[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

As much as I love the JiHoo character, I've really had enough of all JiHoo-Jandi moments.

Their scenes are even longer than with JunPyo's? what is that?

We totally and completely get it now that JiHoo and Jandi are the best of friends.

They've clearly given emphasis to that since episode 13. We know it already OMG!

If the fishing village scene and that piano scene will go for half an hour again and only 5 minutes of JoonDi,

I will seriously go crazy!

Might as well extend BoF and do the Umi arc for 5 more episodes and make Jandi lonely again and JiHoo to the rescue because clearly we haven't had enough of them yet.

Obviously this is a JunPyo and Jandi ending, I mean why in the world would they buy the rights from Yoko Kamio if they'll change the ending?

3 more episodes and everything is still revolving around JiHoo and Jandi?

I'm not gonna be expecting too much anymore because I'll just disappoint myself. Season 1 was so damn good, what the hell happened?

Rumored UMI character, from baidu. Someone has tried to post this picture on the previous page, but it didn't show up, so I will give it a try here.....

pp_30344_1.jpg

She is 18 years old.

I'm not gonna be expecting too much anymore because I'll just disappoint myself. Season 1 was so damn good, what the hell happened?

:w00t: I really agree with you! After see so many photo of JD/JP and then when its aired, its really dissapointed! SO i already give up and not expecting anymore lovely scene of Joondi cause no more meaning already! THe whole 25 episodes maybe only have total up 1 or 2 episodes their lovely relationship! :tongue2: Much more happy to know that they are so match and happy behind the scene! :lol::P

Guest darling138

"I'm not gonna be expecting too much anymore because I'll just disappoint myself. Season 1 was so damn good, what the hell happened?" (xiam9)

what happened??? it happened when Jiho guy wore pants to play soccer while the other F3 wore shorts...lolz..hahaha... that scene just made all the BOF - American -fangirls fall off the chairs...cuz...we all realized that we had been in love with a "kool-aid"....hahahaha

Guest kje_chocolate

Who is she? this is my first time to see her...^^

Her name is Kim Min Ji

She is also in drama Hateful Once Again and Cheon Chu Princess

Guest andie39martinez

Boys Over Flowers main cast to head to the hospital after filming ends

source: kbites

th_200812150815331020_11.jpg

After the filming for KBS drama Boys Over Flowers ends, the main cast for the drama will all make a visit to the hospital.

The first one will be ‘Korea’s Sunbae’ Kim Hyun Joong. During the first half the drama’s filming, Kim Hyun Joong has met with an car accident, but because the filming schedule was tight back then, he had refused the complete treatment, so after the filming ends, he will have complete treatment for his injuries.

His representative said,”He will be hospitalised from beginning of April. He will undergo treatment and close examination for his accident back then, and also have enough rest from the busy filming. He may be hospitalised for as long as a month.”

“He complaint that discomfort at his waist area and he couldn’t walk properly after the accident. He will undergo complete treatment so that the injury will not hinder his promotional activities as a singer.”

While for Lee Min Ho, he will also be hospitalised mid-May to undergo a surgery to remove the metal support frame in his leg.

His representative said, “After his London photoshoot and Japanese activities end, he will be hospitalised to undergo the surgery. And then he will hold a birthday party cum fanmeeting in June.”

There are also plans for a full-body examination for Goo Hye Sun, who had her lips sewed after a car accident during filming.

Her representative said, “Her lips had swelled a lot. And with the accumulation of fatigue from her previous activities in the past years and also the car accident this time during filming, this will be a good chance for her to go for a full-body check up. We will want to check if there is anything not right about her healthy at all.”

Meanwhile, the viewership for the drama was said to have hit a 31.8% high for its episode airing on 23rd March.

While other dramas aired simultaneously like ‘NaeJo’s Queen’ and ‘JaMyung Go’ had 9.6% and 9.4% of viewership

Guest love_MinHo

Awww, Umi arc still appears <_<

Anyway, I have done some searches about Kim Min Ji. She was born in 1992! If she is cast for Umi arc, she will be the youngest in BOF staff (of coz except some little actresses/actors ^_^)

And I am worried now, about her and Hye Sun's Min Ho :D (just joking he he)

@andy39martinez: thanks for the news ;)

Guest bluescent10

Her name is Kim Min Ji

She is also in drama Hateful Once Again and Cheon Chu Princess

Thanks for the info..i notice something about her..i don't know if you will agree..her eyes look like Kim Jung Hwa...^^

I hope she will be the one who will portray Umi's character... i imagine her with the sunbae's.. :) and i read an article/ Information saying that the Gaeul -Yi sung ending will be different from taiwanese and Japanese version..is this True???

Guest ml_87

episode 23

zoo date continues: JD and JD have a talk (like in the spoiler. Jp warns JD about his mom). the kid tells JP that he wanna go to the toilet. JP hugs him in his arm and runs (so cute). JP seems to get along with the kid. on their way back home, Jp gets a call from the secretary so he let JD bring the kid home. the way JD-Jp look at the other before turning their back is so sweet :)

YJ's memory: his 1st love held a birthday for him. suddenly, GE comes in and tells Yj that she found the place that his 2st love wanted to show him. (too romantik) :lol: YJ criesa nd screams sth (cant understand)

mamakang is watching a tv program and she catched the zoo date of JP-JD

JD, JH, his grandfa go fishing <_< his grandfa remembers the moment when his son and dauter-in-law died. he tells JH. Jd cooks and calls them to eat :huh: she takes a photo Jh-his grandfa

YJ is making pottery, which makes GE very surprised. he say thanks to GE. then, GE joins him making the pottery. she falls and there's almost kiss. but GE's phone rings <_< her mom calls, sth must have happened to her family (in my opinion, Soeul do have hope that there'll be happy ending for them)

JD, JH, his grandfa come to the museum. grandfa receives a call. mama kang did sth to JH's family's business :angry: . grandfa collapses and taken to hospital. JH is very sad

Mama kang asks the secretary about the preparation for her plan. JP comes in and warns her not do sth to JD. (i myself find that this woman is so scary) . Jp is missing JD, he comes to her room again. then, the old maid comes and talks to him sth like encouraging him. he feels better.

JD is preparing to move out of JH's house:) she finds a box and brings it to JH. it's his parents's last belongings. JH cries.

GE cries about her family's problem at the porridge's restaurant. she doesnt tell JD the truth. but JD overhears what happened from woonbin-YJ's conversation. she's shocked :( she visits JH's grandfa. then, he said Jh-JD should go out. there's a piano outside and Jh plays a song (becauz i'm stupid. ha ha). JD thinks of what woobin-YjJ said about what ma ma kang did. JD-JH walk along the bank.

JD comes to take after Jp's dad. she reads a story for him and says sth to him (so curious. maybe, she talks about JP)

JD comes to meet ma ma kang (she brings all her belongings). dun know what they said. then, she comes to Jp's room. Jp seems surprised.

wow, the picnicn here. JP drives JD. they're so sweet. they ride bike. they stroll. they have lunch and Jd feeds him and so does JP. (but what' s the heck. so fast) >"< JD-JP walk along the beach at sunset. Jp asks JD to tell him that she likes her. she does. :D the scarf kiss.

Jp drives JD home. he's very happy but JD looks sad. :( she recalls the conversation with ma ma kang. she promises to leave JP if ma ma kang wont do anything more to JH and GE.

JD tells JP to stop the car. JD tells JP that she doesnt love him (if i dont mistake) Jp is so hurt :( JD leaves. JP runs after the bus. Jd cries a lot in the bus. JP falls and cries on the road. (me, too)

Jh and hsi grandfa come home just to find JD's letter

JD cries on the ship to the fishing village. Her mom is selling fish and other neighbors are making fun of her about Jp-JD . a man comes to buy her fish. (oh, it looks like in the manga) seeing JD, her mom is very happy.

JH is working at the Art center.

JD and her family are having dinner. the neighbor comes to say hello cauz they knwo Jp-JD's relationship

JP is drunk at the club. on his way to home, he sees the toy machine and he remembers their date and what JD says to him before she leaves. he broke the toy machine. he get arrested. it seems that he cant stop missing JD. Jun Hee nuna and the secretary come to take him.they're so sad when seeing him like that.

the end

stupid script writer (sorry guys but i cant stop). she must be jealous with JD becauz she has JP's love >"<

but, i do enjoy today episode than the last one. JP-JD moment is so sweet. Jp touchs JD's head, JP pinchs her cheek. JH_JD moment today is just to help JD realize how good Jh is to her and she needs to leave Jp so that ma ma kang wont hurt GE and him

Ahh started !

omg ! the 7oclock banner thing ' SARANGHAE YIJEONG' ! so that's whats ga eul has been looking for all this time !!

such an epic scene ! & the almost kiss scene !! T______________T

when jihoo's grandpa fainted, jihoo seemed really.. shocked & traumatized.. poor him.

but the fishing & taking picture part was so sweet ^__^

& mama kang saw them together at the zoo on TV !! ARGHH !! ><

& she sent her richard simmons. to spy on jandi again ! she got pictures of jihoo & jandi on their picnic !! ><

omg . i wanna know what jandi overheard of woobin & yijeong's talk !!

& such a sad moment when jihoo & jandi cried over the drawings..

jandi visits junpyo's dad again & reads him a book.

i find the jihooxjandi walk so.. romantic. he even played for her the piano..

& the sudden waterworks.. makes me wanna go to korea. beautiful scene.

& OHEMGEE. JUNPYO'S DAD MOVED HIS HAND !! RIGHT AFTER SHE LEFT THE ROOM !!

THIS. IS. SO. EPIC.

& jandi returns to see the maids who welcome her~~

she talks abit with the halmoni.

& yells outside junpyo's room calling him !! WAHAHAH THAT WAS HILARIOUS !!

junpyo drags her inside his room. & the go for a trip !~~

more junpyo-faced lunch boxes. aww they look so.. in love.

sunset walk by the beach. so romantic.

he wants to hear jandi say she likes him <3 & she does.

A KISS <3 not that covered by the sunset though.

jandi initiated the kiss !! WOWZER <3333 but it. was. so. short.

scene of jandi telling mama kang not to hurt jihoo & jandi, in return for her leave from junpyo.

shes sacrificing again.. deja vu *shudders* i guess the date was.. a last one.

she looks depressed. theyre in the car.

she tells junpyo she wants to stop here. junpyo asks, here ?

jandi rephrases her sentence & junpyo stops the car & jandi takes her stuff.

jandi finally says that she wont meet him again. junpyo looks worried.

jandi tells him she wants to break up, thanks him. junpyo is mad.

bus arrives. junpyo yells at her not to leave. 'you said you liked me.' jp-jd

they exchanged some more words. junpyo asks her sth .. i dont know but seems crucial.

she denies, saying sth else, & gets on the train. junpyo stops for a while but then ran after the train, really fast.

jandi cries inside the bus. junpyo screams her name.

junpyo falls & cries. both remembers their sweet moments.

junpyo yells..

jihoo & his grandpa returns home, granpa called for jandi.

jihoo sees a letter of jandi saying that shes leaving. jihoo runs out of the house.

jandi is on a boat, & reaches to where her family are.

jandi's mom is arguing with some other ajummas about her daughter & shinhwa grp. they dont believe that her daughter knows junpyo, is at shinhwa high etc.

some weird guy comes up to her & buys a fish. very mysterious. he's drunk.

& walks past jandi whos finding her mom. her mom sees jandi & they scream & hug.

hahhaha LULL her mom gets out jandi's uniform & shows it to the ajummas.

they have a talk. sth about jandi's dad shocks her. i think he went somewhere far.

the yell out what they want to say to daddy at the sea.

woobin & yijeong have a talk. over lunch & discuss about jihoo,jandi, junpyo, etc.

jihoo at the office. signing sth. calls grandpa. he remembers the night jandi & him cleaned his company.

he really misses her. jandi, her brother, & her mom are having dinner ~~

ajummas arrive talking about shinhwa grp, being all nice, offering food. hahahaha. kangsan is happy.jandi isnt though.

junpyo is at a bar, drunk, surrounded with girls. hes really.. lost. hes in the car, & sees the machine where you have to try to get the toy. the one that he failed to get when they were at the zoo double date with gaeul.

he tries again & again in his drunken state. recalls their breakup.

junpyo ends up at the police station. why the hell wasnt his driver there >< his sister & the good richard simmons. comes to get him. junhee is worried.

END. gosh. blooperss.

the f4 scene before the wedding when they talk !! hahah they kept laughing cos the wind was SO STRONG.

hyunjoong lost his balance !! HAHAHAHHA. the wind ^___^ i see kimbum/hyunjoong moment XD

can anyone tell me about this umi character ? who is she ?

i never read the manga or finished the japanese series.. so i dont know a thing about her o___o

Guest leahtran

Just saw the pic of Umi character above. she's beautiful. But I must say lately I lost interest in watching this drama, I prefer to reading all your posts or commentaries than watching the show. Don't know but I think the part two is so different and not interesting at all. But reading all your two cents is always my pleasure. Thanks so much.

Guest simplyyjenii

Kim Min Ji kinda reminds me of Jae-Kyung for some reason!

I can see a slight resemblance there! Overall, shes really pretty! :)

episode 23 (being updated)

zoo date continues: JD and JD have a talk (like in the spoiler. Jp warns JD about his mom). the kid tells JP that he wanna go to the toilet. JP hugs him in his arm and runs (so cute). JP seems to get along with the kid. on their way back home, Jp gets a call from the secretary so he let JD bring the kid home. the way JD-Jp look at the other before turning their back is so sweet :)

YJ's memory: his 1st love held a birthday for him. suddenly, GE comes in and tells Yj that she found the place that his 2st love wanted to show him. (too romantik) :lol: YJ criesa nd screams sth (cant understand)

mamakang is watching a tv program and she catched the zoo date of JP-JD

JD, JH, his grandfa go fishing <_< his grandfa remembers the moment when his son and dauter-in-law died. he tells JH. Jd cooks and calls them to eat :huh: she takes a photo Jh-his grandfa

YJ is making pottery, which makes GE very surprised. he say thanks to GE. then, GE joins him making the pottery. she falls and there's almost kiss. but GE's phone rings <_< her mom calls, sth must have happened to her family (in my opinion, Soeul do have hope that there'll be happy ending for them)

JD, JH, his grandfa come to the museum. grandfa receives a call. mama kang did sth to JH's family's business :angry: . grandfa collapses and taken to hospital. JH is very sad

Mama kang asks the secretary about the preparation for her plan. JP comes in and warns her not do sth to JD. (i myself find that this woman is so scary) . Jp is missing JD, he comes to her room again. then, the old maid comes and talks to him sth like encouraging him. he feels better.

JD is preparing to move out of JH's house:) she finds a box and brings it to JH. it's his parents's last belongings. JH cries.

GE cries about her family's problem at the porridge's restaurant. she doesnt tell JD the truth. but JD overhears what happened from woonbin-YJ's conversation

omg! I seriously cant stand mama kang! shes such a richard simmons in this drama! but her acting is so good! shes even bringing JH's family into this! that woman seriously is a ruiner!! GRR

Guest honeypia

Rumored UMI character, from baidu. Someone has tried to post this picture on the previous page, but it didn't show up, so I will give it a try here.....

%7Boption%7Dpp_30344_1.jpg[/img

She is 18 years old.

Minho and Minji resemble in some angle.. they look like brother and sister for me. Hehehe

Guest piperhebe1

anyone knows when is the last episode for BOF?

omo.. after seeing those spoilers.makes me want to c YJ n GE's scene desperately

Guest love_MinHo

Haizzz, it seems there are still a lot of JH/JD moments in this episode.

And our longing JP/JD moments are still so fast akak PDnim, be careful with me :rolleyes:

Guest torimo

Oh my god, Joon Di's moment is just ~ 3 minutes :(

I hate PD so much, cycling, eating, kiss ~ 3 minutes x(.

Kiss is longer than Ep 22.

But it's still short. If we compare Ji Hoo & Jan Di's moments, we can realize Joon Di's moments so short :(

Jun Pyo & Jan Di break up :(.

Poor JP & JD :((.

Happy so fast, sad so long :). PD, i can't understand.

End Ep 23. Umi isn't appearing. I don't know in 2 eps, PD can do something about her.

I really upset about JoonDi's moment is so so so fast.

Guest blackclip

AWWW~

the bus scene!!!! ><

excitinggggLYYY.

so did JP chase the bus? but end up sitting dwn in agony? :x

ohmy.

the rumoured Umi, Kim Minji don't look like she's 18 to me!! o.o

she looks much more mature than her age! : P

and i agree with ppl saying she resembles a little like minho XD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! :]

to eternitygoddess: dun bash ppl please.