[Drama 2009] Boys Over Flowers / Hana Yori Dango 꽃보다 남자

Rebby

God. So many people hate my beloved monkey JK.Poor her.

^ You're not alone. From the very beginning, i've never disliked Jae Kyung. I believe she's the most honest person in BOF (besides Kang San, Jan Di's brother :P ) and comes off as a sweet and positive person. Joon Pyo was pushed to her and she simply liked it and decided to take a chance on him without knowing that he was suffering on the inside for someone else.. that other person, especially, being Jan Di. :o I also remember "Jan Di" telling "Jae Kyung" that they used to date.. :unsure: But it was in a friendly and light atmosphere. ^_^ Not sure if it's just my memory though. I think Jae Kyung is a lovely gal, she's supposed to be a lovely gal. :sweatingbullets: I feel like a lot of the oppositions towards her comes from the fact that she is an obstacle to the pace of Joon Di reconciling.. :unsure: Because really, Jae Kyung has never had any negative intention towards anyone. Even though she may have missed all the angst, awkward vibes, and hesitant glances of Joon Di, i think she still has a kind soul~ from the beginning. =)

Edit.

I think we're all anticipating for the 2nd OST too. :P I hope there will be more news on its release soon!

Guest minwoo012

jandi and joonpyo forever!! ^^

so i can have ji hoo to myself <3 hahaha~ ^^;;;;;; :(

i can't wait for episode 18!! im on the edge of my seat!

If anyone's wondering what the title & artist of the song that was played during Jae Kyung and Jun Pyo's date (the one at the teddy bear part),

People are saying it is A'st1 - 아쉬운 마음인걸.

Oh yeah, Hai Ming (who is Ming, the guy who is Ji Hoo's Chinese friend in Macau) is in A'st1.

correct me if I'm wrong. xD

Guest chiara

I dunno if this has been shared, it's hard for me to trackback pages since the the movement is kinda fast.

2nd OST

Sendspace or Mediafire

a zip that contains 3 full songs from SS501, T-Max feat. J, and AST'1. and it's NOT a ripped from drama version.

So I wonder, when will the real OST be released? I wanna grab this one and have been browsing for it on Yesasia to preorder but have no luck yet.

Guest lovenlight

Need to brighten up?

here's music video(music-SS501's making a lover/Happy birthday-sang by GHS herself.) summerizing all couples seen on BOF. they are all young actors. chemestry between them are so good. and it's certain that they became friends in reality as well.

http://tvzonebbs.media.daum.net/griffin/do...#52964;플

Couple appeared on the BOF. I like Haje and jandi's cute chemestry...F4 members like Junpyo and Jihoo..Yijung and Woobin..keke. Jihoo's beauty is truly breathless compare to others. Junpyo looks like 1950s hollywood romantic comedy actor like Gregory peck..he's classy. hmmmm

Jupyo+Yijung/ Yijung+Jihoo/Junpyo+Jihoo/Jihoo+Suhyun/Junpyo+Jung siljang/Jandi+Woobin/Jandi+Yijung/Jandi+Jakyung/Junpyo+Minji/Junpyo-Junhee/Jandi+Gaeul/Junpyo+Jakyung/Haje+Jandi/Jihoo+Jandii/Junpyo+Jandi/Yijung+Gauel/yijung+Eunjae

Junhee+Junpyo's forbidden love ^^;;

http://blog.daum.net/loveemoretime/5443311

Spoiler alert. good news for Jihooholics.

ppl said it will be a Jandi Jihoo won the wedding event scene. so there will be a photo shoot of this couple. I hope this is true. Jihoo can't marry her but at least he has photo and sweet memories left.

Guest aoiyuki291

I also dont like the way Jandi treats JK. May be JK is not really sensitive girl but she also has a good heart. Moreover, she was so sincere to Jandi from their first meet: protected her from robbers, fought for her and considered Jandi as her first and best friend. But Jandi did not treat her the same way.

Actually Jandi considered JK a friend. JD stood up for JK and said she was a really cool person when Woo Bin said JK's singing was a disgrace to Korea while they were in the gondola ride. And JD sincerely congratulated JK when JK was ecstatic that JP asked her out. I don't think JD has anything against JK. It's just that circumstances have made it hard for JD to reciprocate the same kind of closeness that JK wants with JD. JD's still deeply in love with JP, so everytime she looks at JK she sees her as JP's fiancee and that has got to hurt. I think it's only natural for JD to feel a little awkward and standoffish at times when she's around JK. JD is really trying to be the bigger person, to wish her rival true happiness in her relationship with JP. But at the same time JD can't help but feel self-conscious in JK's presence, (in JD's eyes) how JK has her beat in almost every aspect--money, personality, JP's heart, etc.

You may say that it's ridiculous and Jandi does not have to say anything to the new stranger like JK. She is hurt by JP and she can keep quiet. But I dont think it is fair. In the manga, when Shigeru asked Makino about her relationship with Tsukasa, Shigeru was very straight and confirmed that Tsukasa used to love her. That is the way how friendship should be at the beginning. Be sincere to each other like JK treats Jandi.

The thing is, I don't think JD's at that point where she can accept JK as a friend. JD is obviously still very hung up on JP so she's not emotionally ready to move on. It may not seem fair to JK but coming from JD's POV, she needs time and space for this to all sink in and for her to move on. At the moment, the wound of the breakup is still very fresh (even though it's been 6 months? :sweatingbullets:) Plus, I think it's good that JD knows how much she loves JP by realizing how she's still hurting from the breakup and how she wants to take time to recover herself, rather than just sweeping her emotions all under a rug and pretending it's ok that Tsukasa and Shigeru get together even when it wasn't. It's a matter of preference but I'm liking how JD's tackling the problem head on, acknowledging her own emotions and taking steps to deal with them rather than going through denial. Anyway, my point is that JD's reaction, while it might seem unfair to JK, is only natural. It's self-preservation. Just give her more time. She needs to heal before she's ready to be a true friend to JK. It's much more healthy than forcing oneself to be a true friend at least that's how I felt about the MakinoxShigeru friendship during the fiancee arc.

Side note: I don't hate JK. But I do find her a little reckless. She jumped into a fight for JD in Macau but she was almost stabbed if not for the intervention of her bodyguard. I find her a little too reliant on her bodyguards at times too. When JP dragged her out of the engagement party, her bodyguards popped up out of nowhere. For some reason that scene just irked me. (Maybe it was just the thought of JP being subdued by JK's people implying the potential for JK subduing JP? Iono, that scene just gave me the wrong vibes.) But anyway, the fact that JK's bodyguards always following her to make sure they're there to rescue her whenever she's in a pinch, it makes me wonder how self-reliant/independent is JK really? Even if she's out in the middle of the street w/o shoes and cellphone, she's not gonna be worried cuz she knows her bodyguards won't be far away. Does JK even know what it feels like to be lost and stranded with no money or phone, like a commoner? I wonder... Anyway, just my 2 cents.

Guest melmel88

I dunno if this has been shared, it's hard for me to trackback pages since the the movement is kinda fast.

2nd OST

Sendspace or Mediafire

a zip that contains 3 full songs from SS501, T-Max feat. J, and AST'1. and it's NOT a ripped from drama version.

So I wonder, when will the real OST be released? I wanna grab this one and have been browsing for it on Yesasia to preorder but have no luck yet.

thanks for sharing chiara :D

oh noes, hopefully JP won't marry JK. ><

:ph34r:

Guest ilovehighkick

Thanks dunlop09 for sharing. I feel bad for LMH and GHS. It's obvious from the bts takes that both enjoy each other's company, whether its friendship or more than that, we won't know. My only hope is that it does not affect their working relationship where they become self-conscious and start tiptoeing around each other. This will surely affect their onscreen scenes. I guess that's the price you have to pay for fame. I am most concerned about GHS because of what anti-fans may do to her. As it is, a lot of people are jealous of her because she's always around the F4s. Wake up fans!!! They're not the only good looking guys in town.

Hey does anyone know if there are any full versions of this? I clicked on it and the sound is off by a lot. I found one htat was good, but the videos only go up to 3 or so. Does anyone know where else this might be, besides Youtube?

Thanks!!

Guest doremii*

2nd OST

Sendspace or Mediafire

ah thanks<3

I love these three songs =) the songs are really light and cheerful (doesn't really match the drama atm though lol)

Wish Ur My Love - T-max ft J is soo nice

2nd OST

Sendspace or Mediafire

wow thanks alot. i have beens searching high and low for the ss501 song. love it. thanks alot again.

i uploaded to megaupload : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B0JJVEPB

anyone who needs the korean lyrics here it is.

ss501

세상에 소리질러 I LOVE YOU 널 사랑한다고

나의 여자가 되어달라고

눈부셔 always you're my star

내가 널 지켜줄께 i can always you waiting for you

지친 하루의 끝에서 날 웃게한 유일한 사람

힘겨운 내 삶의 끝에서 날 반겨준 단한사람

다시 하루를 시작해 너의 예쁜 미소 떠올려

난 누구보다 행복해 너만 내곁에 있으면

저 하늘에 I PROMISE ME YOU

내 모든것을 너에게줄께

사랑해

두번째 음성가사)

세상에 소리질러 I LOVE YOU 널 사랑한다고

나의 여자가 되어달라고

눈부셔 always you're my star

내가 널 지켜줄께 i can always you waiting for you

지친 하루의 끝에서 날 웃게한 유일한 사람

힘겨운 내 삶의 끝에서 날 반겨준 단한사람

다시 하루를 시작해 너의 예쁜 미소 떠올려

난 누구보다 행복해 영원히 너만을~

사랑해

Spoiler alert. good news for Jihooholics.

ppl said it will be a Jandi Jihoo won the wedding event scene. so there will be a photo shoot of this couple. I hope this is true. Jihoo can't marry her but at least he has photo and sweet memories left.

Sorry for cutting your post. Not sure what these spoiler meant. Is this going to be in the BOF upcoming episode and instead of a JK-JP wedding, it'll be a JD-JH wedding ? If it's true and JH didn't get to marry her, I don't think it's fair to him and I think it will hurt him even more to have photos and memories of what could have been.

Guest toomuchsmiling

YAY! The series will be extended! <33 even if it is only by one episode.

btw, i also loved that song by AST'1 too. so catchy.

#1!- YESSS. Freaking PLEASE sign me up for a more passionate kiss!! <_<

those light "kisses" (insert extreme sarcasm here b/c those kisses were just lips pressing against each other

with no movement which is NOT a kiss.)

they BETTER give us that.

#2-And maybe this only bothers me but on behalf of Jandi I DEMAND Jae Kyung give the necklace back! :tongue2:

total random- in the Special ep this monday during the NG scenes, it was nice to see that

the woman who plays Jun Pyo's mom went over and gave Jandi a hug b/c she felt bad

she had to say that speech after jandi did her piano scene on JP's bday. aaww, she hated

her own character too.~~ :lol:

Guest vthinkg

Hi everyone, I was wondering if someone can help me figure out how to watch a raw file with subs, after I have download the soft subs for it? If you can point me to the right direction to figure this out, I'd really appreciate it. Please either reply to the post or PM me, thank you!!! :)

Guest lovenlight

Sorry for cutting your post. Not sure what these spoiler meant. Is this going to be in the BOF upcoming episode and instead of a JK-JP wedding, it'll be a JD-JH wedding ? If it's true and JH didn't get to marry her, I don't think it's fair to him and I think it will hurt him even more to have photos and memories of what could have been.

Yeh, this is only a talk..not s wedding but just a event. Jihoo and Jando won a event(promotional CF.of wedding company. something) to photo shoot of wedding because now BOF scripts were on the net. we're not sure this is real script or not. anyway lots fans posting msgs on the official BOF board about not wanting those scenes. furious.

I was like just want to see Jihoo Jandi photo. no more than that. sorry if I offended you.

I became like this because of all UCC.syndrome in Korea. ppl using drama cut to make stories and all. like Junpyo-Jihoo love. Jihoo thriller movie. I'm beginning to lost control over myself. dunno whether I want actual drama or just sweet scenes between Jandi Junpyo, Jihoo-Jandi and all..to make another drama, music video.

and frankly it's hard to see Jihoo Jandi, Junpyo suffering so much. viewers are suffering too. we need a break.

2nd OST

Sendspace or Mediafire

Thank you Chiara!!

Our anticipation finally comes~~~

All 3 songs are so nice!!!! :wub:

Can't wait for the full 2nd OST to release~~~

Guest dunlop09

They're good friends :) I'm pretty sure both will discuss this as professional as possible. :)

You were right! :)

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

Goo Hye Sun's response to the rumor

2009030615473658307_155104_1.jpg

On the morning of the 6th, Goo Hye Sun was interviewed over the phone, "I saw the report in the morning. It's true that we are close, but I'm surprised people thought we were dating. I think they are trying to make sure I never get married(laughs)(she jokes about this because this is the second false rumor of her love life that's been spread). We're both optimistic people, so we're planning on just laughing it off."

When she first heard the news, rather than being confused, Goo Hye Sun found herself laughing. While starring in "Boys Over Flowers", she has had more than one false rumors spread about her love life. Though she seemed calm throughout the scandal, she admitted her feelings of regret.

"Lately when I am doing interviews, a lot of people ask me about Min ho. Min Ho told me that when he does interviews, he gets asked about me as well. And in those situations, various topics can come up. I have filming with Min Ho today, and it may get awkward. But we've gotten close over the few months we've worked together. So I think we can be cool about it, and get past this."

Lee Min Ho also expressed his disappointment through a representative, "We are close, but I was really caught off guard by the rumors. Just because two people are close, it doesn't mean they have to go out."

Yeh, this is only a talk..because now BOF scripts were on the net. we're not sure this is real script or not.

I was like just want to see Jihoo Jandi photo. no more than that. sorry if I offended you.

I became like this because of all UCC.syndrome in Korea. ppl using drama cut to make stories and all. like Junpyo-Jihoo love. Jihoo thriller movie. I'm beginning to lost control over myself. dunno whether I want actual drama or just sweet scenes between Jandi Junpyo, Jihoo-Jandi and all..to make another drama, music video.

and frankly it's hard to see Jihoo Jandi, Junpyo suffering so much. viewers are suffering too. we need a break.

No, I'm not offended at all! I was just wondering if it was spoiler for upcoming episodes. Since I'm so JoonDified, I really hope that if there is going to be a wedding it will be JP and JD but we'll never know until the episode actually air. I agree with you, it is definitely time for this whole angst arc to be over with and add some JoonDi loving. We all know there will be even more angst even after the whole fiance arc is over.

Guest Jesw_21

regarding the rumors about GHS and MH, i'm happy they came out fast to clear the doubts of them dating.

i do believe that these young actors are enjoying working together on this project and getting to know each other well

day by day. This is a rare opportunity to develop strong friendship among young actors which may last... such rumors usually affect the cast's working r/s and feelings if they are not optimistic enough or too conscious of their fans or public perceptions of them.

LMH and GHS , Aja Aja Hwaiting! ^^

Guest jen157

does anyone know any websites that have alot of quotes for Boys over flowers? i would really want to read them. quotes from what the characters say in the show...

thank you