The O F F I C I A L "what To Wear With This" Thread

Guest classic x

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chocolate*

My sister bought plaid shorts for me awhile ago but I haven't worn it because I can't figure out what top to wear with it.

Awhile ago I saw some pictures with plaid shorts that looked really nice but I can't find them anymore for inspiration. Any tips? Thanks!

Similar to:

PlaidShorts.jpg

Guest Dolly

chocolate*:

cute shorts =]

i would try

-a white button down (tucked in or not...) with an ascot tied around the collar.

-or a cute tee and cardigan combo

both can be worn with with knee highs and some nice shoes

Guest manngjung

i dont know what to wear with skinny jeans hha, like i do but i want a new style..

heres the link to the skinny jean im getting its from pacsun.

http://images2.pacsun.com/is/servlet/izoom...argerView$

and yeah, i like the fobbish style, and kinda punkishh ?

like i like to wear hoodies and long tanks so i can layer it with other tanks and tees.

i get hoodies and tanks mostly from hollister, pacsun, aerpostle, AE, and abercrombie..

what do you suggest i should wear with these skinny jeans

http://images2.pacsun.com/is/servlet/izoom...argerView$

:D

Guest Dolly

manngjung:

fobbish: colorful/patterned hoodies with cute tees (you can pick up hello kitty tees at hot topic) or semi-dressy shirts (found at forever 21 or marc jacobs, if you're sorta rich) i recommend cute heels or flats for shoes. for accessories try layering rosaries and necklaces.

punkish: try a sex pistols or ramones tee ( although any band would do, since it is punk style...who better than the fathers of punk?) with a hoodie (good places to look would be american apparel or when you're at some bands show, they always have hoodies for sale at the merch table) or leather jacket. converse, flats, or even doc martens for shoes. lots of safety pins and chokers to accesorize. maybe even throw in a british flag scarf or something? haha

Guest heartdrops

This isn't really a what to wear with this question, but I need some suggestions.

I'm going to be going to this accounting/business summer camp next month and they require a semi-formal outfit for a banquet?

Can someone suggest some good and cheap (I don't have much money x[) outfits? If I don't wear dresses, what kind of pants and shirt can I wear? Pictures would be nice.

And oh, which store sells cheap/good dress shirts? I need some more business wear.

Thank you!

V thank you thank you. You're awesome! xD

Guest chocolate*

chocolate*:

cute shorts =]

i would try

-a white button down (tucked in or not...) with an ascot tied around the collar.

-or a cute tee and cardigan combo

both can be worn with with knee highs and some nice shoes

Thanks Dolly~ :)

i have this dress from zipia:

D304833_x4.jpg

except i have it in black

so it's simple, just a tube, empire waist dress in black. should be versatile right? but i have no idea what to wear with it. o.o like what could i wear on top, a cardigan, cropped or non-cropped looks kind of strange. thanks!

Guest kellyalster

I got all of these as gifts, and unfortunately, they're hard for me to work with. Please help if you have time. Thanks! :)

I made them all thumbnails so you can click them for a bigger picture.

The first two are supposed to go together but I look stupid. Perhaps because the shirt is really loose and my upper body is significantly smaller than my lower body (pear shaped body). Can anybody help me with that? It's hard because of the color too. They're not white but more like this coffee stain color.

th_IMGP6011.jpg

th_IMGP6016.jpg

And this one makes my upper body look small too, obviously because it's loose. Is there any way I can counter that? And what could I wear underneath?

th_IMGP6013.jpg

And this one. It shows a lot of middrift. It's a nice shirt but it only seems appropriate for clubbing. What can I do with that?

th_IMGP6014.jpg

Lol do I have any hope??

Guest aznshordy

wat would u wear long brown boots with ?

for a fall look

dark wash skinny jeans and a brown longsleeve

Archived