[플라이투더스카이] Fly to the Sky - A Big Giant Pict

Guest I AM ON AWAY

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest whit3amuka

ahhh i love fly to the sky!!! both of them have become so hot now <3 and their personalities are the best!!

Love the pictures. It was great to look back on some of their older pics and see how the guys have changed over the years.

I absolutely love the D-day shots. They were always so cute and fun.

Brian and Boa have always been good buddies. I believe in one of the album's personal thank you sections Brian wrote how Boa and one of the members from BlackBeat were like family members to him.

Guest sayuri43

hahaha, oh my gosh those last few pictures :lol:

they've grown so much! adorable! :] awww, Brian~~ Boa's so skinny!! I never noticed how skinny she was! wow 0_o

thanks for sharing!!

Guest eusung

duuude. brian's old days are freaken hilarious. what is with the RED hair? haha, it's okay. he's a cutie. i guess he was just following the trend. :) hwanhee was hotttt.

Guest Stacy

whooooh.. brian, nice richard simmons.. lmao.

OK, anyways, brian or fany, they're both amazingly talented and freaken hott. <333

Guest destinyxforever

nice! They're the best duo ever!

Brian is such a cutie pie! he had red hair during his prom! :w00t:

Fany was so cute as a baby and he's still very very cute!

I LOVE BRIAN !

brian and boa will make the cutest couple i rekon. i can't believe i just said that.

brian is mine actually. LOL jk. i'll share.

look how much they've changed, they're so mature looking now. especially brian. prom =/

looking gorgeous. the both of them!

Archived