The O F F I C I A L "what To Wear With This" Thread

Guest classic x

Guest lush.bones

guys what would you guys wear with red shorts? i bought it awhile ago, and never wore it  :sweatingbullets:  help!

Got this photo from Embellish, a clothing brand that's all about styling different pieces of clothing to create plenty of great outfits. Hope this helps a bit! :) 

Embellish22final.jpg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

large_5ea344e0-9de7-41e3-b4e8-9eb0c40b8e17.jpeg

I want to go for a classy look with this dress although its quite short lol. possible?

what to wear with it to accessorise etc?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest staticlullaby

I need help choosing a clutch style plus colour and possible accessories (also any colours in particular) that would go with this dress which I'm wearing for my formal/prom (wearing it like the picture on the left). Thanks in advance.

527847_10150882490994634_606594633_9374178_383550512_n.jpg

The shoes I will be wearing (they're slightly visible).

1540g24_19.jpeg

Guest dot.1430279747

Yep, you should definitely wear it as a one shoulder dress.  and i suggest a black clutch as you have black shoes, probably wouldn't wear anything on your neck and fill up on bangles and arm jewelry! 

• 4 weeks later...
Guest sentimental-circus

Hey guys! I got this blazer at H&M today ^^ The shoulder pads aren't really my type of thing but I bought it anyway because I like the color contrast LOL. Now I don't know what to wear with this ;-;
tumblr_m5p8rwn4gR1qcvl5oo5_500.png
The color is actually more of a grey-beige.... Sorry for bad fluorescent lighting -.-;;;As you can probably tell, I'm not very creative with my outfits...... Heh \\\:

Guest maroonballoon

Hey guys! I got this blazer at H&M today ^^ The shoulder pads aren't really my type of thing but I bought it anyway because I like the color contrast LOL. Now I don't know what to wear with this ;-;
tumblr_m5p8rwn4gR1qcvl5oo5_500.png
The color is actually more of a grey-beige.... Sorry for bad fluorescent lighting -.-;;;

As you can probably tell, I'm not very creative with my outfits...... Heh \\\:

Guest asianmix

Hello!^^ It'd be awesome if you could help me :DWell basically I brought a new red tartan high waisted shorts without the buttons high waisted shorts normally have, It looks a bit like this except it has a silver zip on the back.
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4Qj8FCXGqkgHRYDRbuMwg4jZ47oqOcuTQBc_aYF2u5h-W-l1A
I want to wear it outside in hot weather since Summer is here :)Thanks in advance! <3

Guest asianmix

Hello!^^ It'd be awesome if you could help me :DWell basically I brought a new red tartan high waisted shorts without the buttons high waisted shorts normally have, It looks a bit like this except it has a silver zip on the back.
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4Qj8FCXGqkgHRYDRbuMwg4jZ47oqOcuTQBc_aYF2u5h-W-l1A
I want to wear it outside in hot weather since Summer is here :)Thanks in advance! <3

Guest kevincontreras

Help please! Im buying my gf this dress http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.jsp?categoryId=111&subCategoryId=217&productId=57267 and want to buy shoes that go with it.
Any suggestions? I would appreciate any help!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest linxiuying

These shorts come up about an inch below my belly button and are REALLY short!  How can I wear this without looking slutty?

1427441.jpg?1338267093

Guest .x..snowflake..x.

These shorts come up about an inch below my belly button and are REALLY short!  How can I wear this without looking slutty?

1427441.jpg?1338267093

Guest honeylove

00042331-05.jpg
I just bought this high-low dress and it's in the same color as shown in the picture (dusty pink)
I'm not too fond of this color but it looked okay when I tried it on

But what types of shoes would look good with it? And what color?
I don't want it to look formal or anything lol

Guest Toadie

^i'd say summer or semi-formal/cocktail dresses! Perhaps, you can also pair it with an asymmetrical tank with shorts or a sleeveless blouse with a skirt(like those high-low skirts!). I'd suggest light colors clothing to match with those wedges(not sure if it would look good with something dark).
Anyways, i bought this shirt and i want to know if anyone has any suggestions to match it BESIDES dark wine shorts+booties/oxfords?.....
141pbtx.jpg

Guest goofysgirl

Bought the skirt pictured here but I don't know what to wear as a top or what shoes would go well with it. I need to be pretty dressed up, since it's for a wedding taking place outdoors on a golf course. The wedding is in two weeks so definitely something more along the lines of light and summery. 
For shoes, I was going to wear the ones pictured (better photo!) but I'm unsure if that would work with whatever I wear on top. If not, I may just go with these. It all depends on the top. 
ACK!
Please, pleaaaase, help me out.

Guest wowwh

ack! i typed out a long response and then lost it :( THIS IS MY THIRD TIME POSTING IT BAAAAH. i will be so upset if it ends up as a triple post.
@goofysgirl there are so many cute ways to wear that skirt! i love high-low cuts right now and that's a lovely colour. hm, i would say that for a wedding, the skirt should be the centrepiece so that you can keep your outfit still a little bit formal but fun. i would pair it with nude heals and a creamy top. actually, while i was looking for shoes to show you, i stumbled upon this on polyvore that kind of reminded me of yours. :) i think it's super cute and appropriate. 
@toadie i've been looking for a top with that kind of collar! super cute, i love it. hm, i would go for a dark rocker chick kind of look with that. probably wear dark acid wash skinnies (i know a lot of people don't like acid wash but if done right, the look can be so nice) and probably studded heels or some kind of black heels. :) i'm not sure what the material is like but i would also like to try it under a distressed loose knit sweater with shorts. definitely (if you're hair is long enough) put it up in a bun to show off the collar :)))

Archived