Guest purpleheart

[KBS] Oh Ji Ho , Oh Yeon Soo

A Second Proposal

Second_Proposal__.jpg

cast_all.jpg

Offial website:http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/2ndpropose/index.html

Preview:

Synopsis

This drama is about a married couple, Min Suk and Mi Young, who have known each other for 20 years (since childhood). One day Min Suk meets a woman whom he falls deeply in love with. He steadily becomes irritated with his plain wife and his bored married life. He carries on his affair with a younger, attractive woman. Then one day,

MiYoung learns of his affair. She knows that she might lose him, so she tries in all her power to keep him. However, he throws away his wife and children to chase his teenage-boy dream of lust for his mistress. He acknowledges to his wife that he married her based on friendship only and that he's never known love until het met that other woman.... He tells his wife that he only cares for his wife as a friend. Min Suk abandons Mi Young and she's forced to start her life over from rock bottom.

Cast

Oh Yun Soo as Jang Mi-young

miyoung.jpg

Oh Ji Ho as Nam Kyung-soo

kyungsoo.jpg

Kim Young Ho as Lee Min-suk

minsuk.jpg

Heo Young Ran as Hwang Yun-jung

yunjune.jpg

OST

f752_propose.jpg

01. I Can Fly - Some Guys

02. ee byul eh ggeut eun uh di in ga yo - Jo Kwan Woo

03. it jyuh jin gye jul - Park Hwa Yo Bi

04. dong haeng - Kim Young Ho

05. chan ba ram ee bool myun - Huh Young Ran

06. Mi Young Theme - Oh Yun Soo

07. ee byul eh ggeut eun uh di in ga yo - Kim Young Ho

08. it jyuh jin gye jul (Instrumental)

09. bang hwang

10. propose

11. Kyung Soo Theme

12. ee byul eh ggeut eun uh di in ga yo (Instrumental)

13. dal kom han in saeng

14. ddo da reun shi jak - Lee Jung Pyo

Download: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KYBWCF99

Episodes caps

Episode01

cap01

Episode05

cap01/cap02/cap03 /cap04

Episode12

cap01/cap02/cap03/cap04

Episode16

cap01/cap02/cap03/cap04

Episode17

cap01/cap02/cap03/cap04

cap05/cap06/cap07/cap08

Episode18

cap01

Episode22 (Final)

cap01/cap02/cap03/cap04

cap05/cap06/cap07/cap08

cap09/cap10/cap11/cap12

cap13/cap14/cap15/cap16

videos

Streaming Links

Episode 1

http://www.crunchyroll.com/media-373176/Se...-Episode-1.html

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest karl_girl

Thanks for making this thread purple heart. Please anyone to share anything about this drama. I havent watched this drama yet.

Thanks for making this thread purple heart. Please anyone to share anything about this drama. I havent watched this drama yet.

Do watch it! It's a heart-warming and humorous drama. I was really into this drama the first time I watched it on KBS World. It's a good thing that our local tv station is running this drama. I'm watching it again as I missed a few episodes the first time. Oh Ji-ho's very charming in this drama and 'Mi-young's daughter and son' were both very good actors.

Guest subdwfreaky

ahaaa...this drama is airing here....on TV..lol...but already halfway -___-;;

i'm thinking of giving it a try cuz it has some older woman-younger guy element...which i totally love to watch any day.... :lol:

but i don't wanna watch if the main girl woman would end up with her ex-husband or that dude staying at the hotel she work...

Oh Yeon Soo looks different here from the last drama i watch her in....well, that's a few years back....but it'a alrite..she only gets lovelier^^

Oh Ji Ho looked so young in the drama..i didn't recognize him at first altho my mom did....

maybe i'll give it a try^^. thanks for the thread n links/infos.

here are some photos from the drama that I still have in my pc...it was one of the best dramas aired in 2004 and in fact made it to the Top 10 Dramas of 2004 in terms of ratings since I think it got 40% nationwide...the drama was really hilarious and dramatic at the same time...fell in love with it 4 years ago and I still kept some pics and a dvd for this one

02.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

44.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

41.jpg

43-1.jpg

45.jpg

htm2004112210401315001my9.jpg

n2004102213012814001kg5.jpg

04.jpg

73gh2.jpg

68zl9.jpg

src: KBS

i really like this drama as well.I have recenlty watched it on kbs world but unfortunetely i have miss watching the last episode of the drama.I don't know whether the main actress ends up with who?Izzit she gone back with her husband and her children??

she shared the custody of her children with her husband as they decided to stay with him as their father's business went bankrupt... Mi-young also got back the land that she invested in that got her bankrupt in the earlier episodes. she was living with her friend, their former landlord and the old lady that owns a restaurant that she worked with. Kyungsoo became a lawyer. they decided to go on a vacation to the hotel where Mi-young worked before and Kyungsoo proposed to her...she was hesitant at first but she accepted it afterwards

hope this helps ^ ^

Guest purpleheart

here are some photos from the drama that I still have in my pc...it was one of the best dramas aired in 2004 and in fact made it to the Top 10 Dramas of 2004 in terms of ratings since I think it got 40% nationwide...the drama was really hilarious and dramatic at the same time...fell in love with it 4 years ago and I still kept some pics and a dvd for this one

thanks I in't know the rating was really good

2004 was a lucky year for kbs I mean full house , snow white , misa all great dramas

Guest lovewinter

The first OJH drama I watched was Autumn Shower and this is the second n it became one of my favourite drama too.

thanks I in't know the rating was really good

2004 was a lucky year for kbs I mean full house , snow white , misa all great dramas

yes it was a good year for them way back...I forgot to add that ASP won awards at the 2004 KBS Drama Awards; Oh Ji-ho won the Supporting Actor Award, Oh Yeon-soo won the Top Excellence Actress Award, Huh Young-ran won the Supporting Actress award and the two kids won the Child Actor Award

234.jpg

086005005_L.jpg

086005027_L.jpg

086005026_L.jpg

086005016_L.jpg

and some more pics

52gd8.jpg

54li2.jpg

51bw4.jpg

56ep4.jpg

57hi5.jpg

59fz4.jpg

61is9.jpg

62fr1.jpg

63js3.jpg

64db7.jpg

65tq4.jpg

69ao3.jpg

70zd8.jpg

72ld7.jpg

^ hi gerryg ^ ^

the child actress' name is Han Ji-hye...same as the other HJH...she also played Choi Ji-woo's little sis in Winter Sonata as well as in the KBS Dramas Rosemary and Thank You Life and appeared in an episode of Drama City...her acting in this drama is soo good that this child actress has a potential to be an amazing actor when she grows up

Guest Ender's Girl

all RIGHT!!!! thanks so much purpleheart and koalabear!!! *does the crazy jig*

haven't started on this yet, though i recently acquired the VCDs. will do so after i'm done with capital scandal and mawang, hehehe! :D

Archived