[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Goo Hye Sun hospitalised after traffic accident; filming for episodes 17 & 18 incomplete

Actress Goo Hye Sun got into a traffic accident on 27th February, and because her injuries are serious, filming for ‘Boys Over Flowers’ may not be able to continue.

Goo Hye Sun’s representative said, “She sustained from injuries around her lip region and had to undergoing sewing for her injuries. Hence it will be hard for filming to resume on 28th February since her injuries will be visible.”

Goo Hye Sun was heading Seoul on the morning of 27th February after filming in GyeongNam ChangWon on 26th February when the accident happened. Already, Goo Hye Sun had injuried her head while filming a scene at the swimming pool awhile back.

Initially it was planned that Goo Hye Sun will leave for filming again after she gets discharged from hospital on 28th February, but looking at how serious her injuries is, the filming will have to see how things go. This calls for emergency because the filming for episode 17-18 to be aired on 2nd and 3rd March are yet to be completed.

Credit : K-bites

Oh dear , GHS injuries seem more and more serious...

OMG, visible bruises on the face, swollen and NOW needing sewing inside the mouth...that is NOT minor accident. This is definitely serious. There were some news that the accident did not look like a minor accident at all and that seems to be correct. GHS needs to rest even if filming is delay I think the health of the actors/actress are more important. Who the hell does the driving? They need to take precaution or find alternative so that the drivers aren't sleepy or tired.

Guest toomuchsmiling

I wish her a quick recovery. :( Poor thing!

^ thanks for the preview links, though both are

somewhat slow for me. *can't watch* -__- ah well.

it's worth waiting anyways. ^__^

Guest ginny_potter

Amazing how Kim Bum and Im Ju Hwan bear an eerie resemblance to each other. Looks like Episode 17 is going to be one pretty dramatic and angsty episode for us. Hopefully they won't drag out the best parts.

re: GHS's injuries - I know it's next to impossible but... what if they have a filler episode instead while she's given a day or two to recuperate? Have the scriptwriter work around an episode that revolves only among the F4 and at the end, they'll have Jandi appear again. Okay, don't mind me at all... this is just my crazy mind rambling. Hehe!

Amazing how Kim Bum and Im Ju Hwan bear an eerie resemblance to each other. Looks like Episode 17 is going to be one pretty dramatic and angsty episode for us. Hopefully they won't drag out the best parts.

re: GHS's injuries - I know it's next to impossible but... what if they have a filler episode instead while she's given a day or two to recuperate? Have the scriptwriter work around an episode that revolves only among the F4 and at the end, they'll have Jandi appear again. Okay, don't mind me at all... this is just my crazy mind rambling. Hehe!

They do bear an amazing resemblance to each other...could there be a hidden family connection there? Haha ...

For GHS injuries ,actually that would be what i was thinking , they could make certain scenes longer...

However , this might affect the flow , and i'm worried that they may have to rush the last few episodes and some plotlines might be rushed...

I rather they skip a week to rest than to have to rush out the scenes. That way everyone can have the much needed rest they need.

And on second thought , they could have actually filmed more scenes before they broadcasted this drama...or at least enough to prepare for such an event..

Guest ginny_potter

A filler episode about WOO BIN!!! hehehe

Ahhh, that I would never object to. :) Hehe!

But really, I hope they can find the best alternative to work around GHS's injuries.

Ahhh, that I would never object to. :) Hehe!

But really, I hope they can find the best alternative to work around GHS's injuries.

I hope so too. Maybe the hospital scene...have her stay in the hospital longer^_^ She can do all her sleeping there!!! :D. I would love it if she played the same trick Jun pyo did on her. I think with her dedication, the PD should definitely work around her injuries.

Guest doremii*

they should air a NG special lol

I'd rather them air a special of some kind than half-richard simmons it and broadcast an episode that doesn't really connect with the story so far. It'd be such a waste of an episode -__-

but with all these previews, I guess they're still airing episodes 17+18

they should air a NG special lol

I'd rather them air a special of some kind than half-richard simmons it and broadcast an episode that doesn't really connect with the story so far. It'd be such a waste of an episode -__-

but with all these previews, I guess they're still airing episodes 17+18

i agree. or have a gaeul + yijung = filler episode

or woobin's story filler episoode LOLLL

but i think GHS insisted on returning back to filming 1st march aka sunday. so there's a possibility that they can still make it

Guest dreampryncezz

I hope she gets better soon. Actually, I hope the broadcasting company would air something else during that time slot because I don't want the actors/actresses to push themselves too hard. I don't know what's with the RUSH! Boys Over Flowers is making so much money and gaining so much popularity...they should drag the drama out to a few more weeks and capitalize on this popularity!

I wonder how JK ended up with JD's necklace in Ep 18 preview!....and the seems like jealousy is rearing it's little green head. OMG, I'm anticipating these episodes so much more

but i think GHS insisted on returning back to filming 1st march aka sunday. so there's a possibility that they can still make it

IF they're going to do a filler episode, it needs to be on Woobin...he needs his story told. As each episode progresses I find myself loving him more and more. He's the total opposite of a mobster...yet I get the feeling if they tell his story we will see a side of him that only the underworld know!

I wonder how JK ended up with JD's necklace in Ep 18 preview!....and the seems like jealousy is rearing it's little green head. OMG, I'm anticipating these episodes so much more

What??? JK has JD's necklace??? NOOOO...wonder if JD gave it to her because JK and JP are now giving it a 'try'.

I hope that the PD leave JK's character intact. In the manga, she was never the malicious other woman (I mean, I hope they are not chanelling Kim Tae Hee from Stairways to Heaven here)

Shigeru/JK was always supportive of the main characters' relationship and that was what made the manga refreshing. If JK 's character goes down the evil woman route, then she becomes a typical Korean drama character.

Guest discofuse

^ I don't think that won't happen and i wish as well since the other versions didn't do that to Shigeru/JK. She let go of her feelings for Junpyo and came back to America right?

i was already concerned when i heard they had not shoot 17 & 18 as of the airing of 16. with kim bum's injury, khj's fainting, and now ghs's accident- there's no time to lose. i agree that they should air an ng special and give the actors and staff time to regroup and do this right instead of trying to work around everyone's injuries and hectic schedules. also the last few episodes felt dragged out- that's poor planning and editing. let's not lose the high production value which made this drama so wonderful and refreshing to watch (and of course jp's curly hair has to take some credit). i know most kdramas end up being sloppy towards the end bc they run out of time, filming some scenes the day of airing. in america they take 8-10 days to shoot 1 hr drama. in korea they are trying to do 2 hrs in 7 days. i liked how pd of coffee prince held their ground and refused to drag out the drama or alter the story to meet popular demand. although we may wish it, the audience shouldnt really dictate how the story is told. pd should be in charge from beginning to end and spend the same amount of time and attention to the last episode as it did for its first. imo...

Guest Banana Peel

Episode 18 preview is up on youtube now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2_8vf2_exc

thank you ! =)

you saved me from staying up till 1am to wait for the other video to load -_-

Well, looks like the next 2 episodes should be interesting.

In a slight way, I feel bad for JK in the preview when she was crying..

and I hope Gaeul & YJ 's love works out. Looks like Gaeul's making the first move.

Darn, I was hoping the other way around. >_>