[drama 2004] A Second Proposal 두번째 프러포즈

Guest purpleheart

^ hi gerryg ^ ^

the child actress' name is Han Ji-hye...same as the other HJH...she also played Choi Ji-woo's little sis in Winter Sonata as well as in the KBS Dramas Rosemary and Thank You Life and appeared in an episode of Drama City...her acting in this drama is soo good that this child actress has a potential to be an amazing actor when she gorws up

Thank you koalabear! This was driving me crazy :wacko: as I kept remembering the little girl talking to someone in their ear but I just couldn't figure out who .... It was Joon Sang ah!

I must have watch Winter Sonata at least 10 times and I remember how cute she was when Joon Sang ah came over to eat dinner and especially when she lent her ear muffs to her sister.... So cute!

Anyway, she is a very talented little lady! :)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she shared the custody of her children with her husband as they decided to stay with him as their father's business went bankrupt... Mi-young also got back the land that she invested in that got her bankrupt in the earlier episodes. she was living with her friend, their former landlord and the old lady that owns a restaurant that she worked with. Kyungsoo became a lawyer. they decided to go on a vacation to the hotel where Mi-young worked before and Kyungsoo proposed to her...she was hesitant at first but she accepted it afterwards

hope this helps ^ ^

thanks koalabear for explaning to us..Too bad i miss watching the final episode...

i hope that i can watch the last episode again but i doubt that this drama are avaiable through youtube or other streaming site :(

Guest luvlilady

all RIGHT!!!! thanks so much purpleheart and koalabear!!! *does the crazy jig*

haven't started on this yet, though i recently acquired the VCDs. will do so after i'm done with capital scandal and mawang, hehehe! :D

Would like to know where you acquired ASP VCD. I collect all OJH movies and K drama. This is the only one I cannot get hold with. In fact I haven't watch it yet. Please, please, please let me know. :tears::tears:

Guest Ender's Girl

^ hi luvlilady, i just procured the series from someone i know, and the VCDs are burned copies themselves. :phew:

i don't think yesasia's still offering this on DVD, so... :unsure: i wish i could help you out, though. any luck finding download links?

where are you based, anyway? (i live in manila.) if we're not that far from each other i'd gladly mail you the VCDs, but the courier services here balk at transporting anything "pirated." :wacko:

Would like to know where you acquired ASP VCD. I collect all OJH movies and K drama. This is the only one I cannot get hold with. In fact I haven't watch it yet. Please, please, please let me know. :tears::tears:

yes, YesAsia doesn't have it anymore but KBS America has it though...I have the YesAsia version before KBS didn't allow YA to sell their Dramas..but yes it is still available and can also be bought I think per episode

http://www.kbs-america.com/minihome/index.php?dvd_code=41

it's in their best seller list as well

Hi Gerryg! we keep bumping into each other nowadays...you're welcome btw...just here to help as a loyal fan of K-dramas ^ ^

thanks koalabear for explaning to us..Too bad i miss watching the final episode...

i hope that i can watch the last episode again but i doubt that this drama are avaiable through youtube or other streaming site :(

Finally a thread is created - thanks purpleheart This is indeed one of my favourite dramas. The cast, doggy included, were fantastic.

Thank you koalabear for sharing the pics from KBS 2004 award. Oh Ji-ho looks hot!

You can find eng subbed episodes at veoh. Currently the user has posted up to episode 8 of screened KBSW version.

Links to watch

Guest luvlilady

Ender's Girl

I lived in the States, but am not comfortable of you mailing the pirated VCD here. I really do appreciate your help. Thank You very much indeed. :blush:

Koalabear

Thanks for your post. I did check it on YesAsia and is available but stilll debating on the price. It is ridiculous!!! Was wondering why a very popular drama and with so many awards but very limited supply.

Is there no demand or is it because its was made 4 years ago??

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest janezio

thanks for creating the thread purpleheart..you got me haha...anyway it was a really good drama, which brought me so much laughter and so much tears, great performance from Oh Yeon-soo and Oh Ji-ho was very lovable here

This is my all time favorite drama of Oh Ji Ho so far. The plot appeals to me so much. What an excellent drama!! His acting is superb and the other actors and actresses and the adorable kids (and Toto the dog) did so well too. I've watched it once and then re-watched it via http://so.youku.com by searching the Chinese characters: "第二次求婚" Unfortunately, all the episodes in youku.com are dubbed in Mandarin so will be no good for non-Chinese speakers.

• 5 months later...
Guest janezio

This drama is repeated again in the Sat-Sun slot for KBS World . It's shown right after iron empress , 2 episodes back to back i think .

Great to know and thanks for the info, mekeo117!

Such a nice, touching and heartwarming drama!! Everyone including Oh Ji Ho acted so well here! Am re-watching the dvd now.

If anyone wants to borrow a copy of this DVD (dubbed in Mandarin and with Chinese subtitles; or with english subs but original Korean language only), feel free to contact me!

I'm just watching the drama. The neighbour is so hot :D I hope that at the end, she doesn't get back to her husband and that his mistress leaves him too!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest janezio

It seems an interessting drama. Is there a possibility to watch it online?

Schneewitchen - unfortunately, no - you can't watch it online. There's a Chinese version online but there's a couple of episodes missing and there's problems with the beginning of each video. I think one way in which you can watch it is if I lend it to you.

I have two different sets of dvds:

1. a 1-dvd containing all the episodes - in Korean language and English subtitles - but I think u need a very "lousy" dvd player to play this dvd.

2. a 8-dvd set - in Korean and Putonghua languages but only Chinese subtitles.

Pls send me a private message - let me know which dvd you wish to borrow and your mailing address.

With best regards,

Oh Ji Ho fan Jane

try silentregrets. 2nd proposal was showing on cable but i missed quite a few episodes.

ended up downloading the whole series and watching at my own time.

very touching show

• 3 weeks later...
Guest hiphoplover91

try silentregrets. 2nd proposal was showing on cable but i missed quite a few episodes.

ended up downloading the whole series and watching at my own time.

very touching show

hey where did you download it from?

i cant find anywhere to watch it.

Archived