[[ W-inds Thread ]]

Guest sHIK-kUN

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest s2mrs_tachibana

awww darn... lol i miss the old w-inds. thread!!! lol anyways, heres the blond ryohei that i posted up on the last thread... ryoheiblond.jpg =D isnt he cute?!! except i still love keita!! hes my hubby! lol haha

i miss the old cute w-inds. !!! now theyre all mature plah. <_<

Guest ginachan

Now that I am a w-inds. fan, I wonder how I ever got along without them XD I am loving their new looks~ Keita's red streaks and Ryuichi's blonde/black *_* <3! Except I hope Ryohei still doesn't have the mustache fuzz going on o___O; I can't tell~

It's so crazy to look at them when they were young and look at them now.

52pc2bc.jpg

A recent picture ^^~

oh wow! Ryo & Keita looks Hot ..but what happen to Ryu...

:o

Guest Oh! Snap

Awww, I think Ryu looks hot with the blonde streak! I must be the only one T T

Nooo, you are not the only one! I love it ^_^ I think it fits him~ though I still sort of miss his pretty long hair <3

But I do admit, Ryu's outfit in that picture makes me laugh XD The weird frilly shirt~ I do like the whole skirt thing he has going on now though >D! Hopefully there will be more of this in the future.

Guest s2mrs_tachibana

WOW! Keita has red highlights? SO kawaii~~ my fav. member ^^ Ryohei is my 2nd fav.

lol same! i'm like omggg he has red highlights like meeehhh. i feel loved xD

Guest strawberrynkiwi

i LOVEEE w-inds. i used to love it more though =.=" first j-pop group that i got really obsessed with... i started like them after seeing their new paradise pv... holyy so hot and cute and loved their teenager hip hop breakdancing style... until after their love is a message pv... their image and songs changed... i loved them still but not as much... since i got into lead and the whole k-pop thing.. ..

my favorite would have to be keita... most attractive to me... his smile and dancing

recently my friend send me pics of them... keita with pink steaks... =DDDDDD im VERY happy bout it!!!!

very hot!!!!!!!

junon4.jpg

Guest hershey

i love keita so much! i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita i love keita

i like their new song izayoi no tsuki!

Guest oh!kura

haha~ I like W-inds but I'm a bit new to them. I don't know much about them! *shakes head shamefully* I've only heard a couple of songs and I really like their style. Can anyone provide me with some of their PVs? :)

BTW, Ryohei is my favorite. He's so kawaii! *hugs Ryohei*

Guest vanillax33

i miss the old cute w-inds. !!! now theyre all mature plah. <_<

same here,, >___<

ack,, ryuichi and your blond hair O____O i use to be a HUGE w-inds. fan but it died down ._____. what a bad fan i am. i like their shiki music video =]

Guest oOmeruOo

oh my, i used to be so crazy about them! they were the first jpop band that i got into! i remember the old days ;_; (Another Days/Because of you days) i miss them..

now i'm not really interested in them XD

but ryohei is still the same and adorable~~ XDD

Archived