The O F F I C I A L "what To Wear With This" Thread

Guest classic x

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TimidSoul

^ Awesome shoes! 
You could wear it with so many things . . . jeans, shorts, dresses. Depends what kinda look you're going for.

Guest Shona-z

cinnachuu said: so i have three pairs of oxfords, two with heels, and a pair that are the normal looking ones (?)the weather in canada is getting chillier, so i can't wear dresses/shorts/skirts with them any more T__Ti have the heels in black and brown, and the flat ones in black. they look similar to these:"Image1"
 "Image2"any tips on styling these so that they're wearable in a high school setting? ^^;

What kind of bottoms/shoes would you wear with a sweatshirt tunic like this, except in solid black?

For bottoms, I thought about leggings, but what colors (and maybe patterns) would look nice? And does anyone ever go bare-legged in these? The tunic is long enough to hit mid-thigh.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mMmMm M&M's x3

Unsure if it's appropriate to post here but I have to attend a wedding banquet tmrw. I only own a few dresses but don't quite fit me anymore. So I plan on wearing this instead. It's more of a casual dinner thing but i don't want to over/under dress. Thanks!Untitled.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Tulip Love

P1221610.jpg
I'm completely stuck with these white knee highs, with a red heart print! How to wear without looking like either an overgrown child, or like I'm going trick or treating? 

• 2 weeks later...

46508_1274_on_f.jpg
253213_253213_601_3.jpg

I wanted to wear sometime super simple for new years and bought this dress to wear with sheer tights and these booties. I want to accesorise it a little but I'm not sure how or where to begin, so if someone could give me a suggestion? thank you!

P.S. I could always wear the whole outfit and post it up so you can see the whole assemble together, it might help a little better?

kaboom said:I wanted to wear sometime super simple for new years and bought this dress to wear with sheer tights and these booties. I want to accesorise it a little but I'm not sure how or where to begin, so if someone could give me a suggestion? thank you!

P.S. I could always wear the whole outfit and post it up so you can see the whole assemble together, it might help a little better?

What should I wear with this dress?  I'm wearing it to my birthday party this coming weekend.  I live in NYC so I was thinking about black tights with black leather boots (or heels) and a black blazer?   And what kind of jewelry should I wear?  And as for makeup, is a classic red lip okay because the green and black is dark and the red lip can brighten up the look? Or will it look too christmas-y (red lips + green dress)?  Thanks for the help!! large%5D$(KGrHqV,!qkF!9Nzm9zVBQVKr54+d!~~60_35.J

Guest clairewolterink

OK, i really need some help. I bought this pencil skirt months and months ago, and I have yet to wear it, as I have no idea what to wear it with. I love the bold print, but every time I put it on, I can't pick a top to go with it, and I end up thinking I look ridiculous and throwing it to the back of the wardrobe. Any help is welcome! 
http://www.asos.com/Warehouse/Warehouse-Scarf-Print-Pencil-Skirt/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2278565
p.s. I am not a stick insect, I have some curves

Archived