The O F F I C I A L "what To Wear With This" Thread

Guest classic x

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree a punkish look would look cute. Maybe a snapback, dark denim jeans, and some edgier bracelets. I'm not all the good with fashion either though, I usually play it safe and go simple and casual.
If you want a more cute look though (oh god now i really don't know what i'm talking about) stick with pastel colors that are present in the shirt. Maybe a short light blue skirt and some leggings. Maybe even some light blue denim would look cute.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest popii24

I like to be wearing pants (or shorts if it's summer), a shirt, (weather permitting) A jacket and shoes of any kind.I usually just wear casual things.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I see that this thread is old but different clothes combination is always a trendy thing to discuss! :) In my opinion in case of men one of the best modern combinations is jeans with blazers like here http://stylemann.com/best-blazer-with-jeans-ideas/ :) They look so handsome and stylish at the same time, one of my favourite styles to wear B) And it's a really cool idea for the work places where the strict dress-code is demanded :D

11-V-Neck-and-Blazer-650x650.jpg

16-The-Broken-Three-Piece-650x650.jpg

Archived