[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest yogurutu

ths so much for yr translation! it seems like that JD thinks about JP all the time, right? :rolleyes:

but i dont understand what does she mean by: It's not like JP and I are serious

Actually the korean word more literally translates to "it's not like JP and I are in a dire/serious situation" rather than that their relationship is not reaffirmed

Guest sonywvio168

Wow, beautifully said... After reading your post, I am not as irritated about this relationship as much as before. Yeah, it is harsh to judge the Jun pyo's character from episode 1-8. It is hard to imagine dating someone like that, but it would be very interesting to see his transformation throughout the episode. My sincere hope is that I would like him at the end! Can't wait till Monday... The wait...

^ You are definitely NOT the only one. ;) Even if i knew their whole story from front to back (which i did @ one point in my life.. but age has become a dilemma :unsure: ), i still prefer Joondi.. not that i don't look forward to Gajeong. =)

I can totally accept Joon Pyo's character.. basically because that's how he was written out to be like hehehhh. I think the essence of his character is very beautifully carried out within the story as a whole. I mean, of course no one would want to date a guy w/ the ego and level of immaturity as Joon Pyo. However, the story walks you through his journey as he learns to slow down to look at other people. He learns to care, protect, and fight. I think the beauty of his character is the gradual change and adjustment he is willing to perform and commit to for this thing that he cannot put monetary value on, and that is love. People may dislike the character Joon Pyo, but i hope that at the end of Boys Over Flowers, we will replay episode 1 and have episode 24 rerun in our mind, and then think * :blush: * That's my explanation to liking the character Joon Pyo/Domyouji/DaoMingXe~~ because i had (and have) faith in him~~ seeing the stubborn commitment he had in himself for the belief of acquiring love. :)

EDIT.

The preview for ep9.. awee. No Joon Pyo. But it's ok. =)

~~ I'm still waiting for Yi Jeong to furthermore prove to me that he is the player that he claims he is :lol: .. For sure, this ep. will allow him to... that cute face of his. >.<

^ You are definitely NOT the only one. ;) Even if i knew their whole story from front to back (which i did @ one point in my life.. but age has become a dilemma :unsure: ), i still prefer Joondi.. not that i don't look forward to Gajeong. =)

I can totally accept Joon Pyo's character.. basically because that's how he was written out to be like hehehhh. I think the essence of his character is very beautifully carried out within the story as a whole. I mean, of course no one would want to date a guy w/ the ego and level of immaturity as Joon Pyo. However, the story walks you through his journey as he learns to slow down to look at other people. He learns to care, protect, and fight. I think the beauty of his character is the gradual change and adjustment he is willing to perform and commit to for this thing that he cannot put monetary value on, and that is love. People may dislike the character Joon Pyo, but i hope that at the end of Boys Over Flowers, we will replay episode 1 and have episode 24 rerun in our mind, and then think * :blush: * That's my explanation to liking the character Joon Pyo/Domyouji/DaoMingXe~~ because i had (and have) faith in him~~ seeing the stubborn commitment he had in himself for the belief of acquiring love. :)

EDIT.

The preview for ep9.. awee. No Joon Pyo. But it's ok. =)

~~ I'm still waiting for Yi Jeong to furthermore prove to me that he is the player that he claims he is :lol: .. For sure, this ep. will allow him to... that cute face of his. >.<

i dont know what character that fans in yr country like most :)) but here, in vietnam, jun pyo is the hottest guy now! (maybe, he's too handsome, but i love his eyes when acting. the genuine tsukasa :))

Guest huangsy

the official version of Ep 9 preview is not even up on KBS site, watch whatever u want on YT or elsewhere but dont take it as the official version and start an off tangent discussion that may serve to confuse others

Thumbnails of photos updated in List F today

th_DSC_0093.jpgth_DSC_0187.jpgth_DSC_0228.jpgth_DSC_0401.jpg

th_DSC_0503.jpgth_DSC_0529.jpgth_DSC_0553.jpgth_DSC_0749.jpg

th_DSC_0848.jpgth_DSC_0919.jpgth_DSC_0945.jpgth_DSC_0970.jpg

th_DSC_0987.jpgth_DSC_1030.jpgth_PJH_8993.jpgth_PJH_9020.jpg

i dont know what character that fans in yr country like most :)) but here, in vietnam, jun pyo is the hottest guy now! (maybe, he's too handsome, but i love his eyes when acting. the genuine tsukasa :))
^ haha, this is the U.S. and MOST, if not all, of us love love Joon Pyo too~~ as far as i know.^^ But beyond his good looks, some individuals also expressed uncertainty to why and how Joon Pyo can be liked (personality-wise, etc.) -- Joon Pyo, NOT Lee Min Ho--and i wanted to share why i found him to be a valuable and charming character from the get-go. :blush:

Well.. if that wasn't the official ep9 preview, then where was it from?

JP: Don't mess with her..

JP's mom: What?

JP: I said don't mess with her...

JP's mom: I don't know what you're talking about. Are you talking about that girl we saw at the event/festival? (angrily) Do you think your mom is that free to bother with a girl like that?

JP: Then that's fine...

This photo when JP nad JP mom goes to event/festival ?

jan3112hd0.jpg

C:Luv

I have just watched Ep 9 preview :D

You can watch it:

1.02.09 - Ep 9 " Boys Over Flowers " Preview -30s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLjFHPvE0tY...re=channel_page

waa,,

cant wait for tomorrroooo !!!!

thx 4 link ^^

Guest sweeth0ney

Ahh! The Gaeul/Yijung relationship seems to be developing in the preview! It looks really cute, I can't wait to watch. I was always sad that they didn't get together in the original, so I'm really anticipating this one. And return of the mom. Oh no. Haha. Which means bad things are going to start happening soon. Joonpyo~ where are you. They're focusing alot on JD/JH, but it'll be interesting to see how things play out.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

o Wahhh!!!

Thanks Guys for ep9 previews from the vid & translation!!

seriously i cant wait till 2moro ^^

so looking forward!

gosh... i seriously want YJ & GE to be together!

but some how YJ words I'll hold on to the chocolate for now till u found ur soulmate" *something like that xD kinda make me sad.. it makes me think it's impossible for both of them to be together!

But miracles can happen at any time XDD *HOPING!*

LOL :sweatingbullets: i was laughing at the preview when GE cries in the middle of the street, YJ was like "NO!! It's not me that make her cry! ROFL"

GOSH!!! YJ.. GL is urrrrrrrrrrrrrr SOULMATE! hahahha...

anywaes.. grr the witch is back! wooot wooot! JH is there to support JD.. esp at these kind of time where JP will be hard to c JD coz of the witch, JD need a support~ i don't mind JH is there :)

Hwaiting everyone! (F4 , JD, GE) u guys workk so hard!

deserve a better rate! keke

Guest babymarzy07

aggghhh.. monday still counting down the hours..

the previews are driving me nuts.. i dont see jp..

but gahhh gajung..

yi jung wae??!??

so many exciting things going to happen i cant wait..

OMG! hope that the preview is not 50% right! i hardly see my Jun Pyo! anyway, maybe i'm too worried! he's the main actor! the director cannot make the next episode just about JD-JH :)