[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest QuynhTrang

Translation:

The first scene is Joon Pyo walking out of the school.

- Kyu

Thanks alot (:

OMGG!!! this is dragging too damm long, hurry up and finish JP AND JK story.. darn it!

i was re-watching a clip of epi 16 on vikii.. usually on vikii you will notice who ever subbed the episode always

put a comment on top of it.. ex: like "awww JP is so cute"... "i want to slap the mom!!" etc.. there is this one

comment (part where JP was texting JH after the mom/JD/Jp incident.. then he threw his phone... then the sec guys said "lets go young master".. then there was a comment that goes "the secretary guy is the biological father of JP".. that cant be right?

right?? in the manga the secretray guy is a good guy and looks after domyouji/dao/JP... right?? :mellow:

errr.. i dont think that his biological father, i dont remember that happen to any version before or the manga.

Translation:

- Kyu

PS. Please credit me if you take this out!

heart broken! episode 17 is terribly sad :tears: why JK's part is so long. Korean PD seems like to push evreything to the climax. but i think the situation is bad enough :tears:

but why the preview is so detailed this time :D ths Q_Park so much! u're awesome

Guest Banana Peel

krnangel2012 : Thanks a lot for the link ! HyunJoong sings really lovely.

It's sooo relaxing! I lovee it. <3

I'm so happy that LMH & KHJ won awards in the ceremony!

They certainly deserved it. It's too bad that the other cast members didn't :/

Because GHS is missing, it feels weird. I mean, she IS the main character.

and she does deserve an award for her hard work =)

--

& I personally like JD's clothing styles.

Sure, it's not the best or the prettiest, but I think it suits JD's character.

It would be weirder if JD was wearing some luxurious girly clothes. Hehe.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who provided goods! =)

Guest polaris

i was re-watching a clip of epi 16 on vikii.. usually on vikii you will notice who ever subbed the episode always

put a comment on top of it.. ex: like "awww JP is so cute"... "i want to slap the mom!!" etc.. there is this one

comment (part where JP was texting JH after the mom/JD/Jp incident.. then he threw his phone... then the sec guys said "lets go young master".. then there was a comment that goes "the secretary guy is the biological father of JP".. that cant be right?

right?? in the manga the secretray guy is a good guy and looks after domyouji/dao/JP... right?? :mellow:

that would make this a completely different drama if that were true... :blink: omg.. haha that's pretty crazy.. but I'm pretty sure thats not in any version of Hana Yori Dango. eww... I couldnt imagine the secretary guy getting it on with that cold Witch _itch with a B. :crazy: yea maybe the subber on vikii was just joking around. ^^ since the secretary guy does seem like JP's mom's man slave.

Maybe he's at Andre Kim's table talking to him about the upcoming fashion show .... :rolleyes:

Thank you for the preview of ep 17!

I never really post much unless I really need to thank someone for posting pictures and previews, subs ect. But some of you guys are really .... well.., weird.

I'm not saying this about everyone BUT some people say how JD is wearing such nice and expensive clothing and she's suppose to be a commoner or poor or whatever and Now that she wearing clothing that reflect her rank you guys call her clothing ugly. I guess I should have expect these kind of comments already but It still Kinda richard simmons me off.

Well I just feel like letting that out.

P.S, thank you for the news about GHS I hope shes doing okay.

THank you! That is exactly what I was thinking. It's always a lose lose situation for GHS. Man some people cant make up their minds about ..first her makeup and now her clothes. wth...

It's funny how harsh women are to their own kind. It's mostly women who bash GHS and her physical appearance while gushing about how great and perfect looking the men are. Come on people...

plus she's suppose to be a high school student.. were all of you so fashion savvy in highschool? I know I made some mistakes in fashion by looking at high school pics.. GHS is giving it ALL she's got.. so I really think we should drop the nit picking..

Guest jeune_daisy

I hadn't seen Little F4 for long time(will they come back on screen?), and someone asked me to make F4 Jr's vid. So I made one and would like to share with everyone, too. Hope you enjoy it!

Guest Aoi_Sayuri

Hi to everyone!

May I ask if someone knows about the first violin piece used for the trailer of the drama? I am referring to this trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lYoMm3Zc0Q

I think it's a classical, or was this composed for the drama? I loved that since I saw the trailer for the first time, but I don't have any clue about it, it sounds like Mendelssohn to me, but I don't seem to find it >_< If by any chance you also know the name of the 2nd piece, although that's a very known melody I can't remember the name.

Now, if there are clues about the other violin piece in this other trailer, I will be very grateful as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKu2QlKTsZk&NR=1

however, I don't think that's a classical piece...

Thank you so much in advance!!! =D

Edit: If possible, can you PM me? It's hard to read all the posts since we post a lot here. Thx!!

^

OMG~! Thank you very much for the link!

I have been waiting for it since forever.

I hope the JK/JP relationship thing finishes by this week but I doubt it.

- Kyu

Guest Senorita_

Translation:

Thanks for the translations. Another exciting episode to come. Really looking forward to see YJ's brother too.

And thanks for sharing the pictures =)

For one thing, congrats to KHJ and LMH for winning the awards. As someone else had mentioned, it would be nice if everyone got nominated and GHS was there. I think she should have gotten one too for her hard work in the show. But, anyways, at least two people got it. Oh, I feel so bad for LMH when he tripped. I was like, oh not that leg of his must hurt like crazy. I hope he was okay from the fall, but judging the fact that he was still smiling (or doing a good job hiding his pain) he was okay? I loved to see all four of them there. I was so cool!!

Oh...it's so sad to hear the GHS is getting worse from her injuries. I hope she gets better soon. I honestly don't mind if KBS skip a few weeks and play the episodes later because as long as she is okay, I'm fine with it. And besides, it just means that BOF will stay a little longer. The only problem would be that the activities for the show would have to be rescheduled. Well, I think it is more important for the actors to be healthy before doing their activities. Health is important.

Thanks QuynhTrang for those spoilers!! This part reminds me of Meteor Garden, not so much the japanese version though. Hmm...I was so excited to hear that JP saved JD. But, sad to hear that JH stopped JP from carrying JD all the way into the room. Awww....geez.....well, at least it sounds like the fiancee arc ends at the end of Ep. 18. That sounds like a good time because now they have time to do other things. It's nice of her to do that for JP though.

Anyways, can't wait for the next few episodes....and I hope GHS gets better!! :P

Guest Banana Peel

JP saved JD. But, sad to hear that JH stopped JP from carrying JD all the way into the room. Awww....geez.....well, at least it sounds like the fiancee arc ends at the end of Ep. 18. That sounds like a good time because now they have time to do other things. It's nice of her to do that for JP though.

Anyways, can't wait for the next few episodes....and I hope GHS gets better!! :P

I agree with you,

I was hoping that when JP saves JD, they can finally have a quality time together.

Hmph. Oh well, I guess it just shows how JH loves JD as much as JP does. <_<

I hope JK & JP couple don't last too long!

I'm going to go insane~

Goo Hye Sun hospitalised after traffic accident; filming for episodes 17 & 18 incomplete

Actress Goo Hye Sun got into a traffic accident on 27th February, and because her injuries are serious, filming for ‘Boys Over Flowers’ may not be able to continue.

Goo Hye Sun’s representative said, “She sustained from injuries around her lip region and had to undergoing sewing for her injuries. Hence it will be hard for filming to resume on 28th February since her injuries will be visible.”

Goo Hye Sun was heading Seoul on the morning of 27th February after filming in GyeongNam ChangWon on 26th February when the accident happened. Already, Goo Hye Sun had injuried her head while filming a scene at the swimming pool awhile back.

Initially it was planned that Goo Hye Sun will leave for filming again after she gets discharged from hospital on 28th February, but looking at how serious her injuries is, the filming will have to see how things go. This calls for emergency because the filming for episode 17-18 to be aired on 2nd and 3rd March are yet to be completed.

Credit : K-bites

Oh dear , GHS injuries seem more and more serious...

Unconfirmed major spoilers for episodes 17 & 18

* Hearing noise from the room, Jan Di goes to see if Jae Gyeong is ok. She is shocked to see Jae Gyeong unclothed, embracing Jun Pyo. Seeing that Jan Di feels depressed, Ji Hu wordlessly comforts her.

oh this part im reall dont want to see :tears:

There is news update said that GHS's injury is getting worse... the filming might be delayed...

hope she gets well soon..

http://kpculture.wordpress.com/

hope she gets soon :tears:

Translation:

Thx u.

poor joondi :tears:

Guest lovenlight

http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=minho...7300&page=1

Lee minho talked about KHS's minor injury at the baecksang awards

I can't hear. cos it's blur..but it seems that lee said

" Haesun-ee Noona (she) got hurt inside of the mouth.swollen."

He knew which part she injured and informed others with details.

and 45 mins ago reported.she insist to come back for shooting on tomm. 1st of March.

Guest Schneewitchen

Goo Hye Sun hospitalised after traffic accident; filming for episodes 17 & 18 incomplete

Actress Goo Hye Sun got into a traffic accident on 27th February, and because her injuries are serious, filming for ‘Boys Over Flowers’ may not be able to continue.

Goo Hye Sun’s representative said, “She sustained from injuries around her lip region and had to undergoing sewing for her injuries. Hence it will be hard for filming to resume on 28th February since her injuries will be visible.”

Goo Hye Sun was heading Seoul on the morning of 27th February after filming in GyeongNam ChangWon on 26th February when the accident happened. Already, Goo Hye Sun had injuried her head while filming a scene at the swimming pool awhile back.

Initially it was planned that Goo Hye Sun will leave for filming again after she gets discharged from hospital on 28th February, but looking at how serious her injuries is, the filming will have to see how things go. This calls for emergency because the filming for episode 17-18 to be aired on 2nd and 3rd March are yet to be completed.

Credit : K-bites

Oh dear , GHS injuries seem more and more serious...

I HOPE SHE IS GETTING WELL SOOOOOONNNN