[drama 2006] Speed 스피드

Guest rainy75

Guest rainy75
[KBS2] Lee Seo Jin, Kim Myung Min, Lee Da Hae
20060415124014.036.0.jpgcoming200607040746040.jpg Actors : Kim Myung Min 김명민 (Bad Family,The Immortal Lee Soon-Shin) Lee Seo Jin 이서진 (Bool Sae, Damo) Lee Dae Hee 이다해 (My Girl,Green Rose Episodes : 20 Broadcasting : around January 2007 Writer : Ma Jin-Won (The Last Dance Is With Me) Producer : Son Hwang-Won Co-Production by : Korea (CJ Mediaworks) and Turkey (STV) Broadcasting Station : KBS2 Brief Outline : The 12 Billion Won Drama, which will mark the beginning of the 'Korean-Turkey Year of Friendship', will be partly shot in Turkey. Kim Myung Min plays president of Turkey division car company. Lee Seo-Jin plays Lee Soo who was smuggled into Turkey from Korea when he was 8 years old and then lives a turbulent life under the stepfather. Eventually, he grew into car racer and falls in love deeply with Seo Ji Won who came to Turkey to volunteer medical service. Turkey will also be airing this drama. ( The above information is gathered from the following sources: ) X @ http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/005790.html Hyun@ http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...=867&st=100 ============================================
김명민, 초특급 드라마 '스피드'서 이서진과 대결 이순신에서 건달로 변화무쌍한 연기변신을 펼치고 있는 탤런트 김명민이 이서진과 피할 수 없는 '스피드' 대결을 펼친다. 김명민은 올해말 방송될 20부작 드라마 '스피드'(극본 마진원·손황원)에서 극의 한 축을 형성할 주인공 역을 맡는다. 제작사인 CK미디어웍스 관계자는 "이 드라마의 주인공인 2명의 남자와 1명의 여자 중 이서진에 이어 김명민이 한 자리를 맡게 됐다"며 "두 사람은 일반적인 선악구도가 아닌 치열한 경쟁을 펼치는 쿨한 성격의 멋진 남자를 연기하게 될 것"이라고 밝혔다. 약 120억원의 제작비를 투입해 만들어질 '스피드'는 카 레이싱을 배경으로 한 멜로 드라마로, 터키 최대 민영방송사 STV와 공동으로 제작된다. '2007 한국-터키 우정의 해'를 기념해 양국에서 동시 방영을 기획중이며 CK미디어웍스의 협력사인 TVK24를 통해 미국 진출도 노리고 있다. 극중 이서진은 어린 나이에 터키로 밀입국해 카레이서로 성장하게 되며, 김명민은 자동차 회사의 터키 현지 대표로 한 여자를 둔 사랑의 대결은 물론 레이싱 대결도 펼칠 계획이다. 특히 김명민과 이서진은 대부분의 자동차 랠리 경기를 대역 없이 직접 펼칠 계획이며, 국내 드라마 사상 최고액의 보험에도 가입할 예정이다고 제작사 측은 전했다. 또 해외 난민 구호활동을 펼치는 의사이자 이들의 사랑을 동시에 받는 여주인공 역도 국내 톱스타로 물색중이다. 이번 드라마는 6부 분량의 터키 촬영과 3부 분량의 기타 해외 촬영 등 20부의 절반 가까운 분량이 해외에서 촬영될 예정이다. CK미디어웍스측은 "한국과 터키의 문화부장관이 협조 공문을 주고받는 등 '한국-터키' 문화교류의 시너지 효과를 낼 드라마로 기대를 모으고 있으며, 터키 정부는 대통령 궁의 촬영 지원도 약속한 상태다"며 "국내 드라마 해외 촬영중 최고의 풍광을 담아낼 것이다"고 자신감을 보였다. 미주, 유럽 지역 방송을 목표로 2년여간 기획된 '스피드'는 터키인 프로듀서와 현지 합작사인 STV를 통해 한국과 유럽의 정서 차이 등 드라마 내용을 보정하고 있다. 유럽 미국 일본 방영에 대비해 터키어 영어 일본어 버전으로 타이틀을 제작할 예정이다. 현재까지 4차례에 걸친 터키 촬영 장소 헌팅 등 모든 제작 준비를 끝낸 상태며, 오는 8월 본격적인 촬영에 들어간다. 이를 방송할 국내 방송사도 이달 중 결정될 예정이다. suno@mtstarnews.com
source: http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v12390746.html
5/30/06 – Lee Suh Jin will play a car racer (카레이서) in his new drama “Speed (스피드)” scheduled to be aired by KBS2 in November. He is scheduled to attend two car racing conferences held in Istanbul of Turkey in mid August and September. In this drama, LSJ plays the role Lee Soo (이수) who was smuggled into Turkey when he was 8 years old and then lives a turbulent life. Lee Soo becomes a special-level car racer involved in gambling on car racing. The production companies are “CK Media Works (CK미디어웍스)” of Korea and STV of Turkey. The start of the filming is scheduled in September in Turkey. The representative of “CK Media Works” states, “Currently, LSJ is receiving the training of car racing from Lee Se Chang (이세창) of the ‘Entertainer Car-racing Rstar’ team.” coming200605300732100.jpg ---------
KBS' racing blockbuster Drama 스피드 (Speed) just got a little faster. The Drama, which will broadcast in the Mon/Tue spot from January 2007, just cast Lee Da-Hae of 마이걸 (My Girl), who will work with male lead Lee Seo-Jin. The 12 Billion Won Drama, produced by Jin Hyung-Wook and written by Ma Jin-Won, marks the first co-production between Korea and Turkey. Story features Lee Seo-Jin as Yi-Soo, a car racer who smuggled himself into Turkey; Lee Da-Hae will play sexy shrink Ji-Won, and closing the 삼각관계 (love triangle) will be a 2nd Generation Chaebol who also happens to be a racer (Kim Myung-Min). Speed starts shooting from mid-August in Turkey. Hankyoreh - 7/4
from http://www.twitchfilm.net/archives/006071.html

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

anyone knows who is the lead girl

it had not been announced or decided yet ~ ..this project been in the works for quite a while ..last year end they announce lee seo jin was in the project ..now they are adding in kim myung min ~ i like the casting of both men ~

Guest dadedum

wah korean wave blew all the way to Turkey? interesting project and solid cast. car-racing theme reminded me of the old Lee Byunghun Jung Woosung Lee Youngae drama...

Guest prita

This is good news since currently I am watching Bool Sae and admire Lee Seo Jin's acting there... he's becoming my fav korean actor after KMJ...

Guest whenharrietmetdoug4

Wow...i can tell this drama is going to be big....not only because awesome actors are going to be in it, but also because they're spending so much money to make it!! I'm a huge fan of Kim Myung Min since watching Bad Family...so I'm really looking forward to watching this! i expect only the best from these two actors...i'm curious to see who the female lead is... :D

wah korean wave blew all the way to Turkey? interesting project and solid cast. car-racing theme reminded me of the old Lee Byunghun Jung Woosung Lee Youngae drama...

is the drama series u are talking abt SBS drama Dream Racer or The Asphalt Man where LBH , JWS & LYA acted as siblings or something ? ~ wow I heard abt tht show but never got chance to watch ~

anyway I'm excited for tis upcoming drama though it'll only be aired at year end it seems ~ :D

Guest CoffeeCraze

two good actors in a drama... sounds good.

both actors really know how to act... so i'll be watcing out for this one

• 3 weeks later...

Can't wait to see this drama, but wonder who will get the girl, as both male actors have been the male lead in drama's. Would one suddenly not mind to play the second fiddle?

Can't wait to see this drama, but wonder who will get the girl, as both male actors have been the male lead in drama's. Would one suddenly not mind to play the second fiddle?

ahh i hope they won't fall for the same girl or something ~

can't they just haf 2 lead girls hehe , 1 for each of them ~ :P

• 3 weeks later...

Understand one of the female lead is Son Tae Yeong (Marry A Millionaire & Sad Movies)..

i think that is for another drama also by lee seo jin and is call Freeze ..hmm... i still dun recall any news on the female lead --;;

• 2 weeks later...

Archived