The O F F I C I A L "what To Wear With This" Thread

Guest classic x

Guest Mariko

Well, I just got this crop top from F21, and I'm not totally sure what to wear with it. I just loved it when I tried it on, so I purchased it.11d0833271a13d4525d6b0f1b6dbf3d7_best.jp

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rosana1430291727

@Mariko: I can think of a few ways: 
- With a high-waist skirt/shorts and a light jacket- underneath a translucent t-shirt- with shorts and an open hoodie on top + flipflops 
The cropped top is something quite fancy on itself, so I would wear with with neutral, low-profile clothes to make it pop. 
XOXO

Guest Mariko

@Mariko: I can think of a few ways: 

- With a high-waist skirt/shorts and a light jacket- underneath a translucent t-shirt- with shorts and an open hoodie on top + flipflops 

The cropped top is something quite fancy on itself, so I would wear with with neutral, low-profile clothes to make it pop. 

XOXO

• 2 weeks later...
Guest VanillaLace

Just bought this, I want to wear it to school, so what to pair this with to make it more casual?
L_g0021332436.jpgEDIT: Sorry for the giant picture > <

Guest __j.cho

I just got this crossbody bag and so far I've just been pairing it with simple things like white shirt/blouse and jeans/jean shorts. Is there anything else I can wear this bag with or would it be too much because of its neon-ness??kate-spade-naturalcoral-kate-spade-new-y

@__j.cho ;  you can definitely wear other things for example, a neon pink top + white shorts or a black dress + neon colored jewelry.  i believe that as long as you incorporate some of the neon color (or similar to it) of your bag onto your outfit and keep your bottoms a solid color, you're all good.  

Guest glamz

Want to get this but wondering whether I should get a waistcoat with it?

http://www.makesellbuy.com/products/view/134373715656/pink-dress-with-black-bow

Guest IrreplaceableSmile

kks so~ I've found this cute shirt lying around in my closet (I don't know why I didn't wear it before)photo3.jpgI don't know what I should wear for the bottomI was thinking shorts like these_2012-08-10_23-33-49.pngcus it matches the color of the vest,does any one know where to buy similar shorts? (maybe with less crochet at the bottom)I remember seeing shorts like these at the mall the other day, but I don't remember what store
maybe a white ruffle skirt would go with it too :D

• 4 weeks later...

atov3r.jpg15rnkte.jpg
So I recently got this dress for homecoming and I dont know what shoes to wear and I dont like how that model is wearing it. I was thinking blue shoes because i tried on my sisters blue heels and they looked good but they dont feel comfy! So help me please only 1 more week til homecoming!

Guest loveslick

Okay so I have a gold, knee length sequined skirt that I have no idea what to wear with. T__T It was on sale, so it was sort of an impulse buy. . 

Guest hearthealer

@loveslick
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMoBG1XOVtLec7Yv2r2uQtU_nCCKzom_KP2GZ2ItCtrMlTsa8A
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcvEchepoY8F1BXfmJq3kXAGXwbUSjPfZUHy4HfKd7gZqJktcq_g
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-j6Hala2m_V2HwimAY8e4-sxB74hCG5-JgR4QjD15LIl-is1S

Guest cinnachuu

so i have three pairs of oxfords, two with heels, and a pair that are the normal looking ones (?)the weather in canada is getting chillier, so i can't wear dresses/shorts/skirts with them any more T__Ti have the heels in black and brown, and the flat ones in black. they look similar to these:oxford.jpg
 088009_6_490x490.jpgany tips on styling these so that they're wearable in a high school setting? ^^;

Guest hearthealer

cinnachuu said: so i have three pairs of oxfords, two with heels, and a pair that are the normal looking ones (?)the weather in canada is getting chillier, so i can't wear dresses/shorts/skirts with them any more T__Ti have the heels in black and brown, and the flat ones in black. they look similar to these:oxford.jpg
 088009_6_490x490.jpgany tips on styling these so that they're wearable in a high school setting? ^^;

Archived