[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

I'm re-watching this drama again and is having trouble finding the instrumental version to JiSun's What Do I Do. The version I want played at the beginning of ep. 20. Here's the link to it, http://www.epdrama.com/boys-before-flowers/boys-before-flowers-episode-20/

Does anyone know where I can d/l this version at? Thanks very much.

JAN DI/JI HOON NOW AND ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kkot8-116.jpg

yes !!!!, jandi and jihoo / hye sun and hyun joong forever !!!!

my tributes for the couple !!!!

this my slideshow of the alumni event in osaka japan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeyDu8KynJQ

This is a fanmade with pics of the similar expresions hyun joong and hye sun ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAmF77B0Brc

my tributes for the sweet moments jihoo/jandi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5Hk8Eem-WY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7pWCyTwvjY&feature=related

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Guest _Athena_4_7_1980

QUOTE (valley girl @ Jan 20 2009, 03:29 PM) i am protest with this!!!!!!!!!!

it's obvious since someone who wrote this is chinese off course the writer will choose taiwan version since from culture this drama closer to china, i bet if japanese wrote this they will said japanese the best, so korean.

i think you can't compare who is the best since each version has their own style it's like which country create the best drama korea, japan, taiwan or China

me too!!

obviously he's a bit biased.. but he/ she got some good points..

ok  i admit the Taiwanese version is the First.. so let's give that to them, first love never dies..

indeed Hua tze Lei portrayed by Vic Zhou was the best thing there...

however i beg to disagree, who's better.. between jerry Yan and Lee Min Ho.

i mean they do have similarities face wise... but LMH delivers the character better...

i we are recreate meteor garden / boys over flowers ASIAN EDITION i will cast the Following:

Lee Min Ho

Vic Zhou

and the F2-- vaness wu and kim bum<====Ye!!!!!! I violently agree...just kiddin'. Of course, this will be a great casting and I think, maybe, will be a very expensive one. (*___*)

• 1 month later...
Guest aprilia_dwi

HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARI BOYS BEFORE FLOWER..MY FAVORIT DRAMA EVER.IT'S BEEN 3 YEARS N I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH BBF.BBF DAEBAKKKK...:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY BOYS BEFORE FLOWER

^_^

3 YEARS ALREADY , BUT STILL THIS DRAMA NEVER GO OUT OF MY MIND ALWAYS CAPTIVATE MY HEART OVER AND OVER AGAIN

BECOZ OF THIS SPECTACLE DRAMA WITH ALL NEW FACES LEE MIN HO, GOO HYE SEON, KIM HYUN JOONG,KIM BUM, KIM SO EUN & KIM JOON THIS DRAMA MADE A HUGE WAVE ALL AROUND ASIA ESP. IN MY COUNTRY -INDONESIA- THIS DRAMA HAD RERUN ALMOST 7 x AND HAVE GREAT RESPOND . BECOZ THIS DRAMA THE CAST HAD BEEN FAMOUS AND THEY ALL HAVE A GREAT NEW DRAMA TOO esp LMH that have become one of TOP ACTOR in korea becoz of the almighty GOO JOON PYO & fight justice as CITY HUNTER , JOONGIE had captivate with his PLAYFULL KISS and an AMAZING BREAKDOWN and made him more famous in JAPAN, KIM BUM with PADAM PADAM also following the success , the cute SO EUN has mature in THOUSAND KISSES & our JOAN D'ARC GEUM JAN DI aka GOO HYE SUN has become a beautifull CAPTAIN and not bulie by all crazy student in SHINWA,hehehe and she sing in THE MUSICAL & play the role as GUMIHO & our Cassanova Kim Joon must do his duty in MILITARY SERVICE hope he will out soon on screen but he has remarkable job in SQUAD drama

my wish I WANT BOF SEASON 2 WITH THE SAME CAST, DIRECTOR & WITH THE GREAT STORY BOUT F4 , GEUM JAN DI & GA EUL . PLEASEEEEEEE ;):D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest cLoVeRFoReVeR

hi everyone,

this was the first drama that i watched, and i loved it so much

i fall in love of ji hoo , he is so handson

i just a love him :wub: :wub:

• 3 months later...
Guest FranticWisteria

I saw the first episode of this a few weeks ago. I have to say I really did like it although I haven't gotten around to seeing the second episode. It was really good. I like it so far. 

• 2 months later...
Guest spiriticon

Is this drama as good as or even better than the Japanese version?

I've seen both Hana Yori Dango j-drama 1 and 2 and I'm not sure if it's worth a korean rewatch. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

wooooooowww....... I am soo happy tht im a KOREAN WORLD freak..... and i ended up like this just bcoz of BOYZ OVER FLOWERS.... <3<3<3<3<3 love this drama for ever....!!!!!!! <3<3

Guest yaadein

Hey,
I have a question: does anybody have Boys.Before.Flowers.E04.720p.HDTV.x264.REPACK-NotoriouS.mkv (~1,46GB) and could share the link or upload it somewhere/torrent? It's the only one I couldn't manage to download. I'd be very grateful :)