The O F F I C I A L "what To Wear With This" Thread

Guest classic x

Guest breathe.dbsk

>______< I just bought this tunic at Forever 21 but now I'm stuck on how I can possibly make this casual and pretty enough for school.

This style: 50426755-02.jpg

but in this color scheme: 51433729-01.jpg

It's also has a slight deep plunge line, so I thought about wearing a white or brown cami underneath it. But would it look good?

Heeeelllp meee ;o;!

EDIT: I can also wear this as a dress since I'm short enough xD if that's a help, also please note that the other color with the orange isn't white but actually a more cream color in real life.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest *karina*

What top can I wear with these: [and skinny jeans]

1_46772_FS.gif

Layer a couple of tanks? like maybe a baggy thin material loose one over a normal tank.

Or an off the shoulder top with some kind of design/logo that goes with the colors of the sneakers.

Guest Saeria

I got these boots (for the winter)

& I can't figure out what kind of outfit/style I should try with it.

The thing is, the boots are fur-lined on the inside so...

the boots make my calves appear slightly thicker (I'll take a picture later).

These are the boots I bought! (The brown ones)

38344_1.jpg

Guest celine!

What top can I wear with these: [and skinny jeans]

Those sneakers would look cute with a simple -racerback- tanktop (white, black, gray, mint..) or even a cardigan. or i would wear them with a loose raglan pullover that falls off the shoulders

Guest Dolly

saeria:

since i assume you're gonna wear these for fall and winter...

i would try a mini skirt with tights ( black tights are very slimming), a cute cardigan and tee on top. maybe with a beret?

if you don't wanna wear a skirt i suggest that skinnyjeans-tucked in thing...

Guest sokeepdreaming

T-0997.jpg

What can I wear with fancy tops like the one above? I'm not into skirts, leggings, or skinny jeans.

Any options that would give off a chic, yet casual vibe?

Guest asdf.BLAHH

sokeepdreaming

Since you aren't into skirts, leggings, or skinny jeans

i think some high waisted pants would look good

victorias_secret_pants.jpg

or if you want to go a bit more

cute & casual, some cute overalls would look nice.

Taylor_Jumper.jpg

Guest Saebin :D

I'm going for my school's band concert, and the dressing should be in between semi-formal to casual, i guess.

I have a black top my dad just bought from Japan, and i'm not sure what to wear with it for the concert.

I'm thinking of wearing it with grey skinnies..

DSC07502.jpg

not sure what belt to pair it up with though:

DSC07542.jpg

DSC07545.jpg

close-up of belt.

DSC07538.jpg

took a close up pic of belt but idk where the pic went o__O

Well i prefer the 1st belt (which i bought eons ago but didn't have a chance to use) because the white belt looks weird & isn't really a, er, "tunic belt"??? LOL idk.

cos basically its just a white belt with super alot of holes

whereas the 1st belt has many holes too, for me to 'poke' through.

gah. i don't know what those belts are called.

anyway does the outfit look weird with the belt or anything? any suggestions on what to wear. x__x

Guest Dolly

saebin:i personally prefer the white belt, but either looks fine

....but is it okay to wear jeans to a semi-formal event? cause my band instructor got angry with me for wearing jeans to a semi-formal event...(i;m so glad i quit band)

Guest asdf.BLAHH

saebin

i like it a lot more with the white belt, but if you like the first belt more then

i think the first belt would look better if you changed your shoes

to a pair of black ones.

Guest b3li3v3n

Dolly

I think it's better you wear dressy pants instead of jeans >_<. Jeans aren't really considered semi-formal (At least not here >_<)

Guest Dolly

b3li3v3n: uh thanks for the advice, but i wasn't asking for myself. haha i was asking saebin if it would be okay for her to wear jeans to a semi-formal event. i don't want anyone to get in trouble like i did. thanks for the advice though? (although i personally prefer wearing skirts with tights to semi-formal events)

Guest *karina*

are there different ways of wearing a dress shirt?

what are some of the ways you could wear them?

like for casual events or formal and etc.

http://www.hollisterco.com/hol/images/coll...11_03_900_x.jpg

^example(:

wear it with a waistcoat/vest over the top, with trousers or jeans.

Wear it open with the sleeves rolled up to your elbows with a tank top underneath.

With a sweater over the top for a preppy style.

or if you feel like going cowgirl style tie it up under your boobs and wear with hotpants :lol:

Guest french_grl

need your help! what to wear with my very large beige baggy? (shoes i wear with it: nike vandal white and light blue)

thnaks for your advice , i love this baggy (post a picture of me and my baggy later)

Guest Haruht

i just bought this pair of flats (which some how "look like" Adidas adria sleek) cos they are super cheap (25 bucks) and i thought they looked pretty cute. But now i think again i find them a lil bit odd. lol. kinda regret buying them =.= now i have no idea what to wear with them. I like stuff that looks chic, cool & effortless - kate moss style. Suggestions?

Mine

blsy5.jpg

Adidas Adria Sleek

ProductMain-Adds-AdriaSlk.JPG

Guest triple5soul

bell-sleevecardigan.jpg

this is something my sister wants, but she doesnt really know what to wear with it. :/

and neither do i..cuz i usually just wear tshirts and like jeans..so haha yeah she mainly wants to know what to wear underneath it, and maybe what accesorries to spice it up a little? THANKS in advance guys ! :D

Guest totoro21

abstract: the pencil skirt sounds awesome! u could wear a well-fitted button-up shirt, sleeveless, short sleeves, or long-sleeved for a formal look. tank tops can work for a casual look, but make sure the quality is really really good, or there's something cool on the front of it, and it fits well, and u have good accessories. loose blouses will work to, but usually plain ones (rather than patterned ones) look much better. and remember, unless the shirts lengths end almost exactly wear the skirt starts, tuck everything in!

u can even wear cardigans, and in the fall, jackets (nonono coats!) + pencil skirt = amazing!

edit* regarding color, cuz urs is canary yellow, i would go with white, or black in the fall. if u have a bold style, then royal blue silky blouse, or i think a graphic tee with a crazy design on it would be a killer combo.

good luck!

Archived