[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

I just recently watched this drama for the first time and oh my goodness! it was absolutely amazing! I wish it never ended and continued on with more story. I love Boys Before Flowers! =D

This is the only drama that is being shown from other countries for many times coz of its Phenomenal Hit... This is your first to watch BOF unlike us, we can't count anymore how.many times :-) and its been going to 5 yrs yet BOF is still very popular that is why KBS re

-run BOF on their network. I'll guarantee you will gonna love this drama. Enjoy watching!!! :-)

• 1 month later...
Guest vivaciousvixen

@anushaanu06 You can check http://www.fanfiction.net/tv/Boys-Before-Flowers-%EA%BD%83%EB%B3%B4%EB%8B%A4-%EB%82%A8%EC%9E%90/ out for BOF fanfics. Most of them are SoEul-centric though so I'm not sure if that would work in your favor.  :D I happen to come across this site recently: http://hydkorea.livejournal.com/. There quite a number of Jandi-Jun Pyo/Jan Di-Ji Hoo fics in there.  ;)

please help.if you remember in which episode was that: when jandi  was asked :  do you know why lotus flower blooms in mud? 
i need to know what was the answer to this question. 

Guest josephjung93

did you guys know about the american version of Boys Over Flowers? Lol just noticed it and I was like what????
I'm not sure if the casting was successful...its still on the process and the filming will start this months' 21st...
take a look at the casts
http://www.kofan.com/?p=15935

Guest josephjung93

What is your favorite version of Boys Over Flowers?? And Why??Which cast was the best? I personally like the Taiwan version because the guys are really hot lol
I mean all the F4s of every version are HOT!!!
This article (http://www.kofan.com/?p=16061) gives a little detail about different versions of Boys Over Flowers, so take a look and please tell me which version is your favorite!!

• 2 weeks later...

American Boys Over Flowers' Jun Pyo has a message for fans and 'haters'

by Dan Acton

on Tue, Oct 22, 2013image 46 Comments 7990 Views 31Shares   25

Joseph Almani, playing the romantic lead in the proposed American adaptation of Boys Over Flowers, has a message for fans of the original series and various remakes. To prepare for his role (as Liam, based on the role known in Korea as Jun Pyo), he says he's watched all three series from Taiwan, Japan and South Korea.

“Fans are fans and they get attached to the characters they grow with throughout a series. I would be protective too! I think a lot of the comparisons are natural but each series has had its own perspective it has brought to the series. An American version of a show can’t be expected to translate exactly but after reading the scripts of ‘Boys Before Friends.’ I feel that it does a pretty good job of getting the message across. The story line is amazing and it is something that I can really be proud of. The previous shows have done great, we don’t want to mess with that. We’re going to do a great job, too,” he said.

Responding to fan reaction to the news of an American adaptation, Almani said “I support fans opinions no matter what they are. The fans with a positive supporting message are the ones I look at the most. There is only up and forward for me. There will always be negativity. To those who are hating on the show, I say, ‘Wait till you see it, you will be surprised!’”

Asked if he felt pressure filling a role based on one made famous in Korea by Lee Min Ho, he said “Not in the least! Those guys are already established accomplished and proven actors and they did a great job! They deserve all the credit for their work. I would hope that my work would stand on its own. Every actor brings choices and something new to the character."

Almani also had kind words for the production team. “I am thrilled to have this production company heading up this project. They are all diehard fans so what more could you ask for!! No one really understand the battles they are going through to bring this series to America. It has not been easy but they push through it every day,” he said.

"Personally I am a huge fan of the BBF world and I am honored to be a part of that,” he said.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/american-boys-over-flowers-jun-pyo-has-a-message-for-fans-and-haters/

(Original Source: Manila Bulletin)

Woah even American version's  gu jun pyo is also BOF's fan   

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...