahahaha *jk*

OMG. hahaha

they looked sooo adorable when they were young. :]

i think i liked them best during their sixth album.

their style, songs, everything, looks..ect ect i liked them best there.

but i always liked them haha. <3

I LOVE BRIAN'S LEXUS. :]

Guest MOOVERDOSE

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE--- FLY TO THE SKY!!!

I really liked Hwanhee's hair back in thoes days, it was ultra cool :)

I'M A BRIAN FAN TOO!!! He's been working out lately eh? He's so BIG AND UTERLY SEXXY!!

Guest ilo7ese7en91

i have a lot of picz of brian befor debute with my friend because my friend is his cousin...but im not shure if she'll let me post them...but i'll ask<3

PUAHAHA LOOK AT BRIAN'S PROM PIC. still hot. i love him<3<3 ahaha he has the H.O.T hairstyle. he was always cute

and hwanhee.. yeahh. him too.

Archived