[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

Guest gthao

i finally jus caught up..jus finished ep17..ep 15 was kinda borin to me..anyone else?? but ep16 kinda woke me up a lil..and ep17 was ok..i'm not losin interest but idk..i feel like somethin is sorta missin..maybe jus me..but i still love them esp. joonpyo..omg i screamed and was almost goin to cry when he saw jandi and jihoo go into that house!!! i was so hurt for him..and then the airport too!! omg i felt like they were tryin to kill me w/ seein my joonpyo so hurt..but i can't wait for the next episodes~~

Guest Banana Peel

http://www.asiae.co.kr/uhtml/read.jsp?idxn...030609484022377

It's been confirmed. BOF will be extended by one episode, for a total of 25 episodes. The final episode will air on March 31st.

I actually don't mind it being extended!

why heck, extend it longer! ;)

haha, well not really.

I don't want the story to drag on and on.. :wacko:

Wow, what's up with the LMH <3 GHS rumor?

Just because he saved her from a reality accident?

Hmmm. People these days. :rolleyes:

Guest renjitehsmex

^

^

^ Jun pyo & Jan di!

so what now? the wedding scene is going to be shown in episode 22, instead of episode 20?

and the extension of the drama by 1 episode is AWESOME news!! Just 1 ep is enough to make us all go crazy.

Thanks sheherizade3 for the caps and summary. After rewatching all the JD-JH, JK-JP scenes in episode 17, 100 % sure JP is near his breaking point. Any minute now he will go where his heart bid him to. Also the swimming pool, it is definitely for sure JK have an inkling that JP is in love with JD. How can she not after witnessing the way JP looks at JD. Love reading your summary, it not only help relieved my BOF withdrawal but I see things a little bit clearer...hehe.

You're welcome dramalovers26. I agree with you about JP; its obvious when he was brooding while recalling how JH told him to hand over JD that he wants JD back in his arms. Very symbolic of their present situation; it's like JH telling him, she's mine now so give her back to me. Well, if he wants her, he better fight for her because from the way I see it, JH is also determined to win her.

^ Eh?? Why, it's JOON PYO + JAN DI, of course. :rolleyes: ....~

:lol: I love the photo with the question marks everywhere.. Reminds me of when i study for an exam and there are question marks flying in the air like crazy. :wacko:

HAHA! But no, really. BOF is Joon Di. Joon Di is BOF.

I think some of us are feeling insecure about the ending couple because we got only one episode this week so our withdrawals are crazier than ever. But i'm glad its calmed down in a period of 2 days. :sweatingbullets: ...

Rumors, i don't like. But this kind of rumor? :rolleyes: haha, i absolutely love it~~ Joon Di coming to life!xD jkjk. I can't help it but get butterflies when i see MinSun together. I'm glad they're close friends now and will be able to manage all the crazy rumors. Things like this, i feel like they both can handle it professionally. They're both really professional.. and cute at the same time. Like brother-sister. As cute as they may seem on- and off-screen, i will have to admit that they seem more like noona and dongsaeng..~ Besides, they can have a relationship if they want to (heck, i'd be supportive!)~ it's not for anyone to have a say in it. :) Be careful dear Hye Sun.

I like the episode extension too. Not sure when the wedding scene will happen. Perhaps there will be two wedding scenes.. seems likely if one is fake (Jae Kyung setting up for Joon Di) and the other being real. Ohh~ i don't know. Can't we all just wait and watch it? :blush: I'm already getting butterflies thinking about a wedding scene for our Joon Di couple. :P

*Joon Di fighting*

Guest jdcaloza

Wow, 130 users are reading the topic right now.....

Hello BOF followers -- i am a lurker coz I don't have much to offer, except insights and I have become a fan -- thanks to dramabeans' recaps.

I have seen the long preview for episode 18, which i contemplated on for several minutes this morning. i am just wondering on Jan Di's thoughts coz we all know from the manga, there would be..., I quote from soompi pillars,.... MISSISSIPPI episodes (defined as episodes where some lead character misunderstands the actions of another because of the limited information that the former knows -- see soompi's Love Marriage thread). So far, her reactions don't tell me if she is really misunderstanding the things she see and thinking on her next action or she's gathering up strength to let go. So far, I can just feel that she's pondering.

I am also looking forward to Korean's version of parents leaving Jan Di and brother alone in the city coz I am pretty sure that almost all followers of the manga know that we're in for a treat with this episode. So far, I liked the heartwarming version as well as the funny version (Tsukasa suddenly popped out -- hahahaha). The Korean version is full of surprises, so I am wondering how Jun Pyo would pan out in this episode. How I wish that its already Monday!

Nonetheless, jia you to cast and crew! BOF remains in line with the manga but with refreshing and unique versions of the episodes. Luv it!

Guest quynhn

[FanVid] BOF's JiHoon & JanDi - Titanic Version

Credits: 꽃보다남자 타이타닉 on ss601

http://ss601.com/zeroboard/zboard.php?id=i...sc&no=28350

^The scene is of JH & JD when JD & GE arrive at JP's bday party. This video is kinda sad.

[FanVid] JoonPyo, JanDi, & JiHoon's Love Triangle

Credits: 미남규 on ss601

http://ss601.com/zeroboard/zboard.php?id=i...sc&no=28354

^This video is kinda wicked. Jandi died (?)

Guest phanlinh_111

I hate everything happening to BOF cast!

All rumors, are too bad and annoyed!

They have had too many accidents, too tight schedules and too much pressure in this film!

All are not enough?

this time, is the time , they need more support, encouragement and all best wishes to pass the worst things and complete the film!

They need all but the complaint about their actings or anything like that!

They are too exhaust to face to this worst thing like that!

Please give them a rest, don't make everything more terrible !

All of us totally love them, right?

Let's behave more positively! Let's think of them, think about them more!

Guest xx-outsider-xx

I don't know if this is rude, but suddenly i feel like jandi's father is such a loser. :ph34r:

I like him in the beginning. he seems pretty decent, if you overlook the gambling part. but lately i feel like he's really not doing anything to make things right or put the family together in a more effective manner. He's a man, he should have gone to work instead of jandi. let jandi stay home and take care of mom (who i suppose kinda fall ill from shock and anger?) doesn't he know jandi cannot do hard work too much because of the shoulder injury (maybe jandi keep that info from her family?). In any case, i just want a man to be a MAN. Step up and do something. I suppose the decision to move to fishing village (or so i heard) is his solution. well, at least do something. just wish he was more proactive and act earlier and faster. sigh.

I like the episode extension too. Not sure when the wedding scene will happen. Perhaps there will be two wedding scenes.. seems likely if one is fake (Jae Kyung setting up for Joon Di) and the other being real. Ohh~ i don't know. Can't we all just wait and watch it? :blush: I'm already getting butterflies thinking about a wedding scene for our Joon Di couple. :P

*Joon Di fighting*

Sorry to cut your post, but I agree with you. It seems likely that there's going to be a fake JP/JK wedding scene, however at the same time they will shoot another wedding scene for our Joondie couple for the ending episode??...just my speculation and my wish to see a Joondie's wedding. :sweatingbullets:

God. So many people hate my beloved monkey JK.Poor her.

I dont really love her. In comparision with the original, she is not as cute as Shigeru. However, I still like her.

She is innocent, upright, strong-minded and simple. She is something half of Jandi and Junpyo together.

Somebody said that she pretented to be innocent, but i dont think so. Event Jandi, who is in love with JP for a year can not be sure what is happening. JP's emotions and behaviour keep changing from second to second. Today he is cold, cruel and tomorow he is so...considering. How JK can understand all the hints? Remember that she just met JP and Jandi once.

JK is simple-minded. She only can believe in her eyes end her own reviews.That's why she only can feel something wrong at the end of ep 17 when she is witnessing how Jandi and JuynPyo locked their eyes.

I also dont like the way Jandi treats JK. May be JK is not really sensitive girl but she also has a good heart. Moreover, she was so sincere to Jandi from their first meet: protected her from robbers, fought for her and considered Jandi as her first and best friend. But Jandi did not treat her the same way.

You may say that it's ridiculous and Jandi does not have to say anything to the new stranger like JK. She is hurt by JP and she can keep quiet. But I dont think it is fair. In the manga, when Shigeru asked Makino about her relationship with Tsukasa, Shigeru was very straight and confirmed that Tsukasa used to love her. That is the way how friendship should be at the begining. Be sincere to each other like JK treats Jandi.

I believe that the most hurtful people here is JK. It's not her fault when she fall in love with JP at the first sight and jumped into the mess between two stupid lovers. They both hurted her so much by ignoring her feeling, her heart and her friendship. I dont think JK is the third person, she is just the later.

If JP could meet JK before Jandi, he would like her or even love her. Look at their dating and you can see how playful JK could be. She will not bring JP to boring places or spend time in shopping. She also can teach JP somethings that he never done before as Jandi.

I will not pity JK. She deserves to have the man better than Junpyo because he will love her most.

Guest penjung

Are there any announcement on the release date of BOF OST 2?

Cant wait for "Because I'm stupid" by Hyunjoong :D:D

Guest juneforest2000

Hi Guys,

heard there are rumors that KHS AND LMH ARE DATING!! Well, if it's true I will be VERY HAPPY. It's very normal for artists to fall in love with each other during fliming. Really no big deal and they are ADULTS. I will gv them FULL SUPPORT if it's real. I love BBF, the casts are great. Whether are they really dating or not will not affect my liking and support to any of them. :)

As for BBF, I am VERY SURE JD & JP WILL END UP TOGETHER!!! NO DOUBTS abt that so guys, dun worry. I believe the PD will not smash his own bowl and let ppl boycott him in future. KBS might even SACK him. :P So let's keep cool for the moment. I agreed with the dragging of this drama, extending the eps is a correct move!! I really dun want the ending to be rush.

PD PLS GV US MORE ROMANTIC SCENCES OF JD AND JP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH~~~BRING BACK MY JD & JP ~~~TO US~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

Guest quynhn

Are there any announcement on the release date of BOF OST 2?

Cant wait for "Because I'm stupid" by Hyunjoong :D:D

I think mid-March. Could someone verify?

Guest anewspring

For some strange reason megaupload does not work for me. Does anybody know how to fix it? Please, I'm desparate. Megaupload is the fastest downloader on my computer. Please, please help.