[drama 2006] Speed 스피드

Guest rainy75

OMG...good news for Lee Da Hae's fans:

KBS' racing blockbuster Drama 스피드 (Speed) just got a little faster. The Drama, which will broadcast in the Mon/Tue spot from January 2007, just cast Lee Da-Hae of 마이걸 (My Girl), who will work with male lead Lee Seo-Jin. The 12 Billion Won Drama, produced by Jin Hyung-Wook and written by Ma Jin-Won, marks the first co-production between Korea and Turkey. Story features Lee Seo-Jin as Yi-Soo, a car racer who smuggled himself into Turkey; Lee Da-Hae will play sexy shrink Ji-Won, and closing the 삼각관계 (love triangle) will be a 2nd Generation Chaebol who also happens to be a racer (Kim Myung-Min). Speed starts shooting from mid-August in Turkey. [Hankyoreh - 7/4]

From Twitchfilm.net.

coming200607040746040.jpg

Link To Article

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

keke ya just early today i thought i saw some news of LDH linked with Speed but i was not really sure if this is confirmed ..if it is then it is great ! awesome cast this drama going to have .~ ...i been wondering for so long who is the actress going to be and then LSJ going to go turkey in aug and still no news but perhaps now there is a female lead ..^^.~ ..

Such nice news to start my week! This sounds like yet another different role to add to Lee DaHae's repertoire. I love her and the fact that she's in this drama makes me even more excited to see it. ^_^

Guest cocoa

Heh, sexy shrink LDH. I don't know if she really fits with either of the two main guy characters, but we'll see. I really do like the overall cast though.

Guest Ailin*

OMG! Lee Seo Jin, Kim Myung Min, and Lee Da Hae ALL in one drama together?! Now this is something I'm definitely looking forward to! :lol: Indeed, this IS good news! Thanks Luv. :P

Guest Solly

i don't know about lee da hae for this drama... i was thinking about more like an aggressive yet soft and sexy at the same time kind of actress. lee da hae has this... bright and cheerful look to her instead. hmm....

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest ripgal

im really excited! love LDH frm My Girl.. and the role in Speed is somehow different! can't wait to watch this!! esp when the 2 male leads are great actors! BBASYA!!

Guest ratu

i don't know about lee da hae for this drama... i was thinking about more like an aggressive yet soft and sexy at the same time kind of actress. lee da hae has this... bright and cheerful look to her instead. hmm....

-S0LLY ^3^

Honestly I could only think of Ha Ji Won with that kind of role as ‘sexy shrink’, but I believe LDH will also be the right choice. She’s beautiful and talented, and it’s time she expand her acting capability with different kind of role. I hope she succeed... all the best to her.

Guest teautis

im really excited! love LDH frm My Girl.. and the role in Speed is somehow different! can't wait to watch this!! esp when the 2 male leads are great actors! BBASYA!!

exactlly my sentiment! cant' wait for this show to come out!

Guest ilovebeans

I thought that Lee Da Hae was acting in Sweet Guy with Eric Moon... but i don't think that's confirmed yet. is she confirmed for Speed????

Guest ellabel

Been waiting for this new drama of Lee Seo jin since I cant remember when anymore. :o

It has been in the news for several months already and it has not started shooting yet?

Funny how they cast lead or important roles in Korea. :blink:

So, finally LDH is the lead actress. Hmmm.... :rolleyes:

For the sexy shrink role, I also expected somebody more matured and woman-of-the-world type.

I saw LDH in Sweet 18, Green Rose and My Girl.

Well, I guess, LDH is in a roll now in her career.

LSJ matched well with LEJ in Boolsae and HJW in Damo.

I hope he and LDH will have the same chemsitry, at least.

Oh what the heck! I've been long starve of a LSJ drama, I really dont care who his leading lady is. :P:lol:

Guest incarnadine

Wow, is this true?! Another project for Lee Da Hae, I'm so excited! But doesn't she have an upcoming project with Eric as well? She's so busy these days... :)

As long as she doesnt play the helpless damsel in distress than im good. I cant stand that type of character in any drama and always end up rooting for the antagonist.

So who is the 4th leading lady considering there is always a quadrangle in the dramas.

Actually, the cast is very awesome and the Turkey concept is quite interesting. So this is definitely on my, "to watch list"

Guest ovette

aahh!!! 3 great actors.. sure to keep this on my watchlist! cant wait for this. esp coz it's totally new and to be shot in turkey, thats something different. this is a good role for LDH. so she could expand her acting skils. though she doesnt look like she fits for the role coz she has this sweet smile, i think her talent is enough to make her do well in this drama, or any role she takes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So exited....my sister and I are rewatching Firbird/Phoenix & was just saying that Lee Seo-Jin needs to be in another drama.

Can't wait.....til next year. :D Oh well, something to look forward to.

Archived