The O F F I C I A L "what To Wear With This" Thread

Guest classic x

Guest seaweed333

oohhhh i bought a pair of oxfords that went on sale a couple of months ago..

and i still haven't worn them at all, i feel like i wasted $95.

but i absolutely don't know what to wear them with.. =( i just bought them cause they were so pretty.

p><p> i tried them with my skinny jeans,

and i can wear them with regular jeans.. but then they'll be covered!

opaque stockings & a dress no longer than knee length for a pretty look

something like this:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlBQQWxVc01UM1JHaHNlaWZ6Y1NKQVEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg' alt='BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlBQQWxVc01UM1JHaHNlaWZ6Y1NKQVEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg'>BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlFsd1BnX3ZyM0JHaWt1bE1mWEZCaFEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

or a pretty blouse & skirt

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmtETXNwbWYyM0JHNE1yNmhnY0NpYmcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

or black skinny jeans for a more edgy look

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFjJERVZsMW9mM1JHMW50X1hCeC1iSGcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

if you want to look more edgy/cool

try vests/leather jackets, etc..

BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFkxyZDJ5SDdUM0JHblAzWnpjYUlkYVEAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SM Town

oo yayy i love this thread

okk so i got this shirt that i wanted

and it doesnt seem to go with anything

especially with jeans it just looks, blah

ideas?

52488691-02.jpg

52488691-02.jpg

Guest abviolinplayer

I've been looking foreverrr trying to find a cami to go under this shirt

pretty pleeease! ^^

2371_9092_020.jpg

Guest bEllAfRESh

I bought some straight leg evisus on an impulse buy.

They kinda look like (just a darker wash; almost black):

pu2.jpg

Now, the thing is I'm pretty skinny so they're kinda baggy on me and I feel like a guy whenever I wear them... any ideas on how to feminine this up? I don't know why but I can't seem to find anything that matches very well with these but at the same time still looks cute and girly. T wT

to fem. that up i would wear like a bow headband and a tight fitting tee lol

or a bow tie baby doll shirt :] i loike dem jeans

Guest bEllAfRESh

omg so in need of help too.

I bought this skirt at forever21.com and then i realized..that i have no shirt to go with it.

47776192-08.jpg

I keep thinking that..maybe a white? or an ivory colored shirt with ..slight ruffles?

I tried looking at forever21 and charlotte russe..but then the shirts either didn't fit or something else ..dah!

Thanks for the help or else..this skirt shall sit in the deep corners of my drawers

oowah! its soo pretty! you know dress shirts? like these shirts http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=227119

i think that might look pretty

or a shirt like that without the bow----- um thats all i can think of lol

Guest classic x

please dont quote images hahaha ^^;

I've been looking foreverrr trying to find a cami to go under this shirt

pretty pleeease! ^^

%7Boption%7D 2371_9092_020.jpg[/img

a white lace/or non lace

cami would go really nice with it i think.

ideas?

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.forever21.com/images/large/52488691-02.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.forever21.com/images/back/52488691-02.jpg[/img

hm white shorts go with everything...

and like navy flipflops?

ahh all i do in this thread is suggest white LOL

Guest miyawoks

i made a thread asking help on what to wear with a pair of white mid calf (capri length) leggings, but someone referred me here.... so now i'm asking for help here... how do you dress up white leggings without looking small?

thanks!!

Guest sweetbow

simplicity x3:definetly a white tee with a "v" neck

v.jpg

(I know it's grey but the white picture you couldn't really see the V so just imagine it white)

A long necklace would also look nice(pendant maybe),umm I think that you should stick to flats since in my opinion bare shorts (with no tights and whatnot) with heels looks a bit trashy.

intricaciesx:I think you should pair it up with a black skinny,flats,a higher tank underneath and a grey sweater i guess.

My friend has almost the exact same thing, it might sound awkard but it looks really nice on her.

husssh:For kind of an edgy look, i think that layering with tights and dark denim shorts would look nice with a baggier tee.

SM Town:maybe layer it with a tank under and since the shirt looks long enough why not with capris leggings

abviolinplayer: umm i think a red tank would be a nice pop of colour.

miyawoks:A girl in my school wore white leggings under khaki short shorts with a plaid halter over a white tank, i think that'd look nice.

Guest classic x

classic x:definetly a white tee with a "v" neck

%7Boption%7Dv.jpg[/img

(I know it's grey but the white picture you couldn't really see the V so just imagine it white)

A long necklace would also look nice(pendant maybe),umm I think that you should stick to flats since in my opinion bare shorts (with no tights and whatnot) with heels looks a bit trashy.

intricaciesx:I think you should pair it up with a black skinny,flats,a higher tank underneath and a grey sweater i guess.

My friend has almost the exact same thing, it might sound awkard but it looks really nice on her.

husssh:For kind of an edgy look, i think that layering with tights and dark denim shorts would look nice with a baggier tee.

SM Town:maybe layer it with a tank under and since the shirt looks long enough why not with capris leggings

abviolinplayer: umm i think a red tank would be a nice pop of colour.

miyawoks:A girl in my school wore white leggings under khaki short shorts with a plaid halter over a white tank, i think that'd look nice.

huh?

hahaah i didnt ask for anything i think?

Guest *karina*

but i absolutely don't know what to wear them with.. =( i just bought them cause they were so pretty.

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.mayashoes.com/OXFORD.JPEG

i tried them with my skinny jeans, it just doesn't look right..

For a nighttime look they would work well with a bright dress and black tights.

For daytime some smart looking linen shorts or skinny jeans with layered tanks, a waistcoat and some nice pearl jewellery.

ideas?

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.forever21.com/images/large/52488691-02.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.forever21.com/images/back/52488691-02.jpg

White skinny jeans, navy shoes and some chunky pink accessories (bangles would probably work best with that top) would be nice for a casual look.

Or if you're short enough, wear it as a dress.

Guest sam sik

Hi I was wondering what to wear with Blazers/Sport Coats in terms of casual wear out to malls, streets, whatever.

Like this nyll10709100306.widec.jpg

Disregard everything else, just the blazer is what I'm asking for. I don't have the exact color. Mine is brown. But same style and brand.

Guest bigfatPANDA

ideas?

http://www.forever21.com/images/large/52488691-02.jpg

http://www.forever21.com/images/back/52488691-02.jpg

shorts + opaque leggings? or you can try to layer the top with a tee underneath and add some shorts. if the shirt goes past your butt or covers your butt, you can wear it with some leggings. (:

Hi I was wondering what to wear with Blazers/Sport Coats in terms of casual wear out to malls, streets, whatever.

Like this http://msnbcmedia4.msn.com/j/ap/nyll10709100306.widec.jpg

Disregard everything else, just the blazer is what I'm asking for. I don't have the exact color. Mine is brown. But same style and brand.

for casual, i'd say a nice simple vneck or crew cut tee is fine. or you can draw some style inspirations from DBSK, yunho really rocks the simple blazer + tee look.

^

I say put on a sleeveless(sp) blouse (could be white or be different &try colours like teal or red )

and on top of that maybe a skinny belt loosely around the sweater

&a pair of nice skinny's along with heels

I'd wear it like that

Guest sweetbow

huh?

hahaah i didnt ask for anything i think?

Oh sorry i just realized i got the username wrong sorry! I mixed you up with simplicity x3.

Guest simplicity_x3

Oh sorry i just realized i got the username wrong sorry! I mixed you up with simplicity x3.

Thanks for the advise, I'll definitely try it out! :D

Guest Kizoku

p><p> i tried them with my skinny jeans,

I posted this in the Style Icons thread.

I love Miranda Kerr!

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i27.tinypic.com/34y1ouq.jpg' alt='34y1ouq.jpg'>

I hope this helps...

I don't really know if stockings are okay, but in this picture they would be overwhelming. A simple dress (black, maybe with a splash of color- an elegant color like midnight blue (?) or a nice dark cranberry purple). If I can find the dress I'll show it to you but it has that color palate, which I love!

hpim1437qu2.jpg

bought this 2 months ago and never wore it =x tags still attached

so what shoes would go with it? Im thinking keeping it simple to white flip flops and i guess wedges? not the uber high ones but the tiny ones like:

veronica_70_3.jpg

I don't mind heels, its just... they take forever to stretch out D;

Archived